SF GayMen's Choir has a message to you about your kids

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?

The part where they say they'll convert our children from straight to gay. Do you agree with their position that being gay is a choice?
Can you post the exact quote because I didn't see that line and I don't trust your interpretations. Quote please...

Did you read the OP, dude? The lyrics are there. You're stalling and dodging your inevitable humiliation.
Yup, I read all of the lyrics... Didn't see the line that said what youre saying. Can you post the quote? Please just copy and paste the line or passage that says that they want to convert straight to gay. Should be easy enough... humiliate me, I just teed it up for you

We'll convert your children
Yup... Keep going they say convert to tolerant and fair... Not from straight to gay. If I missed a line and they said they were going to convert them to be gay then post the line. Otherwise be a grown up and admit to your mistake. Here is the what they are converting to... Sometimes it helps to read the whole thing before you jump off the deep end with judgmental rants.

------
Make 'em wear pleated pants
We don't care
We'll make them tolerant and fair
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate

Come near our children they'll get an epic slap fuck

Take it to the bank

I think that's what this bunch of arrogant, entitled pricks don't get, possibly because they are themselves evolutionary dead ends: "We're coming for your children" is a bad thing to say. Always. No matter what reason or explanation or justification you try to give, no matter if you try to pretend you were "being satirical". I don't care if you follow it up with ". . . to give them candy and puppies." It is a phrase that is ALWAYS wrong, ALWAYS a bad thing, ALWAYS something you just don't say. There simply is no way in which it's ever acceptable.

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?

The part where they say they'll convert our children from straight to gay. Do you agree with their position that being gay is a choice?
Can you post the exact quote because I didn't see that line and I don't trust your interpretations. Quote please...

Did you read the OP, dude? The lyrics are there. You're stalling and dodging your inevitable humiliation.
Yup, I read all of the lyrics... Didn't see the line that said what youre saying. Can you post the quote? Please just copy and paste the line or passage that says that they want to convert straight to gay. Should be easy enough... humiliate me, I just teed it up for you

Yup... Keep going they say convert to tolerant and fair... Not from straight to gay. If I missed a line and they said they were going to convert them to be gay then post the line. Otherwise be a grown up and admit to your mistake. Here is the what they are converting to... Sometimes it helps to read the whole thing before you jump off the deep end with judgmental rants.

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

You've been shown that this group claims straight people can be "converted" to gay, thus making homosexuality a choice, yet you keep dodging the question of whether or not you agree. Since you refuse to answer, I'll assume it's a yes, and treat you accordingly.

Slade3200

You homosexuals keep it to yourselves.

Come near our children you're going to get hurt. Trust me
Still ranting? Are you totally abandoning the discussion we were having when you falsely accused the choir of trying to convert children from straight to gay??

You heard me.

Now shush
I heard you deflecting and running from being called out on false information you were trying to push. Since you're still running and failing to defend it I'll just take your surrender. That was a completely pathetic argument man. Do better

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

You've been shown that this group claims straight people can be "converted" to gay, thus making homosexuality a choice, yet you keep dodging the question of whether or not you agree. Since you refuse to answer, I'll assume it's a yes, and treat you accordingly.
I have not been shown that they group claims straight people can be "converted". I actually asked for you to show me proof of that and you only showed one line... "We'll convert your children" You didn't include the next line that said they were talking about making them tolerant and fair.... not gay. If you honestly read the song you'd see that it was talking about tolerance and not converting from straight to gay. I showed you that with actual text and youre still pushing your narrative which takes you from being mistaken to being a straight up liar or a complete moron. Perhaps a combo of both.

I answered your question.... If somebody said a straight person could be converted then they would have believe being gay or straight is a choice. This is NOT what the song was saying though, your lying about that. You can't show a quote of them saying they wanted to convert children to get gay. I showed a quote showing that they were talking about tolerance. You lose. Do better, be better, stop lying

Slade3200

Still ranting? Are you totally abandoning the discussion we were having when you falsely accused the choir of trying to convert children from straight to gay??
Why does the song assume these children need a bunch of gay people to teach them how not to hate?
It seems to simply presume that all kids are being taught to hate them at home.

That's offensive enough all by itself, even if you overlook the deliberately provocative lyrics designed to piss people off.

Slade3200

Why does the song assume these children need a bunch of gay people to teach them how not to hate?

That's offensive enough all by itself, even if you overlook the deliberately provocative lyrics designed to piss people off.

They do, in fact, presume that anyone who doesn't agree with everything they say and applaud their "bravery" for saying so MUST be doing so out of hate and fear. The possibility that they're just dickheads who are wrong about everything is not allowed for in their worldview.

All I will say on this subject:

I'm gay, not stupid.

I will be one of the first to line the streets with the unconsciousness of those who would come for my future children or anyone elses.

Come for them at your own peril.

Slade3200

Thats not how I heard it and I seriously doubt that it was intended to say ALL children were hateful. It was sung to those adults who hate and who are intolerant. It is definitely inflammatory pushback to homophobes saying they are going to convert your children and make them tolerant and fair and that will eventually rub off on you.

Why did I need to explain that... Did you really not understand?

I'm gay, not stupid.

I will be one of the first to line the streets with the unconsciousness of those who would come for my future children or anyone elses.

What are you talking about?

Slade3200

They do, in fact, presume that anyone who doesn't agree with everything they say and applaud their "bravery" for saying so MUST be doing so out of hate and fear. The possibility that they're just dickheads who are wrong about everything is not allowed for in their worldview.
"Anybody who doesn't agree with everything they say" Where are you getting that from?! Sounds like emoting. If you go off what they actually say they are talking about those who are intolerant and hateful of gays

I'm gay, not stupid.

Did I not make myself clear? You will face bodily harm if you attempt to do anything that adversely affects a child. This gay choir included.

I'm gay, not stupid.

Slade3200

Thats not how I heard it and I seriously doubt that it was intended to say ALL children were hateful. It was sung to those adults who hate and who are intolerant. It is definitely inflammatory pushback to homophobes saying they are going to convert your children and make them tolerant and fair and that will eventually rub off on you.

Now that we've established you believe homosexuality is a choice, your opinion is no longer valid or welcome. You're a bigot.

Slade3200

First amendment

I'm gay, not stupid.

Did I not make myself clear? You will face bodily harm if you attempt to do anything that adversely affects a child. This gay choir included.

I'm gay, not stupid.
What do you think the gay choir is trying to do to your children? and how do you think they intend on doing it?

Slade3200

Now that we've established you believe homosexuality is a choice, your opinion is no longer valid or welcome. You're a bigot.
How did you establish that I think Homosexuality is a choice?! haha. It certainly wasn't anything I said. Why do you lie so much? are you that incapable of engaging in an honest debate?! unbelievable

Slade3200

Where is all this rampant homophobia I keep hearing about?
I haven't seen anyone get attacked for being gay since the late 80's, why is everyone acting like it's everywhere, all day, every day?

Dude, even the other gay men are rolling their eyes at some of the drama queen bullshit going on.

Forum List

Back