SF GayMen's Choir has a message to you about your kids

I am as conservative as they come yet I am also of the mindset of live and let live. Men WANT to date and marry men, have at it and be happy.

What is being presented here is the gay equivalent our counter to radical Christians who advocate gay conversion therapy. Liberals decry this nonsense and react vociferously and rightly so.

My message to these militant gays who are not content enough to have rights and be protected and must set their sights on converting or winning over boys when they are young is that you are simply sexual predators targeting young children. You being gay has nothing to do with it. Stop trying to hide behind gay rights as an entitlement for you to go after young boys.
There's nothing wrong with conversion therapy should the gay in question want it.

I don't see anything wrong in being gay but not particularly liking it either - the same way there's nothing wrong with being gay and being ok with it.

Gays in general don't bother me. I don't care what consenting adults want to do in their privacy of their own bedrooms - I've no time though for purposely over the top flamboyant, annoying gay folk who want to throw rainbows in your face and jump about in gimp suits with inflatable cocks at pride rallies.

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty
SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids

'We'll convert your children': San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus delivers musical message to those who work against 'gay agenda'

you can't get access to this video on youtube unless you've signed in and been granted access. I wonder why?

You think we're sinful
You fight against our rights
You say we all lead lives you can't respect
But you're just frightened
You think that we'll corrupt your kids
If our agenda goes unchecked
Funny, just this once, you're correct

We'll convert your children
Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
And you will barely notice it
You can keep them from disco
Warn about San Francisco
Make 'em wear pleated pants
We don't care
We'll make them tolerant and fair

A second singer then appears and says, "At first I didn't get why you'd be so scared of us turning your children into accepting, caring people — but I see now why you'd have a problem with that."

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
They'll change their group of friends
You won't approve of where they go at night
(to protests)
Oh and you'll be disgusted
(so gross)
When they start finding things online
That you've kept far from their sight
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
There is really no escaping it
'Cause even grandma likes RuPaul
And the world's getting kinder
Gen Z's gayer than grindr
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate
Then the full ensemble kicks in:

We're coming for them
We're coming for your children
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for your children
For your children
Your children will care about
Fairness and justice for others
Your children will work to convert
All their sisters and brothers
Then soon we're almost certain
Your kids will start convertin' you!

The gay agenda is coming home
The gay agenda is here!
But you don't have to worry
'Cause there's nothing wrong with
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
Because the world always needs
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Come on, try a little pride!
Then we'll turn to you
Giving up the fear inside
Is freeing like you never knew!
Go and see San Francisco!
Go and turn up that disco!
You'll forget you were ever upset
And make an ally of you yet!
We'll make an ally of you yet!
We'll make an ally of you yet!
Anything else?

As to whether or not the music video represents actual intentions or is a joke — or maybe is somewhere in between — one Facebook post from the SFGMC calls it a "heartwarming and hilarious piece."

Another post about the song introduces it by saying, "Pride Month may be over, but the Gay Agenda never stops!" The sentence is followed by winking emjoi.

But you can decide for yourself.
Sweet. So they are saying they will convert your children from bigots to tolerant and fair… this is an issue why??

So you agree with them that homosexuality is a choice?
Whoa captain Random. Where did you get that notion from?!

If someone can be "converted" from straight to gay, as these people are suggesting, then it's a choice. Do you agree?
What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?!

Now you're just dodging to get out of answering the question. Either option makes you look stupid, so go right ahead.
I don't dodge questions... My answer would be that if somebody suggested that somebody can be converted then they would have to believe that being gay/straight is a choice. But thats not what this song is suggesting. You are either lying or you did not understand the meaning of the song.

Perhaps you can answer my questions now. What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?

I am as conservative as they come yet I am also of the mindset of live and let live. Men WANT to date and marry men, have at it and be happy.

What is being presented here is the gay equivalent our counter to radical Christians who advocate gay conversion therapy. Liberals decry this nonsense and react vociferously and rightly so.

My message to these militant gays who are not content enough to have rights and be protected and must set their sights on converting or winning over boys when they are young is that you are simply sexual predators targeting young children. You being gay has nothing to do with it. Stop trying to hide behind gay rights as an entitlement for you to go after young boys.
There's nothing wrong with conversion therapy should the gay in question want it.

I don't see anything wrong in being gay but not particularly liking it either - the same way there's nothing wrong with being gay and being ok with it.

Gays in general don't bother me. I don't care what consenting adults want to do in their privacy of their own bedrooms - I've no time though for purposely over the top flamboyant, annoying gay folk who want to throw rainbows in your face and jump about in gimp suits with inflatable cocks at pride rallies.

Just leave the children out of it.

For some reason that irks the gays

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?

The part where they say they'll convert our children from straight to gay. Do you agree with their position that being gay is a choice?
Can you post the exact quote because I didn't see that line and I don't trust your interpretations. Quote please...

What makes you think they are suggesting converting people from straight to gay?

The part where they say they'll convert our children from straight to gay. Do you agree with their position that being gay is a choice?
Can you post the exact quote because I didn't see that line and I don't trust your interpretations. Quote please...

Did you read the OP, dude? The lyrics are there. You're stalling and dodging your inevitable humiliation.

Did you read the OP, dude? The lyrics are there. You're stalling and dodging your inevitable humiliation.
Yup, I read all of the lyrics... Didn't see the line that said what youre saying. Can you post the quote? Please just copy and paste the line or passage that says that they want to convert straight to gay. Should be easy enough... humiliate me, I just teed it up for you

Go to any school and gather a group of male students.
Ask how many hate gay people....probably very few hands, if any, go up.

Then ask how many would allow a gay to fellate or sodomize them?
Lots of laughs and amazed faces.

The SF Gay choir is trolling people. And if they think they will "convert" children that can't
be taken seriously.
Hundreds of thousands of years of a biological imperative trump whatever these gay clowns
are planning.

Go to any school and gather a group of male students.
Ask how many hate gay people....probably very few hands, if any, go up.

Then ask how many would allow a gay to fellate or sodomize them?
Lots of laughs and amazed faces.

The SF Gay choir is trolling people. And if they think they will "convert" children that can't
be taken seriously.
Hundreds of thousands of years of a biological imperative trump whatever these gay clowns
are planning.
Do you also think they are trying to convert straight children to gay? If yes, then can you show me what they said to make you think that?

That is the byproduct of oppressed groups pushing back against their oppressors and gaining control/power and sense of self. It's a similar thing as when black people calling each other the N word. Get it?

Yup, I read all of the lyrics... Didn't see the line that said what youre saying. Can you post the quote? Please just copy and paste the line or passage that says that they want to convert straight to gay. Should be easy enough... humiliate me, I just teed it up for you
Don't run now Marvin, you were doing so good.... Just copy and paste the text and humiliate me or be a man and admit you made a mistake.

That is the byproduct of oppressed groups pushing back against their oppressors and gaining control/power and sense of self. It's a similar thing as when black people calling each other the N word. Get it?
No, I don't get it.

No, I don't get it.
Its ok, no biggie.

Yup... Keep going they say convert to tolerant and fair... Not from straight to gay. If I missed a line and they said they were going to convert them to be gay then post the line. Otherwise be a grown up and admit to your mistake. Here is the what they are converting to... Sometimes it helps to read the whole thing before you jump off the deep end with judgmental rants.

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

Yup... Keep going they say convert to tolerant and fair... Not from straight to gay. If I missed a line and they said they were going to convert them to be gay then post the line. Otherwise be a grown up and admit to your mistake. Here is the what they are converting to... Sometimes it helps to read the whole thing before you jump off the deep end with judgmental rants.

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Come on Marvin, don't get lazy on me now. Finish this thing...

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

Come near our children they'll get an epic slap fuck

Take it to the bank

------
We don't care
------
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

Come near our children they'll get an epic slap fuck

Take it to the bank
Im sorry was that you trying to back up your ignorant point that the song was saying they were going to covert children from straight to gay?? Because you didn't even come close... Are you abandoning that argument to rant like a child? Thats really your play?? Come on, do better!

Forum List

Back