SF "Cured" There Black, Hispanic and Pesky Families with Kids Problem!!!!

It is 62% hispanic, which is the "other" minority on the lower end of the social scale, but nice try! Whites make up only 26%!

San Antonio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah, my bad, and here I was thinking you honestly wanted your silly question answered.

Forgot that you people lunp all "non-whites" into one big unwanted bag.

Well, racist on Cletis.

Forgot that YOU people lump all non-"progressive" whites into one big RACIST bag.

It's always "convenient" for you "progressives" to use blacks and hispanics as tools to forward your race war agenda, and make your divisive and unfounded accusations of "racisim" against all "non-progressives".

The FACT is that the "progressives" are the RACISTS. This OP is right on target, and is a PERFECT example of how a large city can minimize their minority population through economic means.

The "progressives" work really hard to keep those minorities on the plantations, like Los Angeles and Chicago and Detroit and St. Louis and Phladelphia and other cities that have large black and hispanic populations.

Who exactly are "YOU people?"

I'm white, you idiot.

It seems SF has figured out how to solve it's Black, Hispanic and pesky children problem. Make the cost of living SSSSOOOO high that the blacks, hispanics and families with kids flee for less expensive pastures. That way all you have left is childless whites and Asians. Hipp-Hipp-Hoorrray for liberal diversity!!! Hey White North Dakota, you ain't got nothing San Fransico!

See below blacks make up only 5% and rapidly shrinking of the SF population! Name one large US city that is below 20% (heck below 40%)!

Good job SF, you solved a problem! I mean you love equality "as long as THOSE people don't live in our neighborhoods!"

Newsflash: San Francisco Expensive, Minorities and Families Leaving - San Francisco - News - The Snitch
But what we have here is an extremely thorough and data-rich documentation of something anyone who was paying even the least bit of attention to city demographics knew: Families are leaving. Many minorities are leaving. Children are sparse. Property is prohibitively expensive. Hell, even we had these statistics in two prior cover stories -- in 2009 and 2011.

According to the controller's office, San Franciscans' per-capita income jumped from an already-generous $58,244 in 2004 to $74,515 [in 2008].

Of course, for many San Franciscans, those numbers represent another failure. They point to an exodus. The city's middle class is melting away faster than polar ice. With them, economists and demographers say, goes any realistic hope that voters will demand serious change in search of long-term reform.

Black people now make up barely 5 percent of the city;

Peace brothers, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Why Are Black Folks Leaving San Fran?
Today, city officials and concerned citizens are grappling with a continuing depletion of black residents in San Francisco, as many of them leave, in part, because of a wave of gentrification that’s pricing them out of the market; and partly because of a sense of cultural and social marginalization at odds with the city’s reputation for tolerance and diversity.

Most cities have been doing this, New York, Baltimore, Miami, etc. when I lived in Virginia my barbershop was full of Barbers from Queens, they couldn't afford to live there anymore.

Don't mistaken cost of living out of control as prosperous! Their tax and spending policies are driving up the costs!

No, you're not even remotely close, bub. The cost of living in a city is merely the ratio of housing supply and demand. I live in NYC, and you can find every kind of person in every neighborhood - many minority families bought homes before the neighborhood got "trendy". The reason it is so expensive in general here, is that there is a fixed amount of housing that never really increases, as all available development has been finished, for the most part... same thing in Tokyo. This is why rent control is so important. If SF had that, it probably wouldn't be as expensive and lower income people could afford it.

Last edited:
It is 62% hispanic, which is the "other" minority on the lower end of the social scale, but nice try! Whites make up only 26%!

San Antonio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah, my bad, and here I was thinking you honestly wanted your silly question answered.

Forgot that you people lunp all "non-whites" into one big unwanted bag.

Well, racist on Cletis.

The simpletons response to to call a person racist! Funny how you say I am racist when I think it deporable that liberal policies have made the cost of living so high in SF, that Blacks and YES HISPANICS (get your eyes checkec, I put hispanics in the title, but it was convenient to leave that out for your red herring attack) and families with kids are leaving SF!

It is people without money leaving, so low income whites cannot live there either.

Forum List

Back