From The "You're Never Gonna Believe This" Files

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Still no mention of why there wasn't any extra or increased security at Benghazi. Oh! Pardon me! It was GW Bush and the John Boehner Republicans that prevented that. The NYT's and the WaPo's reporters, editors, and writers, when last seen, were still polishing their Obama SOTU erections.

"Our tax dollars hard at work.

Via Weekly Standard:

This morning, the State Department announced, “Hip Hop Group Audiopharmacy to Tour Southeast Asia and the Pacific with American Music Abroad.”

“The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce that San Francisco-based hip hop group Audiopharmacy will tour Southeast Asia and the Pacific as part of the American Music Abroad program,” the State Department announced.

“With roots in hip hop, Audiopharmacy fuses live instrumentation and global musical styles, making for an eclectic and evolving sound.

“The quartet will tour Indonesia (February 14-26), Fiji (February 27-March 4), New Zealand (March 5-7), Samoa (March 8-11) and the Solomon Islands (March 12-16)."

Obama State Department Announces Taxpayer-Funded ?Hip Hop Group Audiopharmacy? Tour In Southeast Asia? | Weasel Zippers

Still no mention of why there wasn't any extra or increased security at Benghazi. Oh! Pardon me! It was GW Bush and the John Boehner Republicans that prevented that. The NYT's and the WaPo's reporters, editors, and writers, when last seen, were still polishing their Obama SOTU erections.

"Our tax dollars hard at work.

Via Weekly Standard:

This morning, the State Department announced, “Hip Hop Group Audiopharmacy to Tour Southeast Asia and the Pacific with American Music Abroad.”

“The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce that San Francisco-based hip hop group Audiopharmacy will tour Southeast Asia and the Pacific as part of the American Music Abroad program,” the State Department announced.

“With roots in hip hop, Audiopharmacy fuses live instrumentation and global musical styles, making for an eclectic and evolving sound.

“The quartet will tour Indonesia (February 14-26), Fiji (February 27-March 4), New Zealand (March 5-7), Samoa (March 8-11) and the Solomon Islands (March 12-16)."

Obama State Department Announces Taxpayer-Funded ?Hip Hop Group Audiopharmacy? Tour In Southeast Asia? | Weasel Zippers

WTF?? They can pay for a foreign tour for a hip-hop band but couldn't pay for more security in Benghazi? And blame the lack of security on Republicans??

I guess it would really hurt you guys' feelings to know the State Department's American Music Abroad program was launched in...

Wait for it.

You know in your gut who it was.

Man, it is too bad we didn't spend that money preventing the attacks on our missions in Karachi, Tashkent, Jeddah, Damascus, Athens, Vienna, Belgrade, Istanbul, and San‘a’!

Last edited:
Wasted money is Wasted money no matter who started it.
Obama may not have started the program but he lets it continue.
That makes him just as guilty.

Funny how no one on the right got their shriek pants on over it until now, though, huh?

Last edited:

Funny how no one on the right got their shriek pants on over it until now, though, huh?

Hey If I would have known 6 years ago that there was a hip hop band getting a tax payer funded trip to Southeast Asia, I would have screamed about that then too.

I guess it would really hurt you guys' feelings to know the State Department's American Music Abroad program was launched in...

Wait for it.

You know in your gut who it was.

Man, it is too bad we didn't spend that money preventing the attacks on our missions in Karachi, Tashkent, Jeddah, Damascus, Athens, Vienna, Belgrade, Istanbul, and San‘a’!

It was a stupid idea then and it's an even stupider idea now. You trying to make a point?

Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glenn Doherty were killed in 2012. Hmmm? Now who was pres in 2012? I know, I know. "What difference does it make?" Cue MSM applause.

There was no security in Benghazi because that's what the state department wanted. The orders didn't come in 2005, but in 2012. The state department CLAIMS there wasn't funding for protection, but plenty of money to buy up fleets of Volt cars to distribute to embassy personnel around the world.

Hillary says that the reason there was no security isn't because of a lack of funding, but because she had no idea that there was a need for increased security. Which is asinine.

American Music Abroad

the Rs can not stand for anything that is not packing ...

Forum List

Back