Seymour Hersh - The war is over, Russia has won. US media and politicians lying about situation"

See map of Ukriane. Compare Russian held territory to size of Ukraine. Find Kyiv on map. Note that it is not in Russian held territory, like the vast majority of Ukraine.

Your bumper sticker talking points won't help you or Putin.
It's not about territory and never have been.
It's about denazification of Ukraine. And in less than two years they have killed more Ukrainian (and Polish and other Western) Nazies than the US-led coalition have killed terrorists in Afghanistan in twenty years.

Maybe because I believe that the Ukrainians have the right to decide on their own future.
About what exactly "Ukrainians" are you talking now? Open the borders and watch how many Ukrainians really want to fight the war. De-criminalize Russian language and Russian Church and watch how many of Ukrainian people will prefer speak Russian. Allow people in the Southern and Eastern regions to vote in what country they do want live - and see the result.

The very problem is that the Kievan regime doesn't allow Ukrainians to decide even what language they should speak, say nothing about their future.

About what exactly "Ukrainians" are you talking now? Open the borders and watch how many Ukrainians really want to fight the war. De-criminalize Russian language and Russian Church and watch how many of Ukrainian people will prefer speak Russian. Allow people in the Southern and Eastern regions to vote in what country they do want live - and see the result.

The very problem is that the Kievan regime doesn't allow Ukrainians to decide even what language they should speak, say nothing about their future.
No, the problem is Russia continues to assert its "right" to control what the Ukrainian government does.

Ukrainians are the people who stopped your dogshit army from taking over their country.

I believe that's very close to accurate. It was about territory to the WEST. They launched their campaign via covert infiltration and manipulation of Ukraine's government internally. The West wanted to control Ukraine's land and resources, or at least find some way to take a very large slice of the pie. That would be just like Russia going into Mexico and ousting some officials, putting Russia-friendly people in their place, and proceeding to turn Mexico's economy into something profitable for Russia, not us. Russia is doing almost exactly what we would do in that situation. We would go in and try to "de-Nazify" the country, not grab land as "territory". After getting rid of the imposters or at least castrating them, who would simply resume the economic relationship we had with Mexico before they were turned into a puppet in a proxy war against us.

The hypocrisy which constitutes most of the "pro Ukrainian anti-russian" propaganda of the West right now is astounding.
If it was the other way round Mexico City would be rubble and there would be hundreds of thousands of US troops in the Country.

Totally unimportant.

Yes or no.

:lol: Funny - really funny. Where do you live in the USA, useful idiot of Putin? In a zoo with some bottles of polar beer?

Am I?

Like I thought more incoherent psycho babble from a RINO war pig. Back to he trough with you

Or maybe you'll actually grow some balls and go over and fight then you can suck off your boy Zelensky in person

Like I thought more incoherent psycho babble from a RINO war pig. Back to he trough with you

Or maybe you'll actually grow some balls and go over and fight then you can suck off your boy Zelensky in person

Russian - start to play the real game otherwise one day you will be dead without to know why you are dead. It is Putin who will kill you.

Last edited:
He's dead...but so what? ...

Hmmm ... Hypothese: Putin and Trump tried to bring the USA in a war with Germany and part of this propaganda strategy had been the German name "Wagner" for Russian war criminals. But this plan failed. So the Wagner mercennaries had to be covered and protected from the Russian war criminal leaders. Either Putin really killed the leading men of the "private" Russian Nazi-terror-army "Wagner" on reason of concealment of own crimes or Putin and his criminal gang had been fooling the world. I doubt somehow that Prighozin is really dead - the Wagner mercenaries in general (who always had been paid from the Russian state) are now ¿back? in the Russian army. Where is Prighozin and the other leaders of "Wagner"? Really dead?

On the other side I often underestimate criminal energy and Putin killed them really. But why works someone for Putin any longer when he is anyway nothing else than only a second Stalin?

heiligesr_mischesreichdeutschernation_23263_0.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear desperation in your posts .
If you do not get real news but simply lap up the Fake variety ,it is always going to end up with you humiliating yourself.
What a public ass you have become by associating with Trolls like Nazi Winkle and Toomuchbooze .
Do you put the complete failure of the Nazi offensive down to the weather being too hot or did someone get the distance to the Azov sea badly wrong . ? It turned out to be more than 490 yards .
Have a look at the African situation in Niger and see if you can do better there .
"You and I are gonna run away together. We'll keep to the back roads and make our way south. Then, if I know my geography, it's just 12 miles to Africa. OK, bud, very quietly: let's just sneak through." Bart Simpson.

Forum List

Back