Labour vowing to take the UK back to the 1970's

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
The Labour party are very good at grinding the UK into the ground. They closed more coalmines than the Tories, gave unions power, and brought privatisation into the NHS and schools. Manufacturing declined faster and in a shorter period under Blair than Thatcher.

So have they learnt? Well, no. They want unions to be all powerful again, the group that blackmail the taxpayer -

The Labour party are very good at grinding the UK into the ground. They closed more coalmines than the Tories, gave unions power, and brought privatisation into the NHS and schools. Manufacturing declined faster and in a shorter period under Blair than Thatcher.

So have they learnt? Well, no. They want unions to be all powerful again, the group that blackmail the taxpayer -

when leftists take over disaster will ensue

Whoo Hoo! Back to The Troubles they go.

a-001-2-jpg.788768

Labour BROUGHT privatization to the NHS and education? Sounds oddly backwards.

Labour BROUGHT privatization to the NHS and education? Sounds oddly backwards.
PFI was unfortunately a John Major (Tory) idea, Tony Blair (Labour) considerably expanded PFI.

I believe Carlisle hospital (40 miles down the road from me) was built in 1997 with PFI money. I believe the food contract was awarded to a firm in Manchester for 25 years. So your disgusting hospital food is transported in from over 100 miles away and heated up in a microwave.

The NHS niw pays millions per year to rent the hospital.

I would settle for going back to the 70s. A time when public services were fully funded and worked.
Anything would be better than the current tory disaster.

I would settle for going back to the 70s. A time when public services were fully funded and worked.
Anything would be better than the current tory disaster.
You can go back to the dark ages, everyone else wants to move on. Labour only funded via PFI, Nationalised caused no investment. Labour know that because they never renationalised anything.

You can go back to the dark ages, everyone else wants to move on. Labour only funded via PFI, Nationalised caused no investment. Labour know that because they never renationalised anything.
There is no money left to do anything. The fucking tories have pissed it up a wall.

We got brexit though. There is that.

Forum List

Back