Sexism to blame for tight race.

That's just liberals being liberal. They use whatever card they care to play to avoid real issues.

I work with an intelligent woman. Well educated. A lost soul because she runs on emotions. She claims if you don't support Hillary then you don't support women. What a deep thinker, don't you agree?
Can she maintain eye contact?

Funny you should mention that. No, she just gets very angry and won't allow you to speak. She no longer talks to me. Here was the kicker. I claim to be non-partisan, which I am. She claims to be Republican. Anyway, I posted something on Facebook and she had the audacity to say "I wasn't Democrat as claimed, I'm Republican". Meanwhile she's all things Hillary, all day.

I've treated her very well. Even cut her $350 for doing me a favor (2 hours to score me a truck, long story), and I'm not rich.
I always request eye contact when I'm having a discussion with a Liberal.
I tell them I have discussions based on facts, not emotion.
It's not easy as most of the time it takes a Liberal more than 5 attempts to maintain eye contact even for a sentence of 10 words or less; and yes, I do make them repeat entire sentences until they can look me in the eye for the ENTIRE sentence.
I tell them that if the Flowchart boxes don't connect then there's something wrong with their logic.

Ha ha, we work with flowcharts as well. I won't have the conversation with her. She gets too angry too quickly. Doesn't like the short to point responses I guess. One of the most beautiful women I've ever met, striking blonde at 40 yrs. old. But she has a another side that's dark. When she mentioned her hate for Trump's womanizing, she thought it was pretty funny when I reminded her she dates two kinds of men, 10 years younger or older and rich. Ah, nature, what you gonna do? Not that I excuse Trump for some things he's said, and things he's done if he's truly ripped off the little guy.

Tell you a story about the truck I mentioned. I traveled the 40 miles to see a 1972 classic. The highest trim level and all upgrades, including engine and A/C. Turned me off the cab has rust. He said his best dollar was $3200, and I told him I'd think about it. Once I got home I realized I wanted it, so I made contact by phone, text and email.....No response, even though the truck remained on Craigslist. Long story short, he straight up lied to me a few times. Direct questions, direct lies. That and he may not have appreciated that I mentioned the possibility of parting it out (me and my big mouth). I'm rebuilding a similar truck.........................A week later I told this gal about it, and she insisted she buy it for me. I thought heck with it. Almost feels unethical, but just because he succumbed to his lying ways doesn't mean I have to ...................Anyway, I gave her $3350, and anything under said $3200 is hers. Trust me, this girl knows how to play (reference intelligent, pretty and the dark side)... I waited at the bar. Couldn't have been 10 minutes I received the words and tone I'll never forget..... "name, I got it for $3000". She offered the pay day back, but a deal is a deal. Turns out I'll probably keep it after all, but I swap parts when it suits the project. It's a 3/4 long bed, great for hauling. Mechanically excellent once the brakes are done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back