Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

I don't want to date anyone. I don't want to hear about their feelings and how valid they are. What others think and feel has absolutely no bearing on my life at all. That's what makes the words "fuck off" so valuable.

The idea of someone missing me makes me gag. I would have an irresistible urge to tell them to fuck off. Before my husband died I was gone for two weeks and he knew better than to say something as asinine as he missed me. That's a very weak thing to say. Even if he felt that way, he would never display that weakness in front of me.

There are weak and needy people in the world
Why does that bother you?
I don't want to be one of them. Not would I want one close to me. Other than that, they can do whatever they want.

Are you attracted to women?
I find the male body a glory. A well muscled male is unbelievable. Think Black Sails. The female form is repugnant. Soft, squishy with fat pads hanging off their chests. I'm a woman and I can't tolerate squish. I take pains to work it off. So no I'm not attracted to women.

What I am is just done. At what point does someone have permission to say I'm done? Is 60 okay? 70? 100? Never?

Dont you remember this video? This creeped me the hell out. ( musics good though lol)
Robots taking the place of humans for intimacy is not cool. If someone else wants it as an option ...whatever... lol just keep your robot to yourself.

I don't want to date anyone. I don't want to hear about their feelings and how valid they are. What others think and feel has absolutely no bearing on my life at all. That's what makes the words "fuck off" so valuable.

The idea of someone missing me makes me gag. I would have an irresistible urge to tell them to fuck off. Before my husband died I was gone for two weeks and he knew better than to say something as asinine as he missed me. That's a very weak thing to say. Even if he felt that way, he would never display that weakness in front of me.

There are weak and needy people in the world
Why does that bother you?
I don't want to be one of them. Not would I want one close to me. Other than that, they can do whatever they want.

Are you attracted to women?
I find the male body a glory. A well muscled male is unbelievable. Think Black Sails. The female form is repugnant. Soft, squishy with fat pads hanging off their chests. I'm a woman and I can't tolerate squish. I take pains to work it off. So no I'm not attracted to women.

What I am is just done. At what point does someone have permission to say I'm done? Is 60 okay? 70? 100? Never?

Freewill.
You have to answer to no one (in this life) ....
We're just having a discussion............

Forum List

Back