Sex Toys; School Awards for horniest students and Pedophile Jokes

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Mad mom: School awards ceremony featured swearing, sex toys

BELLINGHAM, Wash. -- A Bellingham High School drama teacher has issued a formal apology after her awards ceremony devolved into an evening of profanity, jokes about a priest having sex with kids, and a box of sex toys.

I sat there with my mouth open in shock and the final straw was when a joke was told on stage about a teacher, a lawyer and a priest on a plane. The plane was going down and the teacher says we have to save the children. The attorney says "F*** the children!" and the priest says "OOOOH..Do we have time for that???" the email reads.

The parent, who brought her young daughter to the ceremony, decided to leave after hearing the joke.

In addition to what she considered to be offensive language and the off-color joke, the parent said the awards handed out during the ceremony weren't appropriate for children. She said one of the categories was for "the horniest stud," where the award was a sex toy.

"WE need to get the word out there that THIS is the kind of TRASH that is being taught in our schools. I am so shocked right now I am in tears," the parent said in her email to KOMO.

Mad mom: School awards ceremony featured swearing, sex toys | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

One teacher involved has issued a formal apology, but WTF is going on in our schools? Seriously?

No, can't say I have read those.

If I had kids that were school age, they would be home schooled. Dats a fact.

Where the hell do they find these teachers???

I can't figure how they thought this would be remotely acceptable. I know if my kid was getting awards for graduation I would be brining younger children if I had them. Not to mention I don't believe this is acceptable for 16 or 17 year old who were given the "awards" for horniest girl or boy. It's past ridliclous.

No, can't say I have read those.

If I had kids that were school age, they would be home schooled. Dats a fact.
Your virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese.

taken from William Shakespeare All's well that ends well.

Teenagers have sex, they always have had sex and they always will have sex and no bit of outrage is going to change that. This is a bit off color but what I find most newsworthy is how laughably prudish the parent that has kicked up this stink is.

Forum List

Back