seven stats on climate change

meme-1.jpg
There are different populations of polar bears. Some areas they are increasding and some areas are in decline. The decline in those areas is due to loss of sea ice.

And nothing will be done to adapt to the changes because people are too busy throwing poop back and forth arguing over the cause.

This issue should never have been made a political one.

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

Conservatives are both free and welcome to propose policies to thwart climate change.

Are you so arrogant as to think anything you or anyone else does can alter the natural evolution of the earth?

So man has not pumped CO2 into the atmosphere? You do know we know how much man has added, right?

Lets take all the nuclear weapons on Earth, drill holes & bury them two miles underground & set them off at the same time.

So tell the class how much co2 mother nature has put in the atmosphere. And no you don't have a clue how much man has contributed. You can estimate it, but you can't accurately measure it.

Man's emissions have increased the amount of CO2 which will increase the greenhouse effect.

Your ignorance is showing.

The price of power in France is 1/3 the price in Germany, and France's power is 70% from nuclear.

Germany has higher taxation in an effort to force reduction in energy use.

Yes.....they have a history of forcing people to do things......it didn't end well for them or the world........

You are naive if you don't think US policies have done that for decades.

Let's cut auto accidents by FORCING people to drive slower.

Lets tax tobacco to FORCE people to smoke less.

But OMG OMG you assfucks are condemning your own children to a more difficult future along with everyone else's children, we should do nothing.

Do you have a picture of AOC on every wall of your house? You appear to be as stupid as she is, so its logical that you would worship the dumb little girl.

It is always amazing how many people just want to put on the chain and be enslaved by really dumb people.....
It isn't amazing how the really dumb people ignore the science

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

Conservatives are both free and welcome to propose policies to thwart climate change.

Are you so arrogant as to think anything you or anyone else does can alter the natural evolution of the earth?

So man has not pumped CO2 into the atmosphere? You do know we know how much man has added, right?

Lets take all the nuclear weapons on Earth, drill holes & bury them two miles underground & set them off at the same time.

So tell the class how much co2 mother nature has put in the atmosphere. And no you don't have a clue how much man has contributed. You can estimate it, but you can't accurately measure it.

Man's emissions have increased the amount of CO2 which will increase the greenhouse effect.

Actually your complete indoctrination is showing.

Germany has higher taxation in an effort to force reduction in energy use.

Yes.....they have a history of forcing people to do things......it didn't end well for them or the world........

You are naive if you don't think US policies have done that for decades.

Let's cut auto accidents by FORCING people to drive slower.

Lets tax tobacco to FORCE people to smoke less.

But OMG OMG you assfucks are condemning your own children to a more difficult future along with everyone else's children, we should do nothing.

Do you have a picture of AOC on every wall of your house? You appear to be as stupid as she is, so its logical that you would worship the dumb little girl.

It is always amazing how many people just want to put on the chain and be enslaved by really dumb people.....
It isn't amazing how the really dumb people ignore the science

Actually it's amazing how the completely indoctrinated only believe the "science" they agree with.

While you're reading the huff post have another big glass of kool aid.

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

7 Numbers Show How Dire Climate Change Got This Decade | HuffPost

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.

Another far left science denier acting as their rich white far left masters command them to do so!

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.

You're a brainwashed idiot, jackass.

%E2%80%9CThe-Sky-is-Falling%E2%80%9D-Chicken-Little1.jpg

The Sky Is Falling Homer GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Come over here and shovel my snow, you easily brainwashed cowardly bitch.

Another stupid fuck who does not know the difference between weather & climate. You do realize that if the ave global temp rises 4 degrees that every day is just 4 degrees wamer.

I think your turban is too tight.

"Every day is 4 degrees warmer"????????????????????

That means by election time we will be about 1200 degrees hotter. I hope my A/C can keep up.

And Rachel Maddow makes the best case for why they are doing it, and why the Right doesn't care about climate change; Chris Matthews calls Rachel Maddow’s ‘Blowout’ a college education A very few grab all the wealth, while millions sacrifice the integrity of the climate, and the Republican Toad stool base can't see forest for tree, about how they are getting royally fucked as a result. A revolution is coming. It's inevitable.
Owlgore got rich telling you to be scared and not use electricity...............all while he bought McMansions and traveled the world on private jets.:21:

Gore made his money in internet investments. Gore never said to not use electricity. It is not the size of your home but how you power it & where you get your poser. Traveling to a conference that helps reduce emissions outweighs the emissions of that flight,
Sources for Owlgore's wealth:

Sold TV station to Al Jazeera: $70-100 MILLION in his pocket
Mineral leases (that's oil and gas to you window lickers)
$175,00 per speech telling you not to live the way he does.
Hedge funds....
Investment firms....

Along with the sweetheart no-show deals he got from tech companies due to his name.

The making of a businessman: How Al Gore got rich

I agree fighting pollution is something everyone wants. We need more Erin brockovichs out there keeping an eye on corporations that willfully and WANTINGLY pollute because they think it will cost more to do things properly, when it really won't. Screw their profits if it comes to even one, one human health issue. As far as global warming the climate has always changed so I'm a skeptic.
Although I agree with your polluting statements, I don't get why you can't get AGW.

Out Atmosphere is like an ocean. The industrial revolution started more industrial pollution of that ocean by emissions of pollutants & greenhouse gases.

No different than a factory dumping pollutants into our waterways. Like phosphates. This pollution increases the amount of phosphates that enter these systems naturally & create dead places in the Gulf or other areas where rivers empty into bodies of waters like the Chesapeake Bay.

It is the same process.

And Rachel Maddow makes the best case for why they are doing it, and why the Right doesn't care about climate change; Chris Matthews calls Rachel Maddow’s ‘Blowout’ a college education A very few grab all the wealth, while millions sacrifice the integrity of the climate, and the Republican Toad stool base can't see forest for tree, about how they are getting royally fucked as a result. A revolution is coming. It's inevitable.
Owlgore got rich telling you to be scared and not use electricity...............all while he bought McMansions and traveled the world on private jets.:21:

Gore made his money in internet investments. Gore never said to not use electricity. It is not the size of your home but how you power it & where you get your poser. Traveling to a conference that helps reduce emissions outweighs the emissions of that flight,
Sources for Owlgore's wealth:

Sold TV station to Al Jazeera: $70-100 MILLION in his pocket
Mineral leases (that's oil and gas to you window lickers)
$175,00 per speech telling you not to live the way he does.
Hedge funds....
Investment firms....

Along with the sweetheart no-show deals he got from tech companies due to his name.

The making of a businessman: How Al Gore got rich

Investments outside of his climate change efforts.

The network he co founded was not about climate.

Mineral leases have nothing to do with climate

Gore has invested in green initiatives put “every penny” he has made from these green investments into the non-profit Alliance for Climate Protection, which campaigns for solutions to climate change.

Another stupid fuck who does not know the difference between weather & climate. You do realize that if the ave global temp rises 4 degrees that every day is just 4 degrees wamer.

That means by election time we will be about 1200 degrees hotter. I hope my A/C can keep up.

I did not say every day gets 4 degrees warmer you stupid ignorant fuck.

I did not say every day gets 4 degrees warmer you stupid ignorant fuck.
that every day is just 4 degrees wamer.

:5_1_12024:

Just one comment on this topic

the liberals say that the way to stop AGW is for humans to stop polluting the air and water, correct?

No one on earth favors pollution, so why do you libs need the unproven link between pollution and climate?

Why isn't it enough to fight against pollution? 99% of humans would join you in that fight.

But its not really about pollution or climate, is it? Its about finding a way to control how others live, what they eat, what they drive, where they live, what temp they keep their thermostats at, whether they are allowed to reproduce, how they spend their money, how much money they are allowed to have.

Because leftists don't think humans are smart enough to make their own life decisions, and that only some all knowing elites at the top of government are smart enough to tell you how to live.

Rand and Orwell wrote about it years ago and they accurately foresaw the future---------------unless those of us who can still think and reason stop the foolishness now.

Nope. It is to reduce emissions. Clea air & water are a different type of pollution.
& you cheer when Trump cuts regulations. What regulations do you think he is cutting? He is allowing for dirtier air & more polluted water. You will still vote for him. So you support these things.

Quit lying & pretending you give a shit out the environmenmt & about our children's future

Nuclear power is not cheap. It is heavily subsidized by the government. Three Mile Island was shut down because it could not compete.
We can reduce emissions now. Go buy an electric truck & quit being part of the problem.

Solar and wind are NOT subsidized by taxpayers? Who knew?

Three Mile Island was shut down because of the accident, not because it could not compete.

"Go buy an electric truck"?

unnamed%20%2851%29-M.jpg

Everyone that can work from home should work from home.

It would save almost everyone on gas, reduce wear & tear on roadways, stop wasting everyone's time commuting, reduce traffic jams, reduce the need for office space, reduce heating and electrical costs for employers.

Not to mention the reduction in CO2 emissions.

CO2-M.png

I agree fighting pollution is something everyone wants. We need more Erin brockovichs out there keeping an eye on corporations that willfully and WANTINGLY pollute because they think it will cost more to do things properly, when it really won't. Screw their profits if it comes to even one, one human health issue. As far as global warming the climate has always changed so I'm a skeptic.
Although I agree with your polluting statements, I don't get why you can't get AGW.

Out Atmosphere is like an ocean. The industrial revolution started more industrial pollution of that ocean by emissions of pollutants & greenhouse gases.

No different than a factory dumping pollutants into our waterways. Like phosphates. This pollution increases the amount of phosphates that enter these systems naturally & create dead places in the Gulf or other areas where rivers empty into bodies of waters like the Chesapeake Bay.

It is the same process.
Why don't you just kill yourself in order to stop warming the environment, bitch?

Really, every wood framed house sequesters co2, sometimes for a hundred years or more. In the last 100 years we've built more homes than ever before. The US co2 output has decreased to 2009 levels and is still falling. Perhaps you should be bitching about the real co2 culprits, and that ain't the US. Also why do you commies ignore that co2 has been much higher in the past and water vapor holds much more heat than co2. You only bitch about co2, because there's not a damn thing that can be done about water vapor.

Forum List

Back