Setting the record straight about "White Supremacy"!

Part of your heritage is brutal colonization, slavery and apartheid. Nothing there worth saving. If you feel like you can't compete on a level playing field that's a problem with you.
Heritage. 🙄

I’ve checked my own history. I have never held a view supportive of slavery. I have never owned a slave. I have never colonized any land. I have never supported “apartheid” no matter how loosely you use that term.

Also, my forebears weren’t supporters of slavery either. They hailed from Canuckistan. When slaves fled the American pre-civil war South on the Underground Railroad, Canada was in fact the destination.

So yeah. Your notion of my heritage is tragically confused, muddled and wrong.

Still haven't figured out that resisting fairness and equality for other races is itself an act of white supremacy.
Let me translate your indoctrinated statement.

Resisting MARXISM is an intolerable act that we will claim is the most intolerable of intolerable acts.

In Europe and other parts of the world, it was about class warfare. But, we have no real classes in America. So, you fucking Marxist shits have to latch onto SOME manner of division so you can have your commie revolution. That's why you motherfucking pieces of shit latch onto RACE anytime somebody speaks ill for your Marxist religion.

Deny it.

Let me translate your indoctrinated statement.

Resisting MARXISM is an intolerable act that we will claim is the most intolerable of intolerable acts.

In Europe and other parts of the world, it was about class warfare. But, we have no real classes in America. So, you fucking Marxist shits have to latch onto SOME manner of division so you can have your commie revolution. That's why you motherfucking pieces of shit latch onto RACE anytime somebody speaks ill for your Marxist religion.

Deny it.
We're all just trying to live together in an increasingly crowded world. We all sink or float together. Quit trying to blow holes in the boat to spite black folks out of things you feel entitled to.

White Supremacist graph in 2021 America.........

red.jpg
<----------

Enlarged to show Detail. Still difficult to see... but enlarged anymore would be ridiculious.

We're all just trying to live together in an increasingly crowded world. We all sink or float together. Quit trying to blow holes in the boat to spite black folks out of things you feel entitled to.
Man. Your indoctrination is strong. You dare to tell someone to “quit trying” to do something you baselessly accuse them of.

One can’t “stop” doing what one has never even begun doing.

Man. Your indoctrination is strong. You dare to tell someone to “quit trying” to do something you baselessly accuse them of.

One can’t “stop” doing what one has never even begun doing.
I grew up during desegregation in Alabama, I am intimately familiar with what white supremacy looks and sounds like. Today's right would feel right at home on the side of the road throwing rocks at civil rights protestors. They sound little different than their fathers and grandfathers who were certain that political power in the hands of black people means the end of them somehow.

There are whole eras of history kids would never learn about if it were left up to the right. Slaughter, slavery and segregation is not just black history it's white history as well.
So you liberals will teach your propaganda if given the chance.

I grew up during desegregation in Alabama, I am intimately familiar with what white supremacy looks and sounds like. Today's right would feel right at home on the side of the road throwing rocks at civil rights protestors. They sound little different than their fathers and grandfathers who were certain that political power in the hands of black people means the end of them somehow.
Irrelevant. You are ascribing it to far too many people based on evidence you don’t have.

you make shit up and then consider it a fact because it fits your preconceived baseless notions. But your emotional speculation does not actually constitute any fact.

Irrelevant. You are ascribing it to far too many people based on evidence you don’t have.

you make shit up and then consider it a fact because it fits your preconceived baseless notions. But your emotional speculation does not actually constitute any fact.
Every step black people have taken away from bondage has been a fight against conservative bigots. Do you fear retribution by blacks for all those years of being treated like garbage?

Liberals lie, everyone knows it even democrats admit it, normal democrats.

They will use ANY slogan lie accusation to cause chaos

BLM and Antifaa take their orders handed down from top democrats...they incite them to riot for their benefit.

Personally I hope they riot [in their own democrat cities] until the midterms then we could get the few democrats left in congress to run coffee for the republican leadership

Republicans a large amount of democrats and independents want this group of american terrorists out of the WH and Congress

Every step black people have taken away from bondage has been a fight against conservative bigots. Do you fear retribution by blacks for all those years of being treated like garbage?
Nonsense. The fight of black people has largely been against the Kkk-Democrap Party. Want a civil rights act? Better talk to the GOP. Want to outlaw slavery? Cool. Even back then it was the GOP. Want a voting rights act? Best thank the GOP.

I don’t fear black anything. Nor want anything from blacks in general I don’t need anything from the black community and I don’t need anything from you. Well; Maybe honesty from jerkoff liars like you. That would be nice.

Part of your heritage is brutal colonization, slavery and apartheid. Nothing there worth saving. If you feel like you can't compete on a level playing field that's a problem with you.
The heritage of this country is that we fixed those things. What we rose above and how we did it matters. Take away our history you destroy the country. That has to be your reason because it is the one you support.

This is 21st Century America and slavery & racism are history and privilege is a perk for the rich only...not whites.

We can all finally be proud of who we are regardless of our race, religion, gender and even your sexual preference.

So being proud of my white heritage, culture and long list of accomplishments is nolonger about "white supremacy"

Ergo;
the only people still accusing whites of having a superiority complex are losers with inferiority complexes.

America is ramping up to reject and defeat the Dem's Marxist Agenda including its racist Critical Race Theory.

And if the Dems ever attempt to steal another election; the commie shit is gonna hit the fan from hell.....hard.
You haven't set the record straight onn anything but being delusional. Racism is not history. Being realistic allows you to understand that whites accomplished most of what thae by denying others the same chance. What is being rejected is the fascism that is white supremacy. Whites being proud include pride in accepting responsibility for past wrongs and fixing it instead of whining about racism that does not exist in a theory. The election wasn't stolen and whites like puts a stain on decent non racist whites who are already proud.

Italians have pride.
British have pride.
Irish have pride.
Germans have pride.
Welsh have pride.
Scots have pride.
Dutch have Pride.
French have pride.
I can keep going naming whites who have pride.
Nothing is stopping that.

sure, whatever. Like none of us are pay attention. Keep on gas-lighting.

5uypj9.jpg

Forum List

Back