Sessions think "lock her up "chant is funny and laughs

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
as the HS kids , chant it. Oh god what are we in for when they get older. Unreal. Clinton they have been investigating her since 2013 and found nothing, still at it today. This is the AG of the US. He should of said ,
no we do not lock up our political rivals. This kids are going to grow up like the parents, hateful and racist brats.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning Point USA’s High School Leadership Summit is a 4-day conference for conservative high school students. This year’s conference will take place from July 23-26, 2018 at George Washington University in Washington, DC. 700+ high school students will be invited to attend.

Throughout the conference, attendees will hear from some of the nation’s most well-known conservative leaders and activists, receive first-class activism and leadership training, and network with other attendees and organizations from all across the country. This is a can’t-miss event for students who love politics, current events, and grassroots activism!

High School Leadership Summit - Turning Point USA

Chapters
Home/Chapters
chapters_image.png
Turning Point USA chapters exist to educate students about the importance of limited government, free markets, and capitalism. Through grassroots activism and peer-to-peer conversations, TPUSA activists promote and re-brand conservative values on their college campus.

TPUSA currently has over 300 chapters on college campuses across the country.

Click here to view the Chapter Directory.

TPUSA chapters host a wide-range of events on campus including:

Chapters - Turning Point USA

There is ample evidence of Hillary's law breaking. Only lefttards and those having Trump derangement syndrome still claim she is innocent. Those HS kids are much more cognizant than the OP.

If I was in Session's place I would have laughed too. Not because of any stance about Hillary but simply from relief that they're not calling for me to be locked up. Plus I'd cut the high school kids a break, they have so little life experience. I sure can relate, heck 2 months after I turned 18 I voted for McGovern.

There is ample evidence of Hillary's law breaking. Only lefttards and those having Trump derangement syndrome still claim she is innocent. Those HS kids are much more cognizant than the OP.

And YET, the FBI, Issa, Goudy, the State Department's IG couldn't pin anything on her--not a SINGLE charge. What a bitch! How dare she get away with WHATEVER IT IS SHE IS GETTING AWAY WITH!!

And YET, the FBI, Issa, Goudy, the State Department's IG couldn't pin anything on her--not a SINGLE charge. What a bitch! How dare she get away with WHATEVER IT IS SHE IS GETTING AWAY WITH!!

Yeah, the FBI had already written a letter of exoneration before they ever investigated her and interviewed her without being under oath or any record done of her interview. The Hildebeast is a deep state swamp rat...part of the protected class and you cheer that???

This is not yet a dictatorship, an authoritarian state, a banana republic. We do not lock up the political opposition. We abide by the rule of law.

If Sec. Clinton is guilty, prove it in a court of law.

The Attorney General could have used this moment as a teachable moment and explained to those young people that law governs America not mob emotion.

And adult on a message board know better themselves. If they don't they should be pointed,out as traitors.

as the HS kids , chant it. Oh god what are we in for when they get older. Unreal. Clinton they have been investigating her since 2013 and found nothing, still at it today. This is the AG of the US. He should of said ,
no we do not lock up our political rivals. This kids are going to grow up like the parents, hateful and racist brats.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning Point USA’s High School Leadership Summit is a 4-day conference for conservative high school students. This year’s conference will take place from July 23-26, 2018 at George Washington University in Washington, DC. 700+ high school students will be invited to attend.

Throughout the conference, attendees will hear from some of the nation’s most well-known conservative leaders and activists, receive first-class activism and leadership training, and network with other attendees and organizations from all across the country. This is a can’t-miss event for students who love politics, current events, and grassroots activism!

High School Leadership Summit - Turning Point USA
No, what they are doing is raising up normal adults who respect first amendment rights of others unlike the snowflake anti-speech Nazis being trained today by Leftists.

Lock her up!

Great lessons to teach KIDS!!
No different from my high school days when we demanded the same for Nixon.
Problem is the media weren’t defending Nixon the way they defend Hillary.
He didnt have the FBI, and DOJ in his pocket either. They are the ones who decided not to pursue charges. There's a reason for that. If they did; they couldn't shelter her from a jury's decision. And that's what her so called innocence revolves around. All the sycophants know that if you put the facts before a seated jury... She'd be fucked.

Last edited:

If only the Republicans would of found in in over 5 years.

Forum List

Back