Seriously You Guys...

why do democrats support voters supression?

To my knowledge they dont.

Care to tell me what prompted this quesstion?

if you have some information please share it?

Give me some cold hard evidence (you know like a memo stating "this should keep the black vote down" or the like)

Prove some and see what happens.

Are you really this dense? It has been in the news for the last two days.

Bev Perdue suggesated that the 2012 election be suspended. I told you why I was asking you. Do not play stupid again.

:lol: Repubs always want to suspend elections. Dumb asses can never get a good candidate.

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

Better a former honest pizza guy then a union organizing crook.

Seriously.

Rabble rousing? :lol:

rab·ble-rous·er (rbl-rouzr)
n.
A leader or speaker who stirs up the passions of the masses; a demagogue.:lol:

Give me some cold hard evidence (you know like a memo stating "this should keep the black vote down" or the like)

Bev Perdue suggesated that the 2012 election be suspended. I told you why I was asking you. Do not play stupid again.

:lol: Repubs always want to suspend elections. Dumb asses can never get a good candidate.

if your measure of a good canidate is the piece of shit in the white house he's as low as you can go

Talk about dumb.

Oh.....

my.....

Gawd.

pssst: Perdue is a Dem.

The Cain "haters" are nothing more than racists.

thinking someone will make a really bad president isn't "hate".

i think the tea party (some of it) likes him because they think he can say anything he wants about the president and they can pretend there's no racial undercurrent to obama derangement syndrome. it's the same reason they love when clarence thomas destroys things like employment discrimination laws.

Jillian think about what you just posted and transfer it to those who don't like obama.

if your measure of a good canidate is the piece of shit in the white house he's as low as you can go

Your opinion is not fact

Your opinion is not fact

Yep, I agree, there's no where to go but up. Sometimes I wonder of Ronald Reagan was so great or he followed such a bad president it made him look really, really, really good. :lol:

TM, your opinion is not fact either. ;)

i think the tea party (some of it) likes him because they think he can say anything he wants about the president and they can pretend there's no racial undercurrent to obama derangement syndrome. it's the same reason they love when clarence thomas destroys things like employment discrimination laws.

Yea, you're right. It's only racist when it's a conservative... we know. We just think it's bullshit... because it is bullshit.

It is not surprising that you would jump right on the racist bullhorn. Never mind that he stands for what they are looking for. Never mind that he is a successful person with a great resume. Never mind that he would be an excellent pick for the nomination. No, because he is a black republican, the ONLY answer must be racism.

How does your foot taste???
A_woman_with_her_foot_in_her_mouth_100708-210710-206009.jpg

It is not surprising that you would jump right on the racist bullhorn. Never mind that he stands for what they are looking for. Never mind that he is a successful person with a great resume. Never mind that he would be an excellent pick for the nomination. No, because he is a black republican, the ONLY answer must be racism.
Sort of inherently racist, right?

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury, where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s. He left his executive post to work for Burger King, then a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time, where he managed 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went in three years from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable . This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of another subsidiary, Godfather's Pizza. Aiming to cut costs, Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable. In a leveraged buyout in 1988, Cain, Executive Vice-President and COO Ronald B. Gartlan and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he was asked to resign by the board. Later that year he became CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.
Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics. Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.
Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.

:clap2:

I will take that experience over a community organizing schmuck ANY DAY OF THE WEEK !!

The thing that strikes me as odd about Cain is his myopia when it comes to religion. Some of his comments are so off the wall, it makes him seem narrow minded rather experienced as his resume would presume.

The man is a raving lunatic...literally.

Forum List

Back