Seriously, are Leftists Stupid, Oblivious, Blindly Partisan, or Evil?

Rape lovers? Are the Clinton's on this board?
What about the Clintons turned you into a person that endorses rape?
No one on here has endorsed rape. You use that as your narrative because you are too ignorant to realize there is no evidence or conviction.
You have endorsed rape. Since I’ve known you here, on this topic, you have done nothing but praise the accused and demonize victims. Kavanaugh could rape somebody right in front of you and you’d still endorse his nomination.
You hillary panty-sniffers are funny!
^ I guess I should expect depraved rape supporters to say weird shit like that
The only thing you should expect is a government check.

Contradicted (by her designated witnesses).
Incredible (literally, given K's professional and personal reputation).
Unlikely (remove a bathing suit under street clothes?).
Variously prevaricated (not wanting this to get out, fear of flying, never coached others for polygraph, etc).
Unsupported (by her OWN FAMILY, who would have seen some indication in her of the attack).
Conveniently DETAILED where defamatory, and lacking any DETAIL that might allow proof or refutation.
Contrived (her meek, little girl voice and presentation).
^ All of those are lies or a partisan fictions you rape lovers created
All of those are accurate. You have proven once again what a clown you are.
She was not cantradicted, being “incredible” is a partisan opinion, being “unlikely” is a partisan opinion, “variously prevaricated” is partisan nonsense, unsupported by her own family is a lie, “conveniently” is partisan hackery, “contrived” is partisan hackery. You are trash.
Youre an idiot. Partisan hackery? grow up moonbat. Your insisting that she is telling the truth is partisan hackery.
No answer. I figured, TRASH.

Someone here really needs to check into your background. You have to be a Russian plant who is sowing divisiveness, because no one could actually be this naive.

Mark

Rape lovers? Are the Clinton's on this board?
No one on here has endorsed rape. You use that as your narrative because you are too ignorant to realize there is no evidence or conviction.
You have endorsed rape. Since I’ve known you here, on this topic, you have done nothing but praise the accused and demonize victims. Kavanaugh could rape somebody right in front of you and you’d still endorse his nomination.
Ive never endorsed rape. I haven't praised anyone. You don't know me. You lie just like Ford. I simply point out that she is lying. Her stories don't hold up. Your last statement shows how truly ignorant you are. If it is proven he raped her ( which he isn't accused of ) then he should not be confirmed and should suffer the full extent of punishment. Since her story hasn't been proven to be correct, mostly proven to be contrived. He should then be confirmed. Your narrative is both ignorant and infantile.
You have no idea whether she’s lying. But she’s possibly a rape victim, so your conservative side compels you to destroy her. The culture of Kavanaugh’s highschool, and the stories of his exploits support that trying to rape Ford is just a typical night of his drunken escapades. He’s your ideal SC pick.
Thank you for your meaningless opinion.

Righties are insane .

Ford has nothing to gain and everything to lose . While Kavanaugh is a shady angry man who painted himself as a choir boy . Which we know now is laughable .

In order to smear Ford you freaks bye into insane conspiracy theories !

So a Left wing anti-Trump activist has nothing to gain by coming forward against his SCOTUS nominee?

The hell you say.

Ive never endorsed rape. I haven't praised anyone. You don't know me. You lie just like Ford. I simply point out that she is lying. Her stories don't hold up. Your last statement shows how truly ignorant you are. If it is proven he raped her ( which he isn't accused of ) then he should not be confirmed and should suffer the full extent of punishment. Since her story hasn't been proven to be correct, mostly proven to be contrived. He should then be confirmed. Your narrative is both ignorant and infantile.
You have no idea whether she’s lying. But she’s possibly a rape victim, so your conservative side compels you to destroy her. The culture of Kavanaugh’s highschool, and the stories of his exploits support that trying to rape Ford is just a typical night of his drunken escapades. He’s your ideal SC pick.
I’ll tell you what, let’s wait to see whether the FBI’s findings support your opinion or mine.

Oooooh hold on, republicans have announced they will not release the findings and are forcing the vote through on Friday no matter what and Ford nor Kavanaugh will be interviewed. OH WELL.

I’ll tell you what, let’s wait to see whether the FBI’s findings support your opinion or mine.

Oooooh hold on, republicans have announced they will not release the findings and are forcing the vote theough on Friday no matter what. OH WELL.
Feinstein also stated that she doesn't want the findings public. Take your partisan bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Trolls will be trolls.

Trolls do not actually believe the stuff they say. They say this stuff to get people to react, be it positive or negative and to laugh at the people defending whatever it is they are trolling.

Then you have those who actually believe anything and everything is told to them by the people they have picked as their leaders and will defend to the death anything and everything.

Here's the thing right now in this time and space. Donald Trump can say "Two plus two equals four" and the left, those on this board and out there in the United States will yell "BULLSHIT! You lieing, misogynistic, homophobic, racist clown...TWO PLUS TWO DOES NOT EQUAL FOUR!"

Oooooh hold on, republicans have announced they will not release the findings and are forcing the vote theough on Friday no matter what. OH WELL.
Feinstein also stated that she doesn't want the findings public. Take your partisan bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Feistein has zero say. Republicans are the ones who decide to release it or not. They won’t because the investigation was a farce.

Feistein has zero say. Republicans are the ones who decide to release it or not. They won’t because the investigation was a farce.
She has made her wishes clear. So your narrative about party as usual is in your own fucking head. All the members will see the findings. The public doesn't need to.

I'm tired of your bullshit. I have wasted too much time arguing with either an idiot or a paid troll. Either way goodbye. you are on ignore.

She has made her wishes clear. So your narrative about party as usual is in your own fucking head. All the members will see the findings. The public doesn't need to.

I'm tired of your bullshit. I have wasted too much time arguing with either an idiot or a paid troll. Either way goodbye. you are on ignore.
Yes big gubmint will know what to do. Force the hyper partisan and rapist through. Give him tons of power. Fantastic.

Righties are insane .

Ford has nothing to gain and everything to lose . While Kavanaugh is a shady angry man who painted himself as a choir boy . Which we know now is laughable .

Nothing to gain?....You can't be serious!

You seen the tally on her Go Fund Me?....You think she's going to give all of the future proceeds from being a moonbat folk hero to the Salvation Army?

Yeah, nothing to gain....LMAO!

Righties are insane .

Nothing to gain? are you insane? SHe has already gotten over $500k she will line up book deals and the inevitable move. Ford smeared herself. Shes a lying hack.

You are insane !

You believe she hatched a genius plan to send a letter to her senator , wanting to keep her name hidden, knowing it would get out, knowing she would later be testifying in front of the whole county , who would then feel bad for her , and then would set up a go fund me account. So what if it’s a huge felony and makes her the target of some powerful people?

Wow! That’s some serious crazy conspiracy shit.

Righties are insane .

Nothing to gain? are you insane? SHe has already gotten over $500k she will line up book deals and the inevitable move. Ford smeared herself. Shes a lying hack.

You are insane !

You believe she hatched a genius plan to send a letter to her senator , wanting to keep her name hidden, knowing it would get out, knowing she would later be testifying in front of the whole county , who would then feel bad for her , and then would set up a go fund me account. So what if it’s a huge felony and makes her the target of some powerful people?

Wow! That’s some serious crazy conspiracy shit.
Your flair for the dramatic is funny. Why do you think she sent the letter? Dint you think she knew there would be a domino effect? Her lawyer would know.

Definitely evil above all other qualities. For the past several years EVERYTHING they've done has been motivated by a malicious and paranoid desire to make their "enemies" suffer for their sins.

Forum List

Back