Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

You will be hearing the truth forever. You lie. That is what you do.

That's excellent news, FruitLoops. That will keep me entertained then for the rest of my life. Just like I still laugh at idiots who still insist Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and how 9/11 was an inside job.

Fortunately for me, there's no shortage of nuts like you.

:dance:

Democrats have demonstrated they have control over the US Justice System, the intelligence agencies, the IRS, and the vast majority of TV and internet "news". I won't call Democrat water carriers like you stupid. Willfully ignorant is more accurate.

If that were true, there would be no conservatives left anymore. You conspiracy nuts are truly out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:

That's excellent news, FruitLoops. That will keep me entertained then for the rest of my life. Just like I still laugh at idiots who still insist Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and how 9/11 was an inside job.

Fortunately for me, there's no shortage of nuts like you.

:dance:
You are just a troll and a one trick pony that vomits propaganda and hate for over half the citizens of this country. You need to crawl off and die.

While I agree with your conclusion to let them out, the US very much DOES do political prisoners. Julian Assange, Leonard Peltier, Edward Snowden, John Kiriakou, Bradley Manning and numerous others.

Breaking the law makes you a political prisoner?

Remember Jonathan Pollard? Was he a political prisoner?

Associated Press reviewed the documents of more than 300 federal cases involving protests following the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officers on May 25, 2020.

The outlet found that over 120 people have pleaded guilty or were convicted of federal crimes including arson, rioting, and conspiracy. More than 70 of the people in the cases received an average of 27 months in prison and at least 10 people have been sentenced to five years or more in prison.

There were FBI agents dressed as MAGA cosplayers inciting the riot and break8ng windows; not to mention the FACT that the Capitol Police FIRED ON crowds outside the building, and also LET PROTESTORS INTO THE BUILDING.
Nacy Pelosi DENIED Trump's request for the NG.
Read that again.....Trump REQUESTED the National Guard.
What kind of wannabe insurrectionist asks for the NG to protect the "target"????????
J/6 was a SET-UP for YOUR NARRATIVE that you won't shut the FUCK UP about!
It was the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE!!!!!
Fuck YOU and your GASLIGHT THEATRE PROJECTION BULLSHIT
:rolleyes:

Trump set up January 6th.

Trump set up January 6th.
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I stated, WHAT KIND OF INSURRECTIONIST ASKS FOR THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT HIS TARGET?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Fuck YOU and your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
:dev3: :dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:

:fu:

Associated Press reviewed the documents of more than 300 federal cases involving protests following the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officers on May 25, 2020.

The outlet found that over 120 people have pleaded guilty or were convicted of federal crimes including arson, rioting, and conspiracy. More than 70 of the people in the cases received an average of 27 months in prison and at least 10 people have been sentenced to five years or more in prison.
HOLE! Concentrate!
This thread is about J6, not George Floyd, the "gentle giant" that is PERSONALLY responsible for his own death.

As I stated, WHAT KIND OF INSURRECTIONIST ASKS FOR THE NATIONAL GUARD TO PROTECT HIS TARGET?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes. Trump encouraged them for five or six weeks. He said it would be wild.

How could you support such a low life individual?

You mean after three hours of attacks on the Capitol? Trump is a liar and a scumbag. He's the reason we have Boebert, MTG and Carrie Lake.

Forum List

Back