Serial Trump sign thief

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Lol and a comedian too

A thief who climbed a tree to steal a Donald Trump campaign sign from the front yard of a home allegedly left a note insulting the homeowner for their support of the GOP candidate, saying they’d continue taking the signs if they replaced them.

“As you may have noticed, I have stolen your sign for a third time,” the note reads.

“I can only believe you thought that you were outsmarting me when you put the sign on the tree,” the thief wrote. “This is clearly false, because there is no way that a Trump supporter can outsmart anyone.”

“People of your kind are in fact, the most dimwitted, low level, simpletons that any well-developed nation has to offer,” the thief wrote.

“I, and any other American who is against Mr. Trump, am better than you in every single way imaginable (especially in the areas of intelligence, reasoning, and problem solving).”

At the end, the thief threatens to strike again, saying, “Not even a great wall will stop me.”

Serial Trump Sign Thief Leaves Note: 'Not Even A Great Wall Will Stop Me'

It says a lot about the OP. Applauding thieves, celebrating property violations and suppressing free political speech. Way to go s0n! The goal justifies the means, huh?

Lol and a comedian too

A thief who climbed a tree to steal a Donald Trump campaign sign from the front yard of a home allegedly left a note insulting the homeowner for their support of the GOP candidate, saying they’d continue taking the signs if they replaced them.

“As you may have noticed, I have stolen your sign for a third time,” the note reads.

“I can only believe you thought that you were outsmarting me when you put the sign on the tree,” the thief wrote. “This is clearly false, because there is no way that a Trump supporter can outsmart anyone.”

“People of your kind are in fact, the most dimwitted, low level, simpletons that any well-developed nation has to offer,” the thief wrote.

“I, and any other American who is against Mr. Trump, am better than you in every single way imaginable (especially in the areas of intelligence, reasoning, and problem solving).”

At the end, the thief threatens to strike again, saying, “Not even a great wall will stop me.”

But if someone was going around stealing Hitlery signs? Leftards would be soiling themselves with indignant outrage. I hope the homeowner catches him in his yard and peppers his hide with some buckshot.

• Banned
Lol and a comedian too

But if someone was going around stealing Hitlery signs? Leftards would be soiling themselves with indignant outrage. I hope the homeowner catches him in his yard and peppers his hide with some buckshot.
Oh so you hope the prankster is bloodily slaughtered. Of course you do.

Lol and a comedian too

Stealing is stealing.

Lol and a comedian too

Stealing is stealing.
But sometimes it's funnier than other times :thup:

Lol and a comedian too

Oh so you hope the prankster is bloodily slaughtered. Of course you do.

Nope, but maybe he will think twice before trespassing and stealing someone's property if he has to pick some pellets out of his ass....

Forum List

Back