Sentenced to 3 Years For Jan 6 Violence

They could have just been shot instead. Attacking officers while leading an armed riot threating the lives of government officials. I would say three years is a light sentence.
3 years for pepper spray is "light"? What was ANTIFA getting for jail time when they pepper spray innocent people, including toddlers?

Like the attack on the capitol.

That would be you shit talking. The only person killed was a rioter. The rioters killed no one. You are a liar.

WTF?
What would you like the punishment to be?

I would like it to be normal for rioters of this time period. I have heard NOTHING about what antifa/blm rioters have been getting on average.

You're FOS, you're the tyrant, along with your dear leader.

Said the man who supports "making an example out of these ones".

I know, you whiny fucks, along with your treasonous, dear leader are already trying to rig the next election.

I would be fine with returning to pre-covid voting rules. The Biden Administration has a formal policy of fighting that.

So, sounds like you are wrong about that.

You pussies already are.

Complaining about political prisoners is valid. That you suggest otherwise, is you being a dick.

They should have thought about rights before they were gullible enough, to listen to a lying orange crybaby, LOSER.

And there you just implicitly expressed support for taking their rights away. Thanks for the admission, you anti-American piece of shit.

I'm not the one who supports and defends, a lying loser who attacked the capitol.

Trump clearly called for a peaceful protest. I understand that you feel a need to justify your actions with lies. That is your brain realizing that you are a bad person.

No, loser this how you get a civil war.

View attachment 671432

People are turning in traitors still.

No, that is a single riot. It means very little. A government that is arresting and imprisoning their political opposition with the support of the media and big tech and a good sized portion of the population,

that is how you get a Civil War.

Don't say you weren't warned, fucktard.

3 years for pepper spray is "light"? What was ANTIFA getting for jail time when they pepper spray innocent people, including toddlers?

Leviticus won't answer. He doesn't care. He said it, and ran away. That is what htey do.

People in the BLM movement who were arrested DID get prison sentences. The difference is, that the ones who rioted were a minority and the riots were condemned by the majority of BLM supporters. ...... The same can't be said about the 1/6 attack. The majority of Republican, a very large majority, praised them as heros and supported the attack itself. It wasnt condemned at all, except by a small minority. And even those who did condemn it on the right tried to blame it on others.
Thank you, poster Leviticus.
The above post is an articulate and trenchant observation of the reality of these events....the attack on our legislators in the Capitol of the United States of America, and the attack on our Nike stores.
There is a difference in import and potential.
More importantly, Leviticus points out the reality that the occasional protest against police-brutality that turned into vandalism and damage was widely condemned by the vast majority of BLM supporters, and the population in general. And something like 10,000 were arrested for their acts during those incidents of vandalism.

The attack on our legislators?
Not so much, from the QGOP'rs and TDS'rs of our citizenry.

==========================================================================
I dont know about the rest of you, but ive seen about 10,000 people commit the offense of pepper spraying a crowd
No kidding!
The poster 'Godboy' informs that he has seen over 10,000 political attackers spray uniformed federal officers in the face with MACE.
I'll be gobsmacked! But count me skeptical.
Count me as thinking his partisan hyperbole has sorta kinda gotten the best of him this morning.

=============================================================

You are a tyrant. This is tyranny and oppression happening right in front of us. These people are political prisoners.........This is a BIG FUCKING ESCALATION, and one way or another, it will be answered. And when it does, you are going to whine like a faggot, in utter shock and surprise.
You are a very evil person. You are destroying this nation. You want a Civil War? Because this is how you get a Civil War.

Well, far be it from me to pass judgment on whether poster Smokin OP is a tyrant, or an evil person, or a very evil person, or a faggot, or a nation destroyer.
Sounds to me a bit too ambitious for a single poster. But, poster Correll asserts that it is all true.

A caveat though: As you can read above and in prior postings, poster Correll, is a bit of a hyperventilating whiner.
So take his descriptions of poster Smokin OP, with a grain of salt.
If not a bottle of Jack Daniels.

========================================================================

I have heard NOTHING about what antifa/blm rioters have been getting on average.

Oh, boy! You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him a fish.
Do this, good poster Correll: Go to google. Pose your question. See what comes up. Then read some of the relevant stuff about the arrests deriving from the protests against police brutality in the summer of 2020.
Let us know your version of what you think you've read.
Batter up!

That would be you shit talking. The only person killed was a rioter. The rioters killed no one. You are a liar.
You're delusional.

I would like it to be normal for rioters of this time period. I have heard NOTHING about what antifa/blm rioters have been getting on average.
That's because it isn't even comparable, moron.
Although that doesn't stop RWNJ's from trying.
"WHATABOUTISM"
Said the man who supports "making an example out of these ones".
You're damned right.
TRAITORS will do the same thing again, when they feel like they lost.
I would be fine with returning to pre-covid voting rules. The Biden Administration has a formal policy of fighting that.

So, sounds like you are wrong about that.

Complaining about political prisoners is valid. That you suggest otherwise, is you being a dick.
They aren't political prisoners you fucking moron, they committed crimes, you fucking TRAITOR.
And there you just implicitly expressed support for taking their rights away. Thanks for the admission, you anti-American piece of shit.
Fuck you, TRAITOR, whining about "rights" of TRAITORS.
Trump clearly called for a peaceful protest. I understand that you feel a need to justify your actions with lies. That is your brain realizing that you are a bad person.
ONCE, meanwhile behind the scenes, the TAITOR wanted the metal detectors taken down because his cult "Wasn't going to hurt me".
No, that is a single riot. It means very little.
Sure and the attacks on 9/11 were just a couple of bad pilots.
A government that is arresting and imprisoning their political opposition with the support of the media and big tech and a good sized portion of the population,
They attacked the capitol, you delusional TRAITOR.
that is how you get a Civil War.

Don't say you weren't warned, fucktard.
Bring it, you pussy.
ALL you LOSERS will be locked up, or dead.

You're delusional.

That's because it isn't even comparable, moron.
Although that doesn't stop RWNJ's from trying.
"WHATABOUTISM"

You're damned right.
TRAITORS will do the same thing again, when they feel like they lost.

They aren't political prisoners you fucking moron, they committed crimes, you fucking TRAITOR.

Fuck you, TRAITOR, whining about "rights" of TRAITORS.

ONCE, meanwhile behind the scenes, the TAITOR wanted the metal detectors taken down because his cult "Wasn't going to hurt me".

Sure and the attacks on 9/11 were just a couple of bad pilots.

They attacked the capitol, you delusional TRAITOR.

Bring it, you pussy.
ALL you LOSERS will be locked up, or dead.

Dude. YOu are raving.

The rioters of 1/6 didn't kill anyone. Stop being bat shit crazy.

AND, if they are targeted for more aggressive investigate and prosecution BECAUSE OF POLITICAL REASONS, then they will be political prisoners, even if they did commit the actual crimes.

You vile monster you.

Dude. YOu are raving.

The rioters of 1/6 didn't kill anyone. Stop being bat shit crazy.

AND, if they are targeted for more aggressive investigate and prosecution BECAUSE OF POLITICAL REASONS, then they will be political prisoners, even if they did commit the actual crimes.

You vile monster you.
You're delusional.

Thank you, poster Leviticus.
The above post is an articulate and trenchant observation of the reality of these events....the attack on our legislators in the Capitol of the United States of America, and the attack on our Nike stores.
There is a difference in import and potential.
More importantly, Leviticus points out the reality that the occasional protest against police-brutality that turned into vandalism and damage was widely condemned by the vast majority of BLM supporters, and the population in general. And something like 10,000 were arrested for their acts during those incidents of vandalism.

The attack on our legislators?
Not so much, from the QGOP'rs and TDS'rs of our citizenry.

==========================================================================

No kidding!
The poster 'Godboy' informs that he has seen over 10,000 political attackers spray uniformed federal officers in the face with MACE.
I'll be gobsmacked! But count me skeptical.
Count me as thinking his partisan hyperbole has sorta kinda gotten the best of him this morning.

=============================================================

Well, far be it from me to pass judgment on whether poster Smokin OP is a tyrant, or an evil person, or a very evil person, or a faggot, or a nation destroyer.
Sounds to me a bit too ambitious for a single poster. But, poster Correll asserts that it is all true.

A caveat though: As you can read above and in prior postings, poster Correll, is a bit of a hyperventilating whiner.
So take his descriptions of poster Smokin OP, with a grain of salt.
If not a bottle of Jack Daniels.

========================================================================

Oh, boy! You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him a fish.
Do this, good poster Correll: Go to google. Pose your question. See what comes up. Then read some of the relevant stuff about the arrests deriving from the protests against police brutality in the summer of 2020.
Let us know your version of what you think you've read.
Batter up!
The way you attempt to talk shit is corny as fuck bro. Trying to be clever is never going to work out for you.

Forum List

Back