Senior adviser Valerie Jarrett has convinced Obama to FIRE FBI director Comey after elections

Spineless Comey wasn't puppet enough.

What I want to know is ...when will he fire Loretta Lynch scum?

My God....what a circus....what has become of the once great USA.

Valerie Jarrett has convinced President Obama to FIRE FBI director James Comey after the election | Daily Mail Online
^^^
Good post!

• "Barack Obama, who appointed Comey to this job in the first place, should not fire him. FBI directors are given 10-year terms precisely to insulate them from politics. Obama should observe the letter of that apolitical norm, even if Comey himself has not.
  • But as soon as the election is over, Obama should make clear, bully-pulpit style, what Comey has done wrong, and why Comey has tarnished his bureau’s reputation, lost Obama’s trust, and forfeited the public’s deference to his judgment.
  • And then, sometime soon, Comey should resign. He shouldn’t be fired, but if he cares about his institution and its values, he should recognize that his continued presence is an unavoidable source of continued harm."
The Future of James Comey

So the tack would be for Obama to make Comey's life pure hell so he would resign. I expect scummy busy work on Comey soon after the election.

Forum List

Back