Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

You just said he did, then turned around and claimed he didn't.
The difference between you and me is I'm more informed than you because I absorb everything......not just the corrupt media's offerings. You probably aren't aware of the fact that Garland issued a terrorist warning against parents attending school board meetings.
The reason they were there is, because of the pandemic, they saw what teachers were teaching their kids.
You probably never heard of the reasons they made a fuss over it.
Garland started investigating parents because he placed them on the terrorist watch list.

View attachment 642760
I meant didn't.

I meant didn't.
Yes he did. I don't care what Factcheck.org does to try to deny the facts.

The White House and the DOJ coordinated with the NSBA telling them to make a request to them over unruly parents at school board meetings.

"On Monday, Garland sent a memo to the federal law enforcement agency directing it to coordinate with the nation's 14,000 school districts. This action comes after the Biden administration received a plea from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to protect schools from the "imminent threat" of parents sending "threatening letters and cyberbullying" school officials. The association considers such activities to be akin to "domestic terrorism."
"As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes," wrote the NSBA."

Links

Last edited:
You went to insult cause you can't prove me wrong. Desperate as always. It's what you cons do when you lose. I'll take my victory lap now. 😂😂
Said the pigeon as he went around the chess board again. Face it, you're making up crap out of ignorance. You have no idea why they did what they did.

Yeah cause right wing media told him so. 😂 😂 Your making shit up and don't know it because you get hand fed bullshit all day by right wing media.
Hahahaha. I'm only repeating what has been reported. I don't have to make shit up like you Democrats always do.

Russian Collusion.....TOTALLY MADE UP.

BTW, The White House requested that the NSBA send him a letter requesting help from the DOJ. The original source of this is The Biden Administration.

"Newly released internal emails reveal that the National School Boards Association coordinated with the White House and the Department of Justice before sending President Biden the notorious letter that compared concerned parents to domestic terrorists. Emails provided to Fox News show that NSBA had coordinated with the White House for weeks beforehand.

Viola Garcia, the NSBA president whom the Department of Education later named to a federal board, sent a memo to NSBA members on Oct. 11 (but dated Oct. 12), providing a timeline of the NSBA's interaction with the White House ahead of the letter to Biden, which the NSBA sent on Sept. 29.

Five days later, on Oct. 4, the DOJ issued a memo directing law enforcement to investigate threats to school boards. On Oct. 22, the NSBA issued an apology for the letter."

Last edited:
If the Senate just gets to pick a year out from an election who gets to get a hearing and vote for supreme court nominees then it's the Senate picking who will sit on the court and not the president. Which isn't the way it's supposed to go. They didn't want a hearing because McConnell knew that it was unlikely a democratic president would win after eight years because of the history of presidential elections.

Garland was qualified and the right wing didn't want hearings because they couldn't find any good reason to not seat him on the court.

A PDF reads the following:

"In the September 14, 2021 meeting of the OSAED liaison group, they were informed there had been a​
meeting with White House staff that morning and that NSBA was preparing to send a letter to the​
President, Subsequently, on September 17, 2021, the interim Executive Director emailed notice to the​
state association executive directors that indicated a letter requesting federal assistance would be sent.​
“NSBA is taking a number of actions regarding calling for protection and resources to assist
school board members with these threats including a call for the President and federal
government for more assistance.”
That notice later stated:​
“Further, NSBA has drafted its own individual letter that has been in the planning for several
days that will also go out next week. This is a very detailed letter calling attention to the problem
and laying out some very specific requests for action. That letter will be shared out with all of you
next week when it is sent out so you can share it with your members and also your Congressional
Delegations. “
In response to the letter sent by NSBA, on October 4, 2021 the Attorney General announced in a​
memorandum widely shared throughout the U.S. Department of Justice that he was ordering all U.S.​
Attorney Offices and local FBI offices to reach out to local and state law enforcement officials to​
coordinate efforts on this problem within 30 days of the memorandum."​

They didn't even have hearings which isn't the way you advise and consent.

But don't worry we will do the same thing to you guys in the future. The die is set. Don't cry about it when it happens.

Hahahaha. I'm only repeating what has been reported. I don't have to make shit up like you Democrats always do.

Russian Collusion.....TOTALLY MADE UP.

BTW, The White House requested that the NSBA send him a letter requesting help from the DOJ. The original source of this is The Biden Administration.

"Newly released internal emails reveal that the National School Boards Association coordinated with the White House and the Department of Justice before sending President Biden the notorious letter that compared concerned parents to domestic terrorists. Emails provided to Fox News show that NSBA had coordinated with the White House for weeks beforehand.

Viola Garcia, the NSBA president whom the Department of Education later named to a federal board, sent a memo to NSBA members on Oct. 11 (but dated Oct. 12), providing a timeline of the NSBA's interaction with the White House ahead of the letter to Biden, which the NSBA sent on Sept. 29.

Five days later, on Oct. 4, the DOJ issued a memo directing law enforcement to investigate threats to school boards. On Oct. 22, the NSBA issued an apology for the letter."

Threats of violence arent protected by the first amendment.
When threats against school boards are widespread, then it needs a national response.

Did you actually read the leaked memo by Alito?

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

He is doing EXACTLY what you say he isn’t doing. They aren’t making abortion illegal by overturning Roe v Wade, they are simply NOT expressing an opinion on the matter at the federal level. They are turning the decision over the legality of abortion to the states where their elected representatives can do the will of the people in that state. I don’t think many pro-choice folks have a full understanding of what is really going on.
He can claim anyrhing he wants but it's nbullshit

Yes he did. I don't care what Factcheck.org does to try to deny the facts.

The White House and the DOJ coordinated with the NSBA telling them to make a request to them over unruly parents at school board meetings.

"On Monday, Garland sent a memo to the federal law enforcement agency directing it to coordinate with the nation's 14,000 school districts. This action comes after the Biden administration received a plea from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to protect schools from the "imminent threat" of parents sending "threatening letters and cyberbullying" school officials. The association considers such activities to be akin to "domestic terrorism."
"As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes," wrote the NSBA."

Links

Those parents who were terroizing teachers and aschool board members rightly were designated ads terrorists.

What part of that are you missing?

He never said parents expressing an opinion or all parents were terrorists

Which is not a reason sufficient to justify packing the court with more justices of a given liberal bent until you get the verdicts you want.
Apparently it is. Just as it justifies cheating to get Trump 3 picks. Show me the law against it. As you have been so fond of saying.

Enjoy.

He can claim anyrhing he wants but it's nbullshit

You clearly don't understand Roe v Wade. It was a horrible decision that was NOT based on the Constitution that should have been struck down years ago. Most legal experts agree even those that are pro-choice.

You clearly don't understand Roe v Wade. It was a horrible decision that was NOT based on the Constitution that should have been struck down years ago. Most legal experts agree even those that are pro-choice.
Haha, just pulling stuff out of your ass now.

Nope, legally it is a tough ask to argue the Constitutionality of Roe v Wade.
And yet it has been done successfully so many times. Without one failure.

Abortion up to 24 weeks is a constitutionally protected right, as I type this.

Why does reality not align with your amateur opinion?

As long as the four are Conservatives I wouldn't mind.

However, nobody except the stupid uneducated Moon Bats would want any of them to be asshole Libtards.

Forum List

Back