Senator Toomey (R-PA): Trump committed impeachable offenses

Things like this do make it interesting. He is leaving and while I would like to see him go down in history this way it seems to be a waste of effort.

Trump is going to be Impeached for a second time and MAY be convicted this time

He Is a danger to his country

wether the Republican Senator will vote to convict remains to be seen. But this signal that he's considering it.
(4) Kyle Griffin on Twitter: "Breaking. Republican Sen. Pat Toomey tells Fox: "I do think the president committed impeachable offenses."" / Twitter
Trump's potential jury was hiding under desks and being hidden in safe rooms from the cop killing seditionists that Trump sent to the Capitol Building.

I doubt they have forgotten it.

My underwear kiosk that I've set up outside the Capital has done a brisk business.

Republican Senator Murkowski has called for Trump’s resignation.

Republican Senator Sasse has strongly hinted at supporting impeachment.

We know where Senator Romney stands on Trump’s impeachment.

At this point, it looks certain that the House will impeach him again.

With more time, there would be a small chance that it could pass the Senate as well. But with the limited time, it’s definitely not happening.

Still, I fully support this. He needs to be held accountable. I wouldn’t be surprised if he resigns on his last day and has Pence pardon him.

With more time, there would be an outside chance that it could pass the Senate as well. But with the limited time, it’s definitely not happening.

All Mitch has to do is wait out the clock. There's no mandate for when the trial is to be held. He could, of course. They pushed a supreme court justice through in 8 days. They could do a trial in 10.

But he won't.

So no, Trump is not going to be removed through impeachment.

With more time, there would be an outside chance that it could pass the Senate as well. But with the limited time, it’s definitely not happening.

All Mitch has to do is wait out the clock. There's no mandate for when the trial is to be held. He could, of course. They pushed a supreme court justice through in 8 days. They could do a trial in 10.

But he won't.

Yup agreed. Even with the bipartisan support, there just isn’t enough time.

But he won't.

Yup agreed. Even with the bipartisan support, there just isn’t enough time.

There is enough time. If Mitch wanted a trial, he'd have plenty of time.

There's insuffecient will to hold the President accountable among republicans.

True.

I can already hear Mitch McConnell’s turtle voice saying “There isn’t enough time to fully investigate this incident. We must move forward rather than wasting time dividing this country further.” Something like that.

But if he was in favor of impeachment, like if this was a Democrat in office with bipartisan support for impeachment, there’s no doubt that he would get it done fast.

We know the GOP hate the orange pig but they had to ride his wave, but he crossed the line by sending a mob and their lives were in danger I would remove his ass from the White House and proceed with criminal charges.

True.

I can already hear Mitch McConnell’s turtle voice saying “There isn’t enough time to fully investigate this incident. We must move forward rather than wasting time dividing this country further.” Something like that.

But if he was in favor of impeachment, like if this was a Democrat in office with bipartisan support for impeachment, there’s no doubt that he would get it done fast.

Yup.

The only possible scenario in which I'd see Mitch supporting Trump's impeachment is if Trump's become such a political liability that they just need him gone from 2024. Impeachment would prevent him from running again so they could start cultivating new blood and moving away from Trumpism.

Alas, I don't see that happening. That cult is well and entrentched in the core of the fetid corpse that is the conservative movement.

It’s been five years at least since the democrats have tried to solve one serious problem for America. No, they think being these “voices of astonishment” at what Trump is saying or who he was sleeping with years ago is what is their idea of being real altruistic and moral crusaders for America.

You know, that might work in middle school and high school, but, personally, I have nothing left to throw up. What the left and the media have done to this nation with their criminal acts, lies, hatred and dishonest schemes will only be revealed to you after you die. Because you folks cannot read and think at the same time, so oblivion remains your comfort and friend.

Mitch McConnell would be wise to help convict Trump if he is Impeached a second time by the House...

If Mitch McConnell refuses then he will live with the known failure to rid this nation of Trump possible chance to run again.

Let us also remember once Trump is out of Office he will face countless of State and possible Federal charges ( if he does not pardon himself on the Federal level ) which could prevent him from running in 2024 and put him in jail until his damn death!

I personally want him Impeached and Convicted so he can not run in 2024 but let me be clear even if my wish were to come true he would run one of his kids for the Office and his base would do their best to get them elected...

So the threat would still loom no matter it him or one of his kids but I want Trump gone and not able to run again!

You TDS folks are so scared of President Trump running again it is hilarious. :laugh: Are you TDS folks mentally ill AND retarded? :cuckoo: What rational non-Deep State individual would ever bother running for high office ever again? :dunno: Impossible. Between election fraud, censorship, Fake News, illegal aliens invited to vote, etc., it's over for America first candidates who finance their own campaigns like President Trump. Enjoy the third world version of the USA you so gleefully anticipate.

It’s been five years at least since the democrats have tried to solve one serious problem for America. No, they think being these “voices of astonishment” at what Trump is saying or who he was sleeping with years ago is what is their idea of being real altruistic and moral crusaders for America.

You know, that might work in middle school and high school, but, personally, I have nothing left to throw up. What the left and the media have done to this nation with their criminal acts, lies, hatred and dishonest schemes will only be revealed to you after you die. Because you folks cannot read and think at the same time, so oblivion remains your comfort and friend.

Well that's a post that should come with a case of runny mascara and a Spencers gift card.

Is this a trap Republicans are deliberately laying? Get democrats so blinded by hate that they can think of nothing but Trump and they are paralyzed. Nothing is really going to happen.

I would not blame Trump if he defected to Russia with a suitcase full of secrets. The Washington establishment certainly deserves it.

The communist democrats certainly have an ambitious agenda. If they can be nudged to scratch their Trump itch for two years its all dead,

Forum List

Back