Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) slams white nationalists (these contemptible little men...")

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In a great tweet, Tom Cotton blasted the violent white nationalists who killed and injured people in Charottesville yesterday:
DHHMOw-VoAAR1qH.jpg:large

Tom Cotton on Twitter

I asked for a round of applause by liberals, moderates and conservatives for Mr. Cotton, for this statement. :clap::clap2:

So, another one that thinks they showed up ready to rumble, and immediately attacked a group of unarmed innocent bystanders?

I'm glad the hypocrite doesnt' speak for me

Everyone should move away from White people, that would teach them a lesson

In a great tweet, Tom Cotton blasted the violent white nationalists who killed and injured people in Charottesville yesterday:
DHHMOw-VoAAR1qH.jpg:large

Tom Cotton on Twitter

I asked for a round of applause by liberals, moderates and conservatives for Mr. Cotton, for this statement. :clap::clap2:

I'm glad to see pencil-neck Cotton showing some spine. He's laying groundwork for his presidential run.

SERIOUSLY.. those turd Fu**s who still wave those nazi signs are so one percent. Just like those stupid idiot Antifa. One percent of groups...

So, does Trump embrace the altRight or not?
No. But Obama embraced what BLM did to burning Ferguson and Baltimore.

Obama isn't president. You need new material.
Trump needs to make it clear that he doesn't embrace them, and separate himself from the altRight. Bannon has to go NOW, and he needs to quit pandering to them. While the KKK and all those other white supremacy groups are proudly claiming he is empowering them, he's not serving the interests of the country.

Forum List

Back