Orrin Hatch (R-UT) slams white nationalists and Trump for not condemning them

Trump condemned. The left will never accept anything he says anyway so he needn't bother trying to make them happy.

Although if he said "all whites must die", the left might have accepted that.

• Banned
Trump condemned. The left will never accept anything he says anyway so he needn't bother trying to make them happy.

Hatch is not 'the left," you big moron.
She never said he was dumbass.
This is a thread about Hatch slamming Trump for not condemning white nationalists. Therefore her comments cannot be interpreted as anything other than calling Hatch is "the left". She's a moron and you're a moron for coming up with a lame defense in support an obviously moronic post.

This is a thread about Hatch slamming Trump for not condemning white nationalists. Therefore her comments cannot be interpreted as anything other than calling Hatch is "the left". She's a moron and you're a moron for coming up with a lame defense in support an obviously moronic post.
You have zero reading comprehension and you call me a moron. She referred to the left as THEM, not him. In other words she was referring to the left as a group of people and not Hatch as an individual.

This session is free but further 3rd grade reading lessons will be 125.00 per hour.

You're welcome.

You have zero reading comprehension and you call me a moron. She referred to the left as THEM, not him. In other words she was referring to the left as a group of people and not Hatch as an individual.

This session is free but further 3rd grade reading lessons will be 125.00 per hour.

You're welcome.
I know that. Since she spoke about "the left" in a comment that was supposed to be about what Orrin Hatch said, I reminded her that Hatch is not "the left", therefore she should not be running away from Hatch's comment. This thread is about Hatch's tweet. Big moron.
Now you and the other moron (Tipsy) will tell me what you both think about Hatch's comment instead of changing the subject to "the left". Don't run away from Hatch.

You're welcome.
I know that. Since she spoke about "the left" in a comment that was supposed to be about what Orrin Hatch said, I reminded her that Hatch is not "the left", therefore she should not be running away from Hatch's comment. This thread is about Hatch's tweet. Big moron.
I don't give a fuck what your asinine thread is about. You don't get to dictate the responses you get so suck it up buttercup.
Bingo! You just admitted to running away from Hatch. Go Orrin!

You're welcome.
I don't give a fuck what your asinine thread is about. You don't get to dictate the responses you get so suck it up buttercup.
More reading fail. Sadly no more free lessons for you.

You're welcome.
Every time you ignore Hatch's comment, I smile. :)

You're welcome.
What others say or think about current events is not germane to my beliefs or thoughts.

That is the motive of lemmings. Shows how gullible fools are.
Bad is bad & good is good no matter what someone else says or thinks. Try thinking for yourself sometime, it's liberating. Much better than looking for a pat on the back because you think you're someone special for parroting others.

What others say or think about current events is not germane to my beliefs or thoughts.

Bad is bad & good is good no matter what someone else says or thinks. Try thinking for yourself sometime, it's liberating. Much better than looking for a pat on the back because you think you're someone special for parroting others.
Once again you chicken out you refuse to comment on Orrin Hatch's comment. And I smile again. :)

Once again you chicken out you refuse to comment on Orrin Hatch's comment. And I smile again. :)
Elmer Fudd once said you have to be very very quiet when you're hunting wabbits.

Your comment?

By the way, I made this statement 10 hours and 30 minutes before you decided to parrot someone else's thoughts...

The driver IS A TERRORIST

That is what some refer to as an original thought of your own. So you see, you don't need to mimic others or rely on others to express your thoughts for you.

That is your last free lesson.

I have a problem with people who get ALL ENTHUSIASTIC over analysis of that which
a single person did DID NOT SAY----in the course of a week.

Forum List

Back