Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D) Rhode Island Slam Dunked for Fossil Fuel Family Fortune, and All-White Club

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Asked smugly by Whitehouseabout funding for the Heritage Foundation, she replied:

Well, unfortunately, I don't have the benefit of being able to rely on a family fortune made in the Minnesota gas business, or having my spouse's family fortune come from United Gas. And the Heritage foundation is a club, that anyone can join, not just white people.

Here is information about the Senator's all-white beach club:

The controversy began when Whitehouse (D-RI) was confronted Friday by a GoLocal Providence reporter, who published the video along with an article on Saturday detailing what occurred after asking about the senatorā€™s membership at Newport-based Baileyā€™s Beach Club, part of the Spouting Rock Beach Association.

ā€œI think the people who are running the place are still working on that and Iā€™m sorry it hasnā€™t happened yet,ā€ the progressive pol told the

reporter after being asked of the clubā€™s lack of any diversity whatsoever.

Asked if such clubs should continue to exist at a time when the country is having a racial reckoning, Whitehouse replied, ā€œItā€™s a long tradition in Rhode Island, and there are many of them.

Note that confronted with these facts, Whitehouse just plows on asking if she believes that renewable energy is worse for the enviroment. She explains exactly why renewables harm the environment, which explanation goes right over his head.

To be a Democrat, much like being a trial lawyer, you have to be able to lose badly, but act like your winning.

He is connected to the COAL business. The O&G companies contribute to him because they want a Democrat "friend" who is not openly antagonistic to their interests. This is not "ties," or "connections."

Regardless, he is toast. Will be voted out next year.

Asked smugly by Whitehouseabout funding for the Heritage Foundation, she replied:

Well, unfortunately, I don't have the benefit of being able to rely on a family fortune made in the Minnesota gas business, or having my spouse's family fortune come from United Gas. And the Heritage foundation is a club, that anyone can join, not just white people.

Here is information about the Senator's all-white beach club:

The controversy began when Whitehouse (D-RI) was confronted Friday by a GoLocal Providence reporter, who published the video along with an article on Saturday detailing what occurred after asking about the senatorā€™s membership at Newport-based Baileyā€™s Beach Club, part of the Spouting Rock Beach Association.

ā€œI think the people who are running the place are still working on that and Iā€™m sorry it hasnā€™t happened yet,ā€ the progressive pol told the

reporter after being asked of the clubā€™s lack of any diversity whatsoever.

Asked if such clubs should continue to exist at a time when the country is having a racial reckoning, Whitehouse replied, ā€œItā€™s a long tradition in Rhode Island, and there are many of them.

Note that confronted with these facts, Whitehouse just plows on asking if she believes that renewable energy is worse for the enviroment. She explains exactly why renewables harm the environment, which explanation goes right over his head.

To be a Democrat, much like being a trial lawyer, you have to be able to lose badly, but act like your winning.

That last line sounds like Donny would make a good Democrat.

The white male Democrat Senator from WV is also neck deep in the oil industry. When will Dems vote him out?

---Joe Manchinā€™s ties to Big Oil under renewed scrutiny---​

Vote him out because ties to the Oil Industry? You are aware, that Biden green lighted both The Willow Project drilling oil on public lands in northern Alaska and the $40 Billion Dollar Alaska LNG project on the southern coast of that state, both within the last two months, right?

That lady economist made him look like the asshole he is. and that last remark of his..LOLOPLOPOLOL Was that the best he could do? LOLOL

And i must say. Whitehouse is a lispy fairy. I bet he is wearing women's panties in that clip.

It isn't very difficult to be smarter, faster, better or more educated than a Democrat. Democrats don't care about 'science', facts nor truth, it's about the political agenda.

Forum List

Back