“It’s a Long Tradition in RI,” Whitehouse Defends Family’s Membership in All-White Club

These Democrats are hypocritical as hell. Just like the Obama shitheads sending their kids to a private school instead of making them endure the "rich and vibrant" culture of DC schools.

Dems are the true racists bro....

Just look at their policies

You are absolutely on target here, BP.

Sen. Whitehouse's old lady is a high mucky muck in the Rhode Island Hate Group.
You know how you folks can totally trigger the libs??

Expand Medicare and Social Security and tell them blacks will be benefiting from those programs too...they'd be so mad....lol...

Then to really piss em off....Tell them that you are going to standardize voting laws like they were before the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act...they'll be so pissed when they can't demand strict Voter ID laws and then close down places to get ID's in mostly black areas...that'll show em!!!

This is what Racist say:

" ... Now, had the tables been turned -- Joe, this could get me in trouble -- had the tables been turned, and President Trump won the election and those were tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters, I might have been a little concerned."
GD son. You just got the muther fukin shit whooped out of your ass

You fucking racist

White supremacist alert! Quick! Call Merrick 'Mr. Moderate' Garland.

The hypocrisy of Democrats never ends.

U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse continues to defend his family's membership in the all-white private Bailey’s Beach Club in Newport.
GoLocal interviewed Whitehouse on Friday in Pawtucket and when asked if the private club had admitted any minorities since GoLocal first raised the issue in 2017, Whitehouse said, “I think the people who are running the place are still working on that and I’m sorry it hasn't happened yet.”
Both Whitehouse and his wife Sandra as well as their families have been members of the club for decades. Whitehouse did transfer his shares in the club to his wife years ago, and she is now one of the largest shareholders in the all-white club. The club's membership is a who's who Newport, Palm Beach, and New York wealth.
“It's a long tradition in Rhode Island and there are many of them and I think we just need to work our way through the issues, thank you,” said Whitehouse as he was ushered away by a staffer.
The interview took place on the eve of the new national holiday Juneteenth National Independence Day.

I once was fooling around with a mill owners daughter ..Newport

We got so hammered and fell asleep on the beach

I came to with a cop pounding on the window and water almost up to my knees
The tide came in

The front end was half buried lol
He got us a tow

White privilege...dont leave home without it

White supremacist alert! Quick! Call Merrick 'Mr. Moderate' Garland.

The hypocrisy of Democrats never ends.

U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse continues to defend his family's membership in the all-white private Bailey’s Beach Club in Newport.
GoLocal interviewed Whitehouse on Friday in Pawtucket and when asked if the private club had admitted any minorities since GoLocal first raised the issue in 2017, Whitehouse said, “I think the people who are running the place are still working on that and I’m sorry it hasn't happened yet.”
Both Whitehouse and his wife Sandra as well as their families have been members of the club for decades. Whitehouse did transfer his shares in the club to his wife years ago, and she is now one of the largest shareholders in the all-white club. The club's membership is a who's who Newport, Palm Beach, and New York wealth.
“It's a long tradition in Rhode Island and there are many of them and I think we just need to work our way through the issues, thank you,” said Whitehouse as he was ushered away by a staffer.
The interview took place on the eve of the new national holiday Juneteenth National Independence Day.

Ohhh this guy. I hate this bastard insurrectionally. What a powder puff sissy. I heard that conceited bastard speak before.

He is the biggest GD phony.What a fag

Someone needs to teach Sen Whitehouse how optics work….

Dems are the true racists bro....

Just look at their policies

You are absolutely on target here, BP.

Sen. Whitehouse's old lady is a high mucky muck in the Rhode Island Hate Group.
You know how you folks can totally trigger the libs??

Expand Medicare and Social Security and tell them blacks will be benefiting from those programs too...they'd be so mad....lol...

Then to really piss em off....Tell them that you are going to standardize voting laws like they were before the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act...they'll be so pissed when they can't demand strict Voter ID laws and then close down places to get ID's in mostly black areas...that'll show em!!!
Even better, don't promise reparation for 100 years and NEVER deliver (like the Dems). Actually pass a reparations bill.

That'll REALLY piss off the Dems. They will have lost the only thing holding lock-step black votes.

The Left has lost its mind, so there is little point in saying this, but any policy whose implementation creates a disparate impact among people of different races, ethnicities, etc., is only insidious if created or implemented with MALICE.

The club in question has no policy addressing the RACE of prospective members. Nobody can find a single Black person who has been denied membership BECAUSE OF HIS RACE. Should a Black person apply for membership, and be prepared to pay the appropriate amounts, there is no indication whatsoever that that person would be refused.

Leftists are stupid as well as evil.
How does one lose that which one has never had?

Both the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus were silent on Monday after news broke that Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) defended his membership to an elite, all-white beach club.

Breitbart News reached out to both the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus for comment regarding Whitehouse’s extra-curricular activities. Neither organization responded.

Whitehouse, who decried systemic racism following the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor, has frequented Bailey Beach Club for decades . While the 124-year-old club can’t legally mandate its members be “all white,” its lack of diversity was first documented back in 2003 in the New York Times:

Whitehouse defended his Bailey Beach Club membership, officially known as the Spouting Rock Beach Association, to a reporter on the eve of Juneteenth National Independence Day.

“It’s a long tradition in Rhode Island and there are many of them and I think we just need to work our way through the issues, thank you,” Whitehouse said .

GoLocal Providence first began reporting on Whitehouse’s membership in 2017, but he and his staff “repeatedly refused to respond to questions” about his membership at an event in Newport. When asked if he would pressure the club to push for diversity at the all-white club], Whitehouse said, “I will take that up privately.” He then told Nagle he had no further comment and walked away.

Whitehouse reportedly promised to give up his membership in 2006 . Instead, he “resigned” in 2010 by transferring his membership to his wife, who is now one of this all-white club’s biggest shareholders .

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

----------------‐-

Well, we certainly know who the caucus believes to be its daddy, now don’t we?

And black people have all black only clubs also.

If this was a GOP nominee to the court he would have zero chances of getting a confirmation. Beliefs and principles should not be based upon the letter after someone's name.

Forum List

Back