Dem senator Sheldon Whitehouse actually belongs to TWO racist clubs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
LOL! "It's a long tradition in Rhode Island", he says about the racist clubs in which he has longstanding memberships.

Go on, lefties, give this racist pig a big ol' PASS, just like we all know you will...

Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island defended his family’s ties to an exclusive beach club in the state on Wednesday but apologized for “failing to address” what he called the “lack of diversity” at a sailing club to which he belongs.

The comments from Whitehouse come as he faces criticism for his family’s connection to Bailey’s Beach Club in Newport, after a local news outlet alleged the club has only White members — a charge Whitehouse has denied. While the senator recently told GoLocalProv, a Rhode Island-based news site, that the club’s leaders “are still working on (issues of diversity) and I’m sorry it hasn’t happened yet,” he said on Wednesday that it is his wife, not he, who holds a membership with the club.

“A representative of a local website recently caught me off guard by asking me about diversity at a beach club to which family members of mine belong. I was attending an unrelated event and wasn’t prepared for the question. At the time, I made the mistake of accepting her premise,” he said. “I then checked the assertion and was assured that, first, the assertion was wrong, there is diversity in the membership and there are non-white club members; and second, that improving diversity remains a priority and an active task for the club’s new board.”

LOL! "It's a long tradition in Rhode Island", he says about the racist clubs in which he has longstanding memberships.

Go on, lefties, give this racist pig a big ol' PASS, just like we all know you will...

Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island defended his family’s ties to an exclusive beach club in the state on Wednesday but apologized for “failing to address” what he called the “lack of diversity” at a sailing club to which he belongs.

The comments from Whitehouse come as he faces criticism for his family’s connection to Bailey’s Beach Club in Newport, after a local news outlet alleged the club has only White members — a charge Whitehouse has denied. While the senator recently told GoLocalProv, a Rhode Island-based news site, that the club’s leaders “are still working on (issues of diversity) and I’m sorry it hasn’t happened yet,” he said on Wednesday that it is his wife, not he, who holds a membership with the club.

“A representative of a local website recently caught me off guard by asking me about diversity at a beach club to which family members of mine belong. I was attending an unrelated event and wasn’t prepared for the question. At the time, I made the mistake of accepting her premise,” he said. “I then checked the assertion and was assured that, first, the assertion was wrong, there is diversity in the membership and there are non-white club members; and second, that improving diversity remains a priority and an active task for the club’s new board.”

So white dems are using their black base solely as USEFUL IDIOTS that they actually don't like...much like Chi-Coms also don't like Blacks but are more than happy to use them as well.

Interesting, he not only belonged to the modern version of the Triple K, he is also a devout Neo-Nazi.

When will he be expelled from the Democrat Party?

I just don't know what came over me, it must have been the Devil.

I signed up for Roadpass so I could leave a review of Bailey's Beach Club. That's gonna hurt.

:21:

Bailey's Beach Club

Already merged threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back