Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Yeah, Trumptards shouldn't get the Trump Vaccine. It will reduce the Republican voter rolls, and then Biden can make them all vote Democrat from the grave.
This is a demonstration of partisan foolishness.

The recovery rate from the virus is just slightly less than 100%. Imagine the hysteria if the recovery rate was 98.5%.

Rand Paul didn’t get anyone sick.

You seem to be a hard partisan hack.
Rand Paul and social media and FOX news are three of many storehouses of lies and conspiracies that have added to the daily march of those who refuse to accept the vaccine. I know of one man right now that has bought into those lies. He is lying face down, ass up, with tubes and wires protruding from every orifice of his body.

And if and when he recovers, he will probably be the same vaccine denier that he was before he became deathly ill from COVID. I pray he will recover. I pray he will change his mind and therein the mind of his family members that share his reluctance.

Leftists seem incapable of understanding an individual who (a) opposes mandates, but (b) believes everyone should be vaccinated, and wear masks in close quarters.

Leftists are unwilling to accept the fact that the science is contradictory, as is the behavior of the various involved Sovereigns. We were told that the paper/cloth masks that people wear today were utterly worthless against the Cajuna Virus because (a) the gaps in the fabric were much larger than the airborne virus, and (b) the masks are not fastened to the skin around the mouth and nose. Now, many believe that these worthless masks are ESSENTIAL as well as efficacious. Bullshit.

The latest and most reliable data indicate that people who have recovered from the Cajuna are MORE PROTECTED against future infection and serious sickness than those who have had both doses of the vaccines, and that vaccinating such people provides no benefit, and in fact might lessen the person's ability to fight future infections. But the Left is oblivious.

Now, the CDC has declined to make any coherent recommendation on boosters, and it APPEARS that it would be better to get a different booster than the original vaccine, but the CDC won't say that until "all the data" is received and analyzed.

Any MANDATE must have exceptions for rational choices not to be vaccinated. My brother has a whole host of heart and lung "issues" and his PCP has told him, "Absolutely do not get the vaccine, as even the slightest side effect could kill you." Recoverers could rationally choose not to take the vaccine, even though some "experts" think it would be beneficial. Who is the Governor to say that this decision is harmful?

Kyrie Irving has done his research and concluded that he is extremely unlikely to get seriously sick from the Virus, and doesn't want a foreign virus inhabiting his perfectly healthy body forever, so he declines to get vaccinated. I would choose differently, but who is to say that he is "wrong"? On whose authority?

See first paragraph above.

Leftists seem incapable of understanding an individual who (a) opposes mandates, but (b) believes everyone should be vaccinated, and wear masks in close quarters.

Leftists are unwilling to accept the fact that the science is contradictory, as is the behavior of the various involved Sovereigns. We were told that the paper/cloth masks that people wear today were utterly worthless against the Cajuna Virus because (a) the gaps in the fabric were much larger than the airborne virus, and (b) the masks are not fastened to the skin around the mouth and nose. Now, many believe that these worthless masks are ESSENTIAL as well as efficacious. Bullshit.

The latest and most reliable data indicate that people who have recovered from the Cajuna are MORE PROTECTED against future infection and serious sickness than those who have had both doses of the vaccines, and that vaccinating such people provides no benefit, and in fact might lessen the person's ability to fight future infections. But the Left is oblivious.

Now, the CDC has declined to make any coherent recommendation on boosters, and it APPEARS that it would be better to get a different booster than the original vaccine, but the CDC won't say that until "all the data" is received and analyzed.

Any MANDATE must have exceptions for rational choices not to be vaccinated. My brother has a whole host of heart and lung "issues" and his PCP has told him, "Absolutely do not get the vaccine, as even the slightest side effect could kill you." Recoverers could rationally choose not to take the vaccine, even though some "experts" think it would be beneficial. Who is the Governor to say that this decision is harmful?

Kyrie Irving has done his research and concluded that he is extremely unlikely to get seriously sick from the Virus, and doesn't want a foreign virus inhabiting his perfectly healthy body forever, so he declines to get vaccinated. I would choose differently, but who is to say that he is "wrong"? On whose authority?

See first paragraph above.
If you have children, do you abide by the policies that require them to have certain vaccinations before entering school? I bet you do.

Do you wear seat belts? I bet you do.

You have turned a public health issue into a political issue. You want your personal freedom, but you can little about the freedom of others. You claim to be "Christian" or Christ-Like, but you ignore his teachings. You would rather risk a chance of dying than get a simple shot that would benefit you and your fellow man. You are a trump inspired hypocrite.

This Corona Covid thing was invented by the Richman for population reduction. Buy their hype and get in the reduction line.
A large portion of Americans have loved comfortable lies for a long time now, those who bought into the current thing get to find out the hard way.

Rand Paul and social media and FOX news are three of many storehouses of lies and conspiracies that have added to the daily march of those who refuse to accept the vaccine. I know of one man right now that has bought into those lies. He is lying face down, ass up, with tubes and wires protruding from every orifice of his body.

And if and when he recovers, he will probably be the same vaccine denier that he was before he became deathly ill from COVID. I pray he will recover. I pray he will change his mind and therein the mind of his family members that share his reluctance.
Wrong.

We also now have Delta-Plus

Not to mention gamma, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota and kappa.

I'm guessing Nu COVID will be really bad, as it has a scary name. :)

Told ya...

...South Africa's Health Minister Joe Phaahla described the variant as 'a major threat', warning that it was behind an 'exponential' increase in cases across the country.

Experts in the UK today called for travel restrictions to be reimposed to prevent the strain being seeded here and avoid risking a repeat of this spring when the Delta variant was imported in huge numbers from India.

Zero-Covid scientist Professor Christina Pagel urged ministers to 'get ahead of this right now' by immediately' reimposing the red travel list ' — which was only scrapped a few weeks ago.

And Chris Snowdon, an economist who is normally in favour of fewer restrictions, also called for an immediate travel ban....

He admitted he was still 'uncertain' about the impact of the variant — which could be named 'Nu' by the WHO within days — on the country's epidemic, with other scientists saying that it might be so evolved that it becomes unstable....

Told ya...

...South Africa's Health Minister Joe Phaahla described the variant as 'a major threat', warning that it was behind an 'exponential' increase in cases across the country.

Experts in the UK today called for travel restrictions to be reimposed to prevent the strain being seeded here and avoid risking a repeat of this spring when the Delta variant was imported in huge numbers from India.

Zero-Covid scientist Professor Christina Pagel urged ministers to 'get ahead of this right now' by immediately' reimposing the red travel list ' — which was only scrapped a few weeks ago.

And Chris Snowdon, an economist who is normally in favour of fewer restrictions, also called for an immediate travel ban....

He admitted he was still 'uncertain' about the impact of the variant — which could be named 'Nu' by the WHO within days — on the country's epidemic, with other scientists saying that it might be so evolved that it becomes unstable....

I wonder how many people Rand Paul and FOX news have killed with their misinformation? You have a guess?

I wonder how many people Rand Paul and FOX news have killed with their misinformation? You have a guess?
It's strange to me how y'all place the blame with Republicans like Dr. Paul, Fox News and Trump.

The blame clearly likes with Dr. Fauci, China, Democrats who used the Plandemic to steal an election, and other globalists who realized that Trump's America First policy was making America greater than ever.

cc: surada

Last edited:
Far less than fau chi.
Of course the MAGA response is to avoid the issue. Now we have a new variant to deal with. The longer anti-Vaxxers and anti-Mask people are out there....more variants are gonna come....until one day....one will come along that evades the vaccines available. You will celebrate then!

It's strange to me how y'all place the blame with Republicans like Dr. Paul, Fox News and Trump.

The blame clearly likes with Dr. Fauci, China, Democrats who used the Plandemic to steal an election, and other globalists who realized that Trump's America First policy was making America greater than ever.

The biggest reason trump lost was his denial of the seriousness of COVID. trump is a pompous POS who looks down...Even on his MAGA cult. And you grovel at his lies.

Because that is all embarrassing fantasy, and you embarrass yourself to regurgitate it.

Forum List

Back