Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

The global science community has been outsmarted by Covid. So I am now no longer willing to do more vaccinations. Went along with round 1 of the two shot Modena just like a perfect good boy but now a vaccination really isn’t one and masks masks masks.
My participation with experiments has concluded

Right, you uneducated slobs have outsmarted the global scientific community. Just like you always do. Give me a fucking break.

Doesn't seem like much of a chore given that I, for one, can't recall the global science community actually providing any sort of actual scientific record.

Can you?

We keep hearing them pop off about following ''the science'' (even though there simply is no such thing as "the science"...the very nature of science, after all, is about asking more questions) but, nope...no scientific record provided as of yet in support of the power grab the political scientists have going on.

Last time someone was asked about the scientific record on my idiot box, I forget who is was, all she could say was, well muh CDC director been doing this for twenty years. Then she hurried up and called on another reporter. What the heck is that? Pft.

It was the darndest thing. She froze like a deer in headlights when she was asked the question.

There's a video of that some place. It was hilarious.

Furthermore, we're certainly not getting the scientific record from the pharmaceutical companies either.

Last edited:
Soon, and very soon, you won't be able to get a job without a vaccine,

The whole world is going in a very bad direction, but people like FFI don't see it at all. Heck, I don't want to say I told you so but some of us have known that all this was coming more than 20 years ago.

Last edited:
He knows more than the cdc, who, and all of the other frauds parading around as covid experts.................combined.
NO!!!

He is telling you what you want to hear..

This is what the GOP/Trump do, don't like this, then we call them fake.. Hey presto, problem gone....

This is about reality...

Lets just look at COVID...
First we had Trump, 'it will be gone in a week' (he clearly admitted he knew this statement to be wrong)

Then it is a hoax virus and real number of people aren't dying (then explain the excess deaths numbers)

Now we Rand Paul, just pumping the new stories to feed the base... He was wrong before but who cares...Give them what they like not what they should hear..

Fauci has told people the hard truth about this as the best information was made available... Rand Paul saw the the truth is not that palatable and has looked to make hay by becoming and anti-Fauci crusader..

Rand Paul has not been right and has been down right dangerous..

This is another false statement... Will he back it with evidence...

NO!!!

He is telling you what you want to hear..

This is what the GOP/Trump do, don't like this, then we call them fake.. Hey presto, problem gone....

This is about reality...

Lets just look at COVID...
First we had Trump, 'it will be gone in a week' (he clearly admitted he knew this statement to be wrong)

Then it is a hoax virus and real number of people aren't dying (then explain the excess deaths numbers)

Now we Rand Paul, just pumping the new stories to feed the base... He was wrong before but who cares...Give them what they like not what they should hear..

Fauci has told people the hard truth about this as the best information was made available... Rand Paul saw the the truth is not that palatable and has looked to make hay by becoming and anti-Fauci crusader..

Rand Paul has not been right and has been down right dangerous..

This is another false statement... Will he back it with evidence...
Well this was all bullshit.

He is an ideological crackpot that appeals to ideological crackpots.

Concerning the pandemic, I look to those who are far more knowledgable and experienced in matters of virology, epidemiology, public health, etc.

If you prefer ideological dogma, Randy's your man.
Except for the fact that he's right.

Except for the fact that he's right.
What you mean is he's ideologically "pc" for ideologues.

As a pragmatist, I place far greater confidence in those who are far more knowledgable and experienced in virology, epidemiology, and public health matters.

In the face of the pandemic's surge, ideological self-indulgence is a luxury the nation cannot afford. Knowledge is good.

Louisiana Breaks Record for COVID Hospitalizations, 91 Percent of Patients Unvaccinated

[louisinan deaths from covid unvaccinated - Bing News]

Last edited:
I wonder how many people will die due to the arrogance and incompetence of Rand Paul, Gregg Abbot, and junior trump desantis? I doubt they will top the tens of thousands that trump mislead to their death.

Florida and Texas need to kick these merchants of death out as soon as possible. Paul? There is no hope for him. He was infected with Libertarian ignorance from birth.

If a variant come along, due to ignorance, that even the vaccines cannot stop, millions could die, including you and me. But you keep cheering for these Doctors of Death.

Concerning the pandemic, I look to those who are far more knowledgable and experienced in matters of virology, epidemiology, public health, etc.

He was born to the original nut, Ron. You cannot expect anything else from him, other than selfish, libertarian garbage.

I wonder how many people will die due to the arrogance and incompetence of Rand Paul, Gregg Abbot, and junior trump desantis? I doubt they will top the tens of thousands that trump mislead to their death.

Florida and Texas need to kick these merchants of death out as soon as possible. Paul? There is no hope for him. He was infected with Libertarian ignorance from birth.

If a variant come along, due to ignorance, that even the vaccines cannot stop, millions could die, including you and me. But you keep cheering for these Doctors of Death.
Some of the hardcore indoctrinated are abandoning the dogma of self-indulgence and succumbing to the inescapable tragic reality.

Louisiana Breaks Record for COVID Hospitalizations, 91 Percent of Patients Unvaccinated​

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey blasts unvaccinated residents

Paul has schooled Fraudci on the science numerous times and exposed the little Hitler for being wrong, flip-flopping, and lying under oath.

About 1/100 of the number Cuomo killed in NY nursing homes.

The global science community has been outsmarted by Covid. So I am now no longer willing to do more vaccinations. Went along with round 1 of the two shot Modena just like a perfect good boy but now a vaccination really isn’t one and masks masks masks.
My participation with experiments has concluded
hkp3mux7fig71.png

You offer nothing but ad hominem attacks. Nothing of substance. I am surprised you did not post another stupid poll result in some kind of misguided attempt to prove some point, LOL.

You took no issue with any of the substance of Dr. Paul's words. Post like yours can only appeal to the feeble minded.

cc JimH52 - the shoe fits.

I don't understand his point? First off, he's an eye doctor not a epidemiologist so he knows no more than you or I on the virus.

Does he want people to roll the dice on delta? He is one morbid SOB. Why the fear of a vaccine?

It's no wonder that his neighbor beat the tar out of him.
I, for one, would hate to live next to the Doctor of Death....Randy Paul.

You offer nothing but ad hominem attacks. Nothing of substance. I am surprised you did not post another stupid poll result in some kind of misguided attempt to prove some point, LOL.

You took no issue with any of the substance of Dr. Paul's words. Post like yours can only appeal to the feeble minded.

He does not know what he is talking about. He might know eyes, but he knows nothings about an infectious disease.....that is why he has been assigned the title....Doctor of Death.

Your attacking me is irrelevant.

I respect the empirical data.

Randy is a hardcore ideologue and has offered no substantive refutation of the consensus of those who are, unlike Randy the Ideologue, credentialed and experienced experts in the field (based upon studies such as https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/science-of-masking-full.pdf).

No doubt, you share Randy's ideological dogma, but can cite no actual studies to prop up your opinion. either.

Last edited:
Your attacking me is irrelevant.

I respect the empirical data.

Randy is a hardcore ideologue and has offered no substantive refutation of the consensus of those who are, unlike Randy the Ideologue, credentialed and experienced experts in the field (based upon studies such as https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/science-of-masking-full.pdf). None whatsoever.

No doubt, you share his ideological dogma, but can cite no actual studies to prop up your opinion. either.
I am ashamed that I share his screen name initials. I assure you, we are not related. Randy is a Nut.....period. HIs words will kill thousands.

What you mean is he's ideologically "pc" for ideologues.

As a pragmatist, I place far greater confidence in those who are far more knowledgable and experienced in virology, epidemiology, and public health matters.

In the face of the pandemic's surge, ideological self-indulgence is a luxury the nation cannot afford. Knowledge is good.

Louisiana Breaks Record for COVID Hospitalizations, 91 Percent of Patients Unvaccinated

[louisinan deaths from covid unvaccinated - Bing News]
Except that the people you tout as "experts", aren't...... and they lie a lot, too.

So only an absolute fool would listen to them.

Forum List

Back