Senator Rand Paul: Dr. Fauci Must Answer Questions on Why He Continued to Fund Dangerous Human-Virus Studies after they were Banned in US (VIDEO)

Fauci is delusional. His delusion is the product of his spending 36 years in our dysfunctional bureaucracy where truth is whatever you want it to be. That's why he felt so comfortable lying to Sen. Paul. These bureaucrats have been doing whatever they want and lying about it forever. Fauci's obsession with money and power should be addressed with heavy fines and a jail sentence. Take away what he covets the most. And after we deal with this little weasel we should take a hard look at all the bureaucracies that are distorting our country.

DeSantis needs to bring Fauci in for questioning
i was thinking a class action from covid victims due to both FAuci and the Chi-communists inventing this virus....My husband caught the virus in December, went into the hospital twice, and although he typically works out of state, his work has allowed him to work from home ever since. It's been hell on me having him here everyday----I think I deserve compensation. :)

Forum List

Back