Senator Mike Braun among around 13 Senators sponsoring a bill that would make dealing deadly fentanyl a federal felony murder offense

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Not an answer.

Not an intelligent one, anyway.

I guess you support unfettered gun ownership since more laws won't stop gun violence, right?

I do.

But to the subject. I support holding those accountable that deal something like this to someone and it kills them. To me it's very much like holding the wife accountable that puts arsenic in her husbands morning coffee.

That noted, my issues here. Republicans call for things like abortion to be dealt with at the state level but want the federal government involved here? Seems two faced to me.

Also, the federal government isn't about to enforce any of this. They may make a case here or there for campaign headlines but look at how often the federal government bothers to enforce laws on employers hiring illegals. Does anyone really think they would do any better here?

Also, I thought Republicans have argued that Federal law enforcement agencies are corrupt. No?

Mandatory death penalty for fentanyl being made to look like candy that will kill children.

And if they get a lawyer, take out their legal council like they do to Trump.

That noted, my issues here. Republicans call for things like abortion to be dealt with at the state level but want the federal government involved here? Seems two faced to me.

Not even a little bit.

The "flow of fentanyl" includes it coming across international border.

That makes it a federal issue...

Not even a little bit.

The "flow of fentanyl" includes it coming across international border.

That makes it a federal issue...

And they don't want to deal with people seeking abortions across state borders?

Fentanyl is killing young Hoosiers and cutting a path of destruction through the Midwest. If you are peddling this poison you should pay the price.

Biden and his HSA are co-conspirators

Fentanyl is killing young Hoosiers and cutting a path of destruction through the Midwest. If you are peddling this poison you should pay the price.

Good idea

Forum List

Back