Senator Karen Coin Skyrockets 2,448% in Value in 24 Hours Thanks to Twitter Spat Between Elon Musk and Senator Elizabeth Warren

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This woman is the poster-child for "Karen".

1639755071179.png

Wherever Elon Musk’s tweets go, all too often goes the next viral crypto/meme coin sensation. This time it’s Senator Karen Coin. $KAREN is up a whopping 2,440% in value in the last 24 hours according to DEXtools.io.

Why The Senator Karen Coin Exists

Time Magazine and FT.com have named Elon Musk the Person of the Year for 2021. The founder of Tesla Motors and SpaceX, and the Dogefather of Dogecoin as anointed by the crypto community, Musk has garnered himself quite the fan base on social media and within the crypto world thanks to all of the publicity he is generating for crypto. Not just for Doge, but for the concept of Bitcoin treasuries, and for his acknowledgement of the long-term value of cryptocurrencies as an asset class in general.

Still, not everyone is a fan of Musk. United States Senator Elizabeth Warren doesn’t seem to like him very much. Warren is a Democrat representing the state of Massachusetts and recently made headlines accusing Musk of “freeloading”, maintaining that the newly minted world’s richest man should be paying more taxes than he is.

Warren specifically calls out Musk in this Tweet posted on Monday:

“Let’s change the rigged tax code so the Person of the Year will pay taxes and stop freeloading off of everyone else.”

Musk responded with a series of tweets kicking off a frenzy on the platform, including this one:

View attachment 576756

Senator Karen and President Brandon.......................lolololol

That dumb bitch will be haunted by Karen for the rest of her Cherokee days

View attachment 576756

LOLOLOL.........Puts up a fight with a Twitter Master...lololololol

I hope she triples down again with that hideous black bitch on CNN

1639756893954.jpeg

Musk to Warren: "You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend's angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason."

Musk has done more to help people out of poverty, and for the better of the world then Warren ever could

View attachment 576756

Everything he touches becomes more valuable.

Forum List

Back