It's amazing that Elon Musk owns Tesla, CNN, the UN, SpaceX, Neuralink, The Boring Company, and Elizabeth Warren

I can't imagine any Indian tribe saying "yeah, Elizabeth Warren is one of our people". In fact, I doubt if her family is happy to be related to that embarrassing phony, aside from the insider money they can make.

I can't imagine any Indian tribe saying "yeah, Elizabeth Warren is one of our people". In fact, I doubt if her family is happy to be related to that embarrassing phony, aside from the insider money they can make.
Yum talkem bad about our Cherokee injum sister Karen. May she stickem buffalo horn up you rectum. She honest injun as eagle soars towards noon day sun.........Chief Shitting Bull

If you only knew what I and my business have paid in fed, state, city, workmans comp, unemployment...etc

It would blow your fucking God Damned mind way open. Not to mention all the employees taxes over the year

Love all these internet forum millionaires we have on here! We are so blessed to have you all

Elizabeth Warren is the perfect poster-child for what we know today as "Karen".

Every time you see a picture of her she is flapping her gums, and scowling.

It really does crack me up when millionaire politicians rant about non politician millionaires not paying enough in taxes.

And her party has been in charge now for close to a year. So where are those single bills that will raise his taxes squaw? Let's see em. Oh, your party never introduced any? Maybe you better have yourself a beer.

We can argue the billionaires and crony capitalism and all of that. Technology has to be done cheaper. We are building frigates with a European base because our federal way of doing things is archaic and the costs at our naval building procurement centers are expensive. Near every new technology we produce is way over budget and way over the years it was supposed to be on line. I type this from time to time. China is like us at WW 2 with building defense. We are becoming like Britain was. And we know it.

Very successful man.

glad he owns cnn

but why doesn't he do sometnhing to make it.. i dunno...

a news station... yeh, that one

I mean, all it is is a mouthpiece for the D party

I thought Musk was a little more open minded than that... (I say this not having watched cnn of late... bc i watched it yearss ago and it jusst totally did not impress... never said one good thing about Trump and all the good he did for us.a. so they are not a news station... He sshould make them a news station, not a propaganda megaphone

Forum List

Back