More Evidence that Big Tech is a censorship tool of the Biden Administration.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

I had very robust discussions with individuals [in Silicon Valley and the tech sector]. You know, the “How to accomplish it?” is something that is not easily navigated. We recognize that the First Amendment concerns are extraordinarily important. It’s a founding principle of our country. I think they’re very dedicated to doing so. And I think the “How to” and “How we can work together” … is something we’re all working through.
Misinformation “is very much within our domain,” Mayorkas said:

Misinformation — pointedly, disinformation — has very serious and significant ramifications for [the Department of] homeland security [and] the integrity of our election system. The security of our election system is a prime example of that. And so, our office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans under Rob Silver’s leadership, CISA [Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency] under Jen Easterly’s leadership, John Cohen leading the office of intelligence and analysis in an acting capacity, Samantha Winograd, a senior counselor to the secretary and our Acting Assistant Secretary for Counterterrorism — these are individuals very much involved in their respective workforces, very much involved in addressing misinformation, disinformation, and the threats that they pose to the homeland.

Comment:

This is how they get around any constitutional restrictions on the federal government. They talk to and pressure and coordinate and collude with their bodies in big tech to censor your speech.

Our wonderful federal government has found a loophole and is exploring the fuck out of it against you and your individual rights. They will continue to do so.

Last edited:

Comment:

This is how they get around any constitutional restrictions on the federal government. They talk to and pressure and coordinate and collude with their bodies in big tech two censor your speech.

Our wonderful federal government has found a loophole and is exploring the fuck out of it against you and your individual rights. They will continue to do so.
I think making it a felony for politicians to collude with any media source would put a damper on Democrat's chances in the election.
I also think that if you made fraud a felony punishable by death Democrats wouldn't have a platform.

Comment:

This is how they get around any constitutional restrictions on the federal government. They talk to and pressure and coordinate and collude with their bodies in big tech to censor your speech.

I think that the majority of Americans reject crackpot lies and conspiracy theories.

A private social media site is not obliged to give you a platform.. Just like this forum can kick you and I off.

The Federal government hasn't censored Trump. Perhaps you don't understand freedom of speech.

Comment:

Lies and misinformation not being tolerated???..someone alert the media. :)
Hint..that 1st Amendment is not a blanket protection to just say and do whatever you want...right or left.
And has been pointed out, a private org doesn't have to give you ANY rights. They can push the eject button
on you whenever they would like.

I think that the majority of Americans reject crackpot lies and conspiracy theories.

A private social media site is not obliged to give you a platform.. Just like this forum can kick you and I off.

The Federal government hasn't censored Trump. Perhaps you don't understand freedom of speech.
You think everyone is a Muslim as well. So we know you're deranged.

They talk to and pressure and coordinate and collude with their bodies in big tech to censor your speech.
If you have evidence of “pressure”, then you might have someone. Threatening them with some kind of action would indeed be a huge problem.

It doesn’t seem like that exists whatsoever.

Lies and misinformation not being tolerated???..someone alert the media. :)
Hint..that 1st Amendment is not a blanket protection to just say and do whatever you want...right or left.
And has been pointed out, a private org doesn't have to give you ANY rights. They can push the eject button
on you whenever they would like.

They don't understand that anymore than Trump does. If privately held social media sites wanted to promote Trump's lies and conspiracy theories they are quite free to do that.

Why don’t right wingers understand free speech? Say what you want in public. Government can’t stop you. Private enterprises don’t have to give you any of their time or space and we don’t have to listen to your shit.

Actually, there ARE laws protecting our civil rights....

Unfortunately, we have to depend on the Democrat's Gestapo to enforce them!!!!!

These are the same people who flagged the constitution, bill of rights, and declaration of independence as "harmful content". The actual government did this.

Why don’t right wingers understand free speech? Say what you want in public. Government can’t stop you. Private enterprises don’t have to give you any of their time or space and we don’t have to listen to your shit.

The Trumpie minions are especially stupid.. I don't think most Republicans are that ignorant.

That's the beauty of it.....they use their media to spread so much fraud that when the real deal surfaces....nobody trusts it.

The Dems' base is so used to being lied to that they don't believe anything unless it's from what Democrats claim is an officially approved source. (Consider the source before reading)

Oh and anything White Supremacists (rational people) say is automatically false.
Anything your darling Democrats say is automatically true and cannot be questioned or you will be accused of being a White Supremacist....and we wouldn't want that.

That's the beauty of it.....they use their media to spread so much fraud that when the real deal surfaces....nobody trusts it.

The Dems' base is so used to being lied to that they don't believe anything unless it's from what Democrats claim is an officially approved source. (Consider the source before reading)

Oh and anything White Supremacists (rational people) say is automatically false.
Anything your darling Democrats say is automatically true and cannot be questioned or you will be accused of being a White Supremacist....and we wouldn't want that.

You poor thing.....

The problem with that is the fact that Section 230 offers protection as long as the site is used as a PLATFORM (and only excludes ILLEGAL CONTENT)....

Once they begin censoring content based on their views or agenda, they become a PUBLISHER, and should automatically lose Section 230 protections (and become liable for ANY content they chose to publish)....

Is that a fair enough trade????

The Trumpie minions are especially stupid.. I don't think most Republicans are that ignorant.
Yes.....believing a piece of cloth is going to eradicate COVID proves you're smart and they are stupid.
Also believing that vaccines don't work unless everyone gets one is really smart.
Wearing a mask when you're alone outdoors is what really smart people do.

Last edited:

This right here demonstrates everything wrong with the left.

If FedGov is telling a private social media company to censor, is that not government action?

Isn't it better to let the "crackpot" ideas get out for all the world to see? What better way to shoot down bad ideas than to let them meet sunlight.

Perhaps YOU don't understand freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back