Senator Johnson says computer science experts need to examine voting machines

So the machines get examined and are found not to have been tampered with.

Five minutes later the tard herd will claim the scientists work for George Soros and are in on the plot.

When you go to the gynecologist, do you put yourself in stirrups and then examine yourself ?
Then after your self examination, you declare no problems found and leave happy?

Because that's what you are saying was OK here......moron

But you know those conspiracy theorist Senators
will say just about anything for attention, won't they ?

Experts should be allowed to examine voting machines to see if they suffered intrusions by malign actors, a senator said Wednesday.

Allegations of election fraud have led to a large percentage of Americans viewing the 2020 election results as illegitimate, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said during his opening statement in a hearing on election “irregularities.”

Are these the same one's who supported birtherism?

Why did they stop counting in 7 states suddenly on election night ?
Because it was the middle of the night and they wanted to go home and sleep.

Jesus, have some damn common sense.

So, why when they woke up were there massive amounts of votes added to Biden's total
Was it Sleep walking?
There wasn’t.

Votes for Biden came in late because they counted his massive absentee ballot response they had received in the weeks prior to the election. Those results were posted at various times but some of them in the wee hours of the morning. Then they went home and got some sleep.

Which is exactly what everyone who pays attention new was going to happen. The only ones that were surprised are the useful idiots like yourselves.

Are these the same one's who supported birtherism?
mail.gif

Yes. And the Creationists who built the replica of Noah's Ark in Kentucky.
And the World Bank is run by aliens.

"The Epoch Times"...

lol
The standard Lib dismissal, mock the source.

The standard conservative source is dismissed because it's a "Questionable Source" due to failed fact checks and promotion of "conspiracy theories". Of course we dimiss such sources, and you should too.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as numerous failed fact checks.

and there's also this:

On December 20, 2019, it was reported that Facebook took down more than 600 accounts connected to The Epoch Times. According to an NBC News report “The network was called ‘The BL’ and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.”

So, why when they woke up were there massive amounts of votes added to Biden's total
Was it Sleep walking?
There wasn’t.

Votes for Biden came in late because they counted his massive absentee ballot response they had received in the weeks prior to the election. Those results were posted at various times but some of them in the wee hours of the morning. Then they went home and got some sleep.

Which is exactly what everyone who pays attention new was going to happen. The only ones that were surprised are the useful idiots like yourselves.

I will admit that you fooled me a little.
At first at thought that you might be an honest broker - just wrong minded.
You're not -
You're just another uniformed propagandist stuck in your bubble.
My bad

Was it Sleep walking?
There wasn’t.

You're not -
My bad
You have lost your ability to determine who is honest and who isn’t.

Hence your unquestioning adherence to people like Sydney Powell.

I explained to you exactly what everyone knew would happen on election night and why. You just can’t accept it.

I explained to you exactly what everyone knew would happen on election night and why. You just can’t accept it.
If nothing else , you definitely qualify for the USMB's #1 Bull-shitter Award.
(you're at least tied with about 15 or 20 others here)

Was it Sleep walking?
There wasn’t.

You're not -
My bad

Yeah - No.

Today was a great example of why your Cult is so easily able to keep you ignorant.

Several Senators destroyed Christopher Krebs today -
Yet -
Your Cult leaders cut the video up and spun it so hard that you will believe the exact opposite.
You are a cult leaders dream.

Was it Sleep walking?
There wasn’t.

You're not -
My bad

Yeah - No.

Today was a great example of why your Cult is so easily able to keep you ignorant.

Several Senators destroyed Christopher Krebs today -
Yet -
Your Cult leaders cut the video up and spun it so hard that you will believe the exact opposite.
You are a cult leaders dream.
Yeah, yeah.

I don’t know who said what to Krebs but if you’re looking for public Congressional hearings for truth, you’re dumber than I thought. They’re theatre.

Yeah, yeah.

I don’t know who said what to Krebs but if you’re looking for public Congressional hearings for truth, you’re dumber than I thought. They’re theatre.
Says someone who gets his news from Morning Joe.
View attachment 429943
Aw, Tucker Carlson.

The man whom his own lawyers described as someone no reasonable person would take seriously and thus immunizing him from slander lawsuits.

Forum List

Back