Senator JD Vance: Biden is acting "like a dictator" on debt ceiling negotiations, we need fiscal sanity without touching Social Security & Medicare

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden is acting like a Dictator. This is what happens when one group just does anything they have every thought of with out being Checked.

Biden is acting like a Dictator. This is what happens when one group just does anything they have every thought of with out being Checked.

Biden is playing hardball like every President before him
He will not submit to extortion of defaulting on our debt

The time to get tough on debt is when the budget is passed

McCarthy will also play hardball. $32T and climbing is more than enough DEBT.

Just like Newt, Boehner and Ryan played hardball

The Democratic President called their bluff and forced them to concede. Biden has seen this game before, he knows how it is played.

Joe has gotten his inflationary ten percent from us peasants each year since his installation. We will e at least 40% poorer if he leaves after his term.

McCarthy would have to have a ball in order to play hardball, or at least be on the ball.

i’m really looking forward to the process under which the insurrection caucus comes up with a budget to take to the White House on what they plan on cutting.

Since the Republican party ran with no agenda at the midterms, how do you cost out an agenda that doesn’t exist and create a budget for the nation??The first order of business for Republicans is to come up with a budget to take to the White House and in order to come up with a budget, they need an agenda.

The reason they didn’t have an agenda in the first place is because I couldn’t agree on anything other than the Democrats. This is going to be the repeal of Obamacare all over again.

Joe has gotten his inflationary ten percent from us peasants each year since his installation. We will e at least 40% poorer if he leaves after his term.

It’s still better than being completely broke and unemployed after an economic crash, which is what happens with Republicans.

McCarthy would have to have a ball in order to play hardball, or at least be on the ball.

i’m really looking forward to the process under which the insurrection caucus comes up with a budget to take to the White House on what they plan on cutting.

Since the Republican party ran with no agenda at the midterms, how do you cost out an agenda that doesn’t exist and create a budget for the nation??The first order of business for Republicans is to come up with a budget to take to the White House and in order to come up with a budget, they need an agenda.

The reason they didn’t have an agenda in the first place is because I couldn’t agree on anything other than the Democrats. This is going to be the repeal of Obamacare all over again.

Biden is once again playing McCarthy

Show me your plan

Republicans can’t agree on a Speaker, no way will they agree on what gets funded and what doesn’t.

Forum List

Back