Senator Graham ordered to testify in front of grand jury in Trump election probe

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
A judge ordered U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham to testify in front of a special grand jury in Georgia investigating former President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney ordered that Graham will be required to testify on Aug. 2. The judge's certification filed on Monday described Graham as a "necessary and material witness" to the grand jury probe. The development was reported earlier by WSB-TV.

Graham's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The senator's attorneys said last week he would not comply with a subpoena issued by the grand jury.

The grand jury also subpoenaed members of Trump's former legal team, including personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

If he doesn't show I wonder if they will issue a Bench Warrant for his arrest.

I wonder if these folks have the balls to really hold these folks accountable.

A judge ordered U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham to testify in front of a special grand jury in Georgia investigating former President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney ordered that Graham will be required to testify on Aug. 2. The judge's certification filed on Monday described Graham as a "necessary and material witness" to the grand jury probe. The development was reported earlier by WSB-TV.

Graham's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The senator's attorneys said last week he would not comply with a subpoena issued by the grand jury.

The grand jury also subpoenaed members of Trump's former legal team, including personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

I'm sure he pulled his cock out and told the Nazis to suck.

Personal Jurisdiction. They can only enforce the subpoena if he comes to the state.
Time will tell.
Why would he do that? This is, like the J6 charade, nothing but a political show trial.
Legal experts have said Trump's phone calls may have violated at least three state election laws: conspiracy to commit election fraud, criminal solicitation to commit election fraud and intentional interference with performance of election duties.

If Miss Lindsey wears a dress...he can probably escape detection. I bet he won't mind.

You must absolutely fucking hate black Americans, I mean murderously hate them, insisting as you are wont, on attacking the only president in all of American history after Abe Lincoln, to have done everything in his power to lift your dumb fucking ass out of the permanent fascist democrat applied chains and poverty, absolutely filled with hatred!

Well good news, those fascist democrat supplied chains, and poverty, well Biden, you know the "you ain't black if you don't voter for me" white racist you chose over your own personal liberty, a great job, and a chance to really make it, those chains are now being permanently bonded to your stupid ass, you did that, not Trump, not Abe Lincoln, or the half million white Americans who gave their lives in attempt at freeing your dumb ass, you, you did it!

Congratulations, your decision making ability is manifestly super-awesomely superb..... :banana:

You must absolutely fucking hate black Americans, I mean murderously hate them, insisting as you are wont, on attacking the only president in all of American history after Abe Lincoln, to have done everything in his power to lift your dumb fucking ass out of the permanent fascist democrat applied chains and poverty, absolutely filled with hatred!

Well good news, those fascist democrat supplied chains, and poverty, well Biden, you know the "you ain't black if you don't voter for me" white racist you chose over your own personal liberty, a great job, and a chance to really make it, those chains are now being permanently bonded to your stupid ass, you did that, not Trump, not Abe Lincoln, or the half million white Americans who gave their lives in attempt at freeing your dumb ass, you, you did it!

Congratulations, your decision making ability is manifestly super-awesomely superb..... :banana:
Send an application to the Proud Boys....right away! They need another racist.

The fascists are pushing the next phase of their coup…..using the courts they control to jail political opponents…

Dumb Ninja did you hear that on FOX News? Somebody had to tell you that stupid shit, there is no way and I mean No Way you came up with that by yourself.

You can't make this stuff up folks, An example of another Trump Humper who is an idiot.

The fascists are pushing the next phase of their coup…..using the courts they control to jail political opponents…
It is funny how Trump Humpers like you were applauding when Trump assigned all these right wing Judges to the bench, now that they are not doing his bidding you are crying in your drink.

If a sitting Senator can ignore the courts, again, I support all doing the same. It should start in Georgia. Anything issued by the courts should be ignored.

Exactly why should a bench warrant be issued for my arrest if i don't show up to court, but Graham can say, "screw you, I'm not coming" and nothing is done about it.

Again there is no such thing in this country as EQUAL JUSTICE.

If a sitting Senator can ignore the courts, again, I support all doing the same. It should start in Georgia. Anything issued by the courts should be ignored.

County courts on a fishing expedition have no jurisdiction over Senators from other states. Fani Willis wants to be the next Maxine Waters and is doing anything she can to get her name in the papers.

I demand that Barack Obama appear before me to explain himself.

I have just as much authority to make that demand as little Nazi Willis has for hers.

Forum List

Back