Senator brown offers daughters up for the taking.

I did not hear this myself but a friend told me that one of the first things Scott Brown said after winning the election was to introduce his 2 daughters to the public and announce neither has been taken yet.

Anyone else see that?

I did. he said one was available the other not.
Now we have a conflict in reporting.

Interesting.

I imagine the next headline at Mediamatters will be "Brown Lies - Only ONE Daughter Not Taken"

I would only find this disgraceful if it came from someone on the left :D

I did not hear this myself but a friend told me that one of the first things Scott Brown said after winning the election was to introduce his 2 daughters to the public and announce neither has been taken yet.

Anyone else see that?

Interesting.

Someone hooted at the girls, and he said "They're both available". His wife and daughters told him to stop, and he said that really, one was taken, but the other was available.

AWKWARD.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Interesting.

namvet is correct.

Actually, both were correct. First he said both are available and then when one said something and he said he was mistaken..only one was available.

It was a cute moment and most likely was one heckuva family argument in the limo home.
It was cute, innocent...and most of all....candid.

Did MSNBC really make it a big deal? I wouldnt know....I have my remote set to skip over MSNBC.

Anyone else see that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SdzSw96soM]YouTube - Great Scott!: Brown's Big Gaff[/ame]

BTW I'd date his daughters :D

Interesting.

namvet is correct.

Actually, both were correct. First he said both are available and then when one said something and he said he was mistaken..only one was available.

It was a cute moment and most likely was one heckuva family argument in the limo home.
It was cute, innocent...and most of all....candid.

Did MSNBC really make it a big deal? I wouldnt know....I have my remote set to skip over MSNBC.

Glenn Beck had a cow over it. He said they should put an ankle bracelet on Brown, watch him every second, and said it was the kind of thing that leads to dead interns!

Yea it didn't take very long for the Liberal loons to start attacking the guy's kids huh? I said all along that these creeps would try to 'Palin' the guy. Time to flush all Liberal loons in coming elections. I don't think most sane Americans like that stuff. I guess we'll see though.

Anyone else see that?

He's just a father that's obviously very proud of his daughters, that being said his comment was rather ill advised given all the nut jobs in this country that might take such things literally.

pissa

we're heading down to the spa for a tonic.

careful where ya pahk the cah....

i got a chayah saving my spot. :thup:
Oh mush, don't get me stahted on that!!

I'm currently saving 3 spots myself. Didn't shovel them out. I neglected to shovel my side walk and if I had a driveway I'd be on par with my neighbors. But I top them all because I don't own a car. :lol:

Fight fire with fire.... errr.. snow with snow.

Meanwhile I like having my own parking lot for my guests.

Forum List

Back