Senator Britt

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...
A 'rebuttal' consisting mostly of lies, also very Republican.

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...

I didn't see any of it, either the before or after show.

Clay and Buck on talk radio said it came off poorly. They said the reps picked the wrong person and failed at it. They said Trump should have done it.

Sound like reps lose again...great job nincompoops!

dog catches car.jpg

why is it that instead of wanting a better nation that is rich and free you libs seems to want a USSR type of existence...

It is you MAGA types along with your spokesperson Tucker that are all aglow about how amazing things are in Russia right now

It is you MAGA types along with your spokesperson Tucker that are all aglow about how amazing things are in Russia right now
Just in the last three days here I've had four different liberals say things like just cut back or don't buy the best and give up things... No fing way... this is the USA we deserve the best of everything...

Just in the last three days here I've had four different liberals say things like just cut back or don't buy the best and give up things... No fing way... this is the USA we deserve the best of everything...

Move to Russia little buddy, you can get your loaf of bread for only 80 cents and the subways look like a church!

All thatwas missing last night's "Rebuttal" miss was little Miss Betty Crocker Homemaker making a pitcher of martini's for her husband. Putting in the kitchen was an insult to women,all but say Women should home, barefoot and pregnant and dutiful.

Can you explain to the class why it was decided she would give the response from her kitchen?
What were expecting, a BDMS dungeon? Granted under the Biden regime the kitchen is a pretty scary place. The government is coming for your gas appliances and you might need a loan to fill the fridge. No wonder you folks don't want reminders.

I think you would love it if we were more like the soviet union... do you still cry on every November 9th?....

What were expecting, a BDMS dungeon? Granted under the Biden regime the kitchen is a pretty scary place. The government is coming for your gas appliances and you might need a loan to fill the fridge. No wonder you folks don't want reminders.

Her office, or some sort of professional setting. I get that you MAGA types think that the only place for a woman is in the kitchen, but most rational people do not agree with you.

yet it is your fellow MAGAs that cannot stop singing the praises of Russia and Putin.

Odd
Link please... being anti war after we just surrendered in a twenty year war is not praising Putin... stop it...

why? I clearly do not give a shit about that day while you have it burned into your brain.
Its a very important day...

9th November, 1989

A special day for Berlin and the whole of Germany... Because 9th November, 1989 is the day on which the Berlin Wall fell... one of the most significant events in our recent history and you didn't know that date but you have Jan 6 welded to your brain....

Forum List

Back