Senator Britt

Yes, we know you all are selfish people that won’t help other people and expect someone else to

I live in the wealthiest nation on earth

I expect We the People to help those who need helping

No, we want government to help those that need helping
Another way to claim that is to say Democrats divide America into victims and doing great. Those who do poorly are sought by Democrats. Not to help them, but to gather their votes.

Another way to claim that is to say Democrats divide America into victims and doing great. Those who do poorly are sought by Democrats. Not to help them, but to gather their votes.

We look to help those who are elderly, disabled, sick, impoverished and say….we are here to help you

Republicans respond…..Not my problem

We look to help those who are elderly, disabled, sick, impoverished and say….we are here to help you

The Government is not there to have you look, which is why Republicans do not see the feds as charity.

I have medicare plus medicaid so why am I paying for health care?

I live in the wealthiest nation on earth

I expect We the People to help those who need helping
Me too, but what’s sad is that we live in a nation with a bunch of selfish dembots who simply don’t give and help others…they sit around and expect others to and whine about other people being successful

Your post is a prime example

"I see you never had one of those days."
"Me too, but what’s sad..."
------------------------------------------------

Well, as predicted, SNL nailed it.
Scarlett Johannsen, no less, as the Alabama kitchenfrau was a stunner. They made her up to be the twin of the hausfrau Britt. The friggin' twin!
SNL's Johannsen, however, was more respectful and sensitive to Britt than they were to one of my favs, Melissa Carone, of the 'Stop-the-Steal' Rudy caper. (I never get tired of watching her whirl&twirl before the Michigan Senate Committee investigation the laugher of a "Stolen Election". Just go to YouTube and bring Melissa up. The GOP touts their advocacy on the gun issue, but it is they who so often shoot themselves in the foot with spokespeople like Carone and Britt. IMHO)

Here, you judge for yourself how respectful SNL was to Hausfrau Britt (ps....you gotta get through the Biden SOTU bit.....then you'll go directly to the kitchen. Do not pass 'Go'.)

ps....I just gotta get me one of those jewel-encrusted christianist crosses. How cool. Now that's 'bling' one can get behind.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------

Well, as predicted, SNL nailed it.
Scarlett Johannsen, no less, as the Alabama kitchenfrau was a stunner. They made her up to be the twin of the hausfrau Britt. The friggin' twin!
SNL's Johannsen, however, was more respectful and sensitive to Britt than they were to one of my favs, Melissa Carone, of the 'Stop-the-Steal' Rudy caper. (I never get tired of watching her whirl&twirl before the Michigan Senate Committee investigation the laugher of a "Stolen Election". Just go to YouTube and bring Melissa up. The GOP touts their advocacy on the gun issue, but it is they who so often shoot themselves in the foot with spokespeople like Carone and Britt. IMHO)

Here, you judge for yourself how respectful SNL was to Hausfrau Britt (ps....you gotta get through the Biden SOTU bit.....then you'll go directly to the kitchen. Do not pass 'Go'.)

ps....I just gotta get me one of those jewel-encrusted christianist crosses. How cool. Now that's 'bling' one can get behind.

SNL skits are often funny, but they can’t rebut the truth in what was actually said. A nice distraction though for the dembots

".....they can’t rebut the truth in what was actually said."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's not let that misleading tale from Britt about the young girl trafficked for "rapes, over and over again" go unexamined.
Tragic, to be sure but it was .....in Mexico. Never in the United States. In a brothel. During George Bush's Administration. 16 years ago.

Britt and her handlers intended to mislead. It was dishonest and cynical and it, in effect, 'trafficked' that poor victim all over again...but now trafficked to this entire nation, and indeed, the world.
Here is what was reported today:

"But Biden has nothing to do with Romero’s story. As she testified nine years ago, her mother threw her out of her house at age 12 and she “fell prey to a professional pimp.” She says she then spent the next four years in brothels before a regular client helped her escape when she was 16 years old. There is no indication in her story that drug cartels were involved, though Britt said that in the State of the Union response and has made a similar claim on at least one other occasion. Romero was never trafficked to the United States; instead, she says many men who paid to have sex with her were “foreigners visiting my city looking to have sexual interactions with minors like me.”

"In a YouTube video, Britt features images of her hugging Romero during her 2023 trip to the border. “If we as leaders of the greatest nation in the world are not fighting to protect the most vulnerable, we are not doing our job,” she said in the video. The implication again is that this happened on Biden’s watch."

Britt shot herself in the foot.....with fumbling and misdirection by her handlers, advisors and coaches.

In my opinion, it indicates that she is less than prepared for the responsibility of a United States Senator, it makes the Senate look bad, it makes the GOP look bad. And, to the rest of the world who watches our messaging it wrongfully makes America look bad. Britt's remarks were irresponsible and deceptive. NOT leadership.

If she gets brutally roasted on the internet and on Saturday Night Live.....well, there are consequences in life. If you are dishonest and irresponsible.......karma comes.

Me too, but what’s sad is that we live in a nation with a bunch of selfish dembots who simply don’t give and help others…they sit around and expect others to and whine about other people being successful

Your post is a prime example
Democrats look at the poor, the disabled, the struggling and ask……How can we help?

Republicans look at the wealthy and ask……..How can we help?

Oh yeah, here is what one fact-checker reported about Britt's cynical misdirection:

The Pinocchio Test

In a high-profile speech like this, a politician should not mislead voters with emotionally charged language. Romero’s story is tragic and may be evocative of other Mexican girls trapped in the sex trade in that country. But she was not trafficked across the border — and her story has nothing to do with Biden. Britt’s failure to make that clear earns her Four Pinocchios.

Four Pinocchios

1710074637427.png

Democrats look at the poor, the disabled, the struggling and ask……How can we help?

No, Democrats ask...After we raise taxes what's the minimum we can give to the poor to virtue signal and how can we channel the rest to our politically connected allies? Democrats are notoriously stingy about giving their own money to charity. They think it's virtuous to steal other people's money and give it to the poor.

No, Democrats ask...After we raise taxes what's the minimum we can give to the poor to virtue signal and how can we channel the rest to our politically connected allies? Democrats are notoriously stingy about giving their own money to charity. They think it's virtuous to steal other people's money and give it to the poor.
Democrats priority on tax revenue…..Social programs
Republican priority on tax revenue…..Military

Forum List

Back