Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud

Hey dummy, they get paid the same no matter what they're doing.

Is that why you bitched about the wasted hours spent on "Trumps Impeachment" when in fact, they get paid the same, regardless.

You are so confused on 'how this works.' And we laugh at you.

No, it's why we bitched about the Russia, Russia, Russia BS you clowns pushed for years.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin., forced the Senate to begin reading all 628 pages of President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill aloud on the Senate floor Thursday, further delaying a vote on the legislation Democrats hope to make law by next week.

Johnson said his tactic was about “educating” the American public on what was in the $1.9 trillion package, which he has derided as full of provisions unrelated to COVID relief. The entire process could take at least 10 hours.

May be the only way for these idiots to know what they're voting on.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson forces Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud
Good.

This is the way to hold them accountable. Good step forward.

No, it's why we bitched about the Russia, Russia, Russia BS you clowns pushed for years.
Sure.

You think RRR is total Fake News. I don't.
You Believe that Biden is China compromised. Go Figure.
Or at least that is your talking point.

Strong Talking Point there Scooter. lol.

Sure.

Quick, get your evidence to Mueller.

Another stunt by a grandstanding politician.

Quelle Surprise...

Is that why you bitched about the wasted hours spent on "Trumps Impeachment" when in fact, they get paid the same, regardless.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much? I NEVER said anything about the TIME spent on the sham impeachment. I'm sure your apology will be forthcoming shortly when you can't prove otherwise. Now FOAD commie.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin., forced the Senate to begin reading all 628 pages of President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill aloud on the Senate floor Thursday, further delaying a vote on the legislation Democrats hope to make law by next week.

Johnson said his tactic was about “educating” the American public on what was in the $1.9 trillion package, which he has derided as full of provisions unrelated to COVID relief. The entire process could take at least 10 hours.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson forces Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud

Why shouldnt this happen for every bill that is passed?

Of course it should.

Sure.

Quick, get your evidence to Mueller.
Mueller report - Wikipedia

Corruption and Conspiracy.
Just can't file charges against a Sitting Prez.
But, sure, spin it and use the word "Exoneration" just to fill your needs.

So, what is wrong with forcing the Senate to actually read the bill you brainwashed kunts?
Not a single thing. You CCunt.

Problem is having it read out loud, wasting 10 hours of time.
All these fucking (ALL (D) or (R) alike) Senate Members should read it on their own time.
That is their JOB.

Johnson is pulling a political STUNT.
FACT.

Deny this you CCunt.
Actually, it's not their job which is why each member of Congress has a staff that costs the US taxpayers millions of dollars.

We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it?

Good Lord, you liberal book burning Nazis are really something.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much? I NEVER said anything about the TIME spent on the sham impeachment. I'm sure your apology will be forthcoming shortly when you can't prove otherwise. Now FOAD commie.

Nope.
Why would I apologize for your IGNORANCE.
So you support the money spent on djt's Impeachment OR are you saying there was no wasted money, 'Since they get paid anyway'

Which is it?

Anyone who thinks we should pass bills without knowing what is in them, you are a mindless drone and a useful idiot.

Senator Johnson hates the American people and is doing his best to stop them from getting any assistance, from monetary to medical.

It's a republican thing.

Good for you Senator!

Nope.
Why would I apologize for your IGNORANCE.
So you support the money spent on djt's Impeachment OR are you saying there was no wasted money, 'Since they get paid anyway'

Which is it?

Like I said, they get paid the same no matter what they're doing. Do you have a problem with the English language?

It's about time someone reads the crap coming out of DC.

how many dems don't know how to read though?

It's about time someone reads the crap coming out of DC.

how many dems don't know how to read though?

Obviously a bunch. That's why someone is reading it to them.

Forum List

Back