Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud

I don't know who the bigger idiots are, Ron Johnson or the people of Wisconsin that voted him in. I'm loathing Republicans right now and I was one of them a few short years ago. Ron Johnson - Lifetime Achievment Award for being the biggest Stunad in a leading role.

I don't know who the bigger idiots are, Ron Johnson or the people of Wisconsin that voted him in. I'm loathing Republicans right now and I was one of them a few short years ago. Ron Johnson - Lifetime Achievment Award for being the biggest Stunad in a leading role.
Ron Johnson or the people of Wisconsin that voted him in

Like AOC, Johnson is doing what his constituents want him to do.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin., forced the Senate to begin reading all 628 pages of President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill aloud on the Senate floor Thursday, further delaying a vote on the legislation Democrats hope to make law by next week.

Johnson said his tactic was about “educating” the American public on what was in the $1.9 trillion package, which he has derided as full of provisions unrelated to COVID relief. The entire process could take at least 10 hours.

May be the only way for these idiots to know what they're voting on.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson forces Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud

Why shouldnt this happen for every bill that is passed?

Of course it should.

It's supposed to happen for all of them. At least with this one right now none of these clowns can walk away and pretend like they didn't know what was in there. None of them. Now they can be held accountable.

Congress only has two people that read the bills? Both of them are Republican? What the hell is that?

So, what is wrong with forcing the Senate to actually read the bill you brainwashed kunts?
Not a single thing. You CCunt.

Problem is having it read out loud, wasting 10 hours of time.
All these fucking (ALL (D) or (R) alike) Senate Members should read it on their own time.
That is their JOB.

Johnson is pulling a political STUNT.
FACT.

Deny this you CCunt.
Is this what they call a filibuster?

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin., forced the Senate to begin reading all 628 pages of President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill aloud on the Senate floor Thursday, further delaying a vote on the legislation Democrats hope to make law by next week.

Johnson said his tactic was about “educating” the American public on what was in the $1.9 trillion package, which he has derided as full of provisions unrelated to COVID relief. The entire process could take at least 10 hours.

May be the only way for these idiots to know what they're voting on.

Republican Sen. Ron Johnson forces Senate to read all 628 pages of Biden's COVID bill aloud

Why shouldnt this happen for every bill that is passed?

Of course it should.
They're supposed to read it on their own time...kinda like homework. Or have an aide read it and give them a synopsis. Pretty sure time on the floor is supposed to be about debbating it? AFTER they've read it.

So, what is wrong with forcing the Senate to actually read the bill you brainwashed kunts?
Problem is they did not stay to listen to it.
So, they screwed up and didn't make it mandatory. Doesn't alter the fact that the idea was sound and IS necessary.
What do those fucks make per year. Some sat around and played with their phones or talked between themselves and then left. Fuck all those cock suckers. Those are fucki g adults and fairly highly paid. We do that sort of shitwe get fired.

Forum List

Back