Senate passes veterans health bill after Republicans cave to pressure

You piece of shit.

Stewart's real interest is people. People who do the tough jobs for us. First Responders and US military Veterans

Fuck off

He is out for himself and will hitch his wagon to whatever the favorable politically charged or social agenda charged fad he can.

He is schill for progressives and that's it.

John Stewart is bought and paid for in what he says and thinks. He only sides with progressive agendas, he only support democrat ideas, he pushes racism and trump dislike constantly way past the point of sanity, he only talks to guests on his side and so on. He has become exactly what Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert have become. They are valuable tools for democratic progressives to use to get into people's homes.

And calling someone a piece of shit pretty much shows you aren't worth taking serious and that you're a emotional reaction of anger and biased hate.

Way to go DEMS!

You got it done!

Any Vet who votes for a Republican after this ought to have his head examined

I was in the army out of highschool in the 90s and I've had my head examined and I am quite fine and I vote Republican. You seem to want to go nuclear over what a very tiny portion of Republicans across the country voted (I'm sure you don't even know what their reasoning is).

For 45 years I said "I want the best person to be president". After the past 2 years I now say "anyone but a democrat". Maybe one day when these new democrats are gone I'll revert, but for now I won't vote for one. No party is perfect, but this current administration has done more to damage America than anyone else. They fucked things up worse in 18 months than any other 10 year period.

Is COPD related to toxic exposure or smoking? Taxpayers are going to shell out another half a trillion dollars that we can't afford to pay the medical bills of heavy smokers.

WASHINGTON — The Senate on Tuesday passed legislation expanding lifesaving health care benefits for Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans exposed to toxic burn pits.

The 86-11 vote came after Republicans agreed to lift their blockade of the popular bill, caving to pressure from more than 60 veterans groups — and comedian Jon Stewart — who had railed against Republicans for days outside the Capitol.

Many of the veterans who had camped on the Senate steps, braving heat, humidity and thunderstorms, watched the vote from the gallery in the Senate chamber. The bill has already cleared the House and now heads to President Joe Biden's desk for his signature.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, it was Democrats who caved to the pressure and added Republican amendments to the bill.

Forum List

Back