Senate Judiciary Committee Authorizes Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials including: Rice, Clapper, Brennan and Lovebirds Strzok and Page

One more example of a Kangaroo Court in what has become in the past 3 + years a banana republic. There is no doubt in my mind that Lindsey Graham will do anything to get on the Supreme Court.
The use of Congressional ‘investigations’ as a political weapon is a Republican invention.
Schiff Sham are you the real Adam Schiff?

Wake up BR1775: The GOP's ill named Freedom Caucus leaders are mindful of the HUAC, learn some history:

The current iteration of the GOP is out to destroy lives of citizens who don't hold to their extreme ideology which is anti-democratic, anti-intellectual and Authoritarian.

Look in the fucking mirror you clown. Your hero, the obummer is the only person that actually did what you accuse Trump of.

You hypocritical ass.

Fuck you, Trump is mentally unfit to be President, mayor or any in any form of leadership. I've posted the evidence for reasonable people to see the diagnostic evidence of his Personality Disorders, something you seem unable to comprehend. Either you are truly stupid or a lying sack of shit. I find your posts to prove you are both.

But come Nov you'll vote for a demtina/Alzheimer's patient?

Hahahaha

One more example of a Kangaroo Court in what has become in the past 3 + years a banana republic. There is no doubt in my mind that Lindsey Graham will do anything to get on the Supreme Court.
The use of Congressional ‘investigations’ as a political weapon is a Republican invention.

Wake up BR1775: The GOP's ill named Freedom Caucus leaders are mindful of the HUAC, learn some history:

The current iteration of the GOP is out to destroy lives of citizens who don't hold to their extreme ideology which is anti-democratic, anti-intellectual and Authoritarian.

Look in the fucking mirror you clown. Your hero, the obummer is the only person that actually did what you accuse Trump of.

You hypocritical ass.

Fuck you, Trump is mentally unfit to be President, mayor or any in any form of leadership. I've posted the evidence for reasonable people to see the diagnostic evidence of his Personality Disorders, something you seem unable to comprehend. Either you are truly stupid or a lying sack of shit. I find your posts to prove you are both.

Hahahaha

You're both a biddable fool and totally ignorant on Dementia - you can't even spell it - and Alzheimer. All you do is echo bullshit, and lack the education to even check spelling, along with the bullshit you echo.

Irony a democrat the party of the KKK\, Jim Crow, anti gun to all blacks telling a Republican to learn from history lol

Last edited:
The reason for the monumental effort to discredit and destroy President Donald Trump is coming into clear focus.

Senate Judiciary Committee Authorizes Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials including: Rice, Clapper, Brennan and Lovebirds Strzok and Page
By Jim Hoft
Published June 11, 2020 at 6:01pm
219 Comments

The Senate Judiciary Committee today authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham the authority to subpoenas former Obama officials related to the FISA process and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

Cheeto Jesus has pretty conclusively proven that congressional subpoenas are toothless and safe to ignore.
Actually that isn't true Clinton did prove that if you are in the criminal elite of congress you are given a pass you and me no so much.
Not so sure about that. She and he both at least showed up.
Sure she did that's like telling a fat person show up to a buffet and you can eat all you want for free

You hypocritical ass.

So you keep claiming. the facts are in spite of the mountain of bullshit your authoritarian assholes have heaped on him trying to prevent his work he has done more for the poor and the middle class than the fucking traitorous dems ever have. You're just too fucking dishonest to admit it because YOU are a fascist.

You hypocritical ass.

Hahahaha

You're both a biddable fool and totally ignorant on Dementia - you can't even spell it - and Alzheimer. All you do is echo bullshit, and lack the education to even check spelling, along with the bullshit you echo.

My grandfather died from it fool. I watched it happen and when he reached seventh stage he was a shell.

Biden is probably stage 4 or 5.

Now sit

After a summer long of hearing from 60 witnesses and 460,000 pages of testimony, the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that "We can no longer ignore the fact that some people did something"
Exactly.

Limpwrist Lindsey is wasting everyone's time with this sideshow, and he knows it.
If they don't do something they'll be treated just as any leftist

The reason for the monumental effort to discredit and destroy President Donald Trump is coming into clear focus.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

The Senate Judiciary Committee today authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham the authority to subpoenas former Obama officials related to the FISA process and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

Well if we were living in a world where justice prevailed and there actually was a justice department instead of an Injustice department is the CORRECT name for it, i would be excited about this but since the REAL world we live in is one where there is one different law for politicians than there is for us and most the cops and judges are corrupt and the courts are all corrupt,since that is the REAL world we live in,they will all be acquitted therefore it’s a waste of time posting this news

You hypocritical ass.

Hahahaha

My grandfather died from it fool. I watched it happen and when he reached seventh stage he was a shell.

Biden is probably stage 4 or 5.

Now sit

Thanks so much for sharing your post doctorate degree in medicine, but none of the symptoms in AZ are noticeable in the former VP, and there is no metric such as you claimed.

Evidence: 10 Signs of Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease

Now, let's talk about mental health. Donald Trump is one sick puppy. He manifests several Personality Disorders, see, and pay particular attention to President Trump's behavior in tweets, speeches and deeds:

Antisocial personality disorder: a pattern of disregarding or violating the rights of others. A person with antisocial personality disorder may not conform to social norms, may repeatedly lie or deceive others, or may act impulsively.

Histrionic personality disorder: a pattern of excessive emotion and attention seeking. People with histrionic personality disorder may be uncomfortable when they are not the center of attention, may use physical appearance to draw attention to themselves or have rapidly shifting or exaggerated emotions.

Narcissistic personality disorder: a pattern of need for admiration and lack of empathy for others. A person with narcissistic personality disorder may have a grandiose sense of self-importance, a sense of entitlement, take advantage of others or lack empathy.

Paranoid personality disorder: a pattern of being suspicious of others and seeing them as mean or spiteful. People with paranoid personality disorder often assume people will harm or deceive them and don’t confide in others or become close to them.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

There is already plenty of evidence for indictments now, including Biden's open bragging about extorting the Ukrainian government using his office, and many counts of treason and illegal business dealings to aiding terrorist groups hostile to the U.S. This makes for nice reading but if they don't start indicting the vermin it's all just more bullshit.

You hypocritical ass.

fuck off chicken little.

Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.

I'LL ANSWER THAT.
  • We know that Hillary and Obama's people regularly ignored them, as per Benghazi, the IRS, et al., dragging their feet and losing stuff for years.
  • Trump only ignored them because as presented, they were procedurally ILLEGAL, as per the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel. Nancy and Adam were too stupid to call a vote to give themselves the power to even issue them. Trump's people responded in kind in WRITING asking for the appropriate authorization to follow up and the Schiffler never responded.
The Dems knew from Day One their objective, goal and intent was to ram the Impeachment through no matter what and so would drum up whatever hollow case they needed to fit the plan.

Sorry but Obama presented personal for Congressional overview like the constitution said.

The impeachment had congressional vote and was started in accordance to the law. Trump instructed his staff not to appear using Executive Privilege without even a question asked of his staff.

Please don't try and rewrite history..

I think the urban Dimocraps are ginning up the BLM protests in part to draw attention away from their criminality that is being exposed.

They will not cooperate, and only when they go to a DC judge to get the warrants respected will it work.
Good thing the Republican cops are playing along by killing unarmed cuffed citizens.

Citizens? Can you name all of them?

I'm sure the result of these hearings, in conjunction with recent past hearings, will finally bring about Reagan's dream of the country being as the city upon a hill—the eyes of all people are upon us.

Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.

I'LL ANSWER THAT.
  • We know that Hillary and Obama's people regularly ignored them, as per Benghazi, the IRS, et al., dragging their feet and losing stuff for years.
  • Trump only ignored them because as presented, they were procedurally ILLEGAL, as per the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel. Nancy and Adam were too stupid to call a vote to give themselves the power to even issue them. Trump's people responded in kind in WRITING asking for the appropriate authorization to follow up and the Schiffler never responded.
The Dems knew from Day One their objective, goal and intent was to ram the Impeachment through no matter what and so would drum up whatever hollow case they needed to fit the plan.

Translation: It's illegal when Dems do it.

I'LL ANSWER THAT.

Translation: It's illegal when Dems do it.

True, it seems the same is true with the rules on posts.

Please don't try and rewrite history..
I don't need to. I have exhaustive notes from the hearings and countless articles written by experts. The impeachment was a travesty and a sham. The managers had determined Trump was guilty long before they ever heard the evidence, bent the laws to suit themselves and got back what they deserved:
a gold pen and a slap in the face.

Forum List

Back