Senate Dems Block Sanctuary Cities Bill

the normal people are laughing at you Seite

normal like you?

then I'm crushed, CRUSHED I TELL YA !

hey Juan, rather than face 5 years for re-entering the country YOU"LL GET 10 YEARS IF YOU GET CAUGHT !

YEAH, that'll make a big difference to Juan .... uh huh, sure will.

RW idiots and their logic . Sheesh.

you're saying illegals dont mind going to prison?

are you some kind of racist??

pssssst ... MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE YOU IDIOT !!!

pssssssssssssssssssssst YOU said "Juan", i didnt leftard. not only Mexicans are named Juan, i didnt mention Mexico IDIOT, YOU DID. you're referring to Hispanics

if Hispanics arent a race then dont YOU LOSERS NEED TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE RACISTS FOR BEING AGAINST THE TIDE OF ILLEGALS FLOWING IN FROM HISPANIC COUNTRIES?

LIKE I SAY YOU MINDLESS MORON; the more you post the more everybody here sees what an idiot you are!!

thanks!!

Mexicans, Juan included are considered a race .... LMFAO !

dang bedowhine, how damn stupid are you anyway .. and you actually believe normal people are laughing at ME?

BBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

you lack a sense of shame. where did i say or imply mexican is a race?
in fact where did i mention mexico before you cried "mexican is not a race!" in the first place you idiot

i'll be waiting for you over here, laughing..........................

it's just so sad when a loser lefty doesnt want to admit he's lost the debate

:9:

normal like you?

hey Juan, rather than face 5 years for re-entering the country YOU"LL GET 10 YEARS IF YOU GET CAUGHT !

pssssssssssssssssssssst YOU said "Juan", i didnt leftard. not only Mexicans are named Juan, i didnt mention Mexico IDIOT, YOU DID. you're referring to Hispanics

if Hispanics arent a race then dont YOU LOSERS NEED TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE RACISTS FOR BEING AGAINST THE TIDE OF ILLEGALS FLOWING IN FROM HISPANIC COUNTRIES?

LIKE I SAY YOU MINDLESS MORON; the more you post the more everybody here sees what an idiot you are!!

thanks!!

dang bedowhine, how damn stupid are you anyway .. and you actually believe normal people are laughing at ME?

in fact where did i mention mexico before you cried "mexican is not a race!" in the first place you idiot

you called me a racist you IDIOT

:lmao::lmao:

normal like you?

thanks!!

yes, he is right. all of the normal people are laughing at you. :rofl::rofl:

normal like you?

right here BOZO..

LMAO

thanks!!

because you used the name Juan in a discussion of illegals. illegals can be of any race. you're the one who brought ethnicity and/or race into the discussion.

now you want to cry about it. because you're simply a coward, and a stupid one at that

normal like you?

thanks!!

good for you chumbag ... at least you're busy doing something other than whining

normal like you?

right here BOZO..

LMAO

yes loon; this i s where YOU injected ethnicity into the discussion, not me. it isnt me, or the Right, running around calling people racists for opposing the open borders you left-wing nutjobs seem to want; it's you losers and your never-ending pandering calling people racists all the time

what an idiot you are

thanks!!

good for you chumbag ... at least you're busy doing something other than whining

toldja!!

lol!

it's good to know left-wingnutz dont consider Hispanics a race. i'll have to remember that the next time his moron left-wing friends are saying Republicans are racist for enforcing border security on our southern border/.

idiots and hypocrites

thanks!!

because you used the name Juan in a discussion of illegals. illegals can be of any race. you're the one who brought ethnicity and/or race into the discussion.

now you want to cry about it. because you're simply a coward, and a stupid one at that

any race, well sport we were specifically discussing Mexicans, and Mexican is not a race, its a subculture of the WHITE race, I'm white so I can't be a racist ... but you CAN be an IDIOT .... so with that, you're dismissed.

thanks!!

any race, well sport we were specifically discussing Mexicans, and Mexican is not a race, its a subculture of the WHITE race, I/m whint so I can't be a racist ... but you CAN be an IDIOT .... so with that, you're dismissed.

no idiot, we were "specifically discussing" the Sanctuary cities bill, not Mexicans in particular, or even Hispanics in particular. so you cant dismiss me when you're the moron here lol!

Of course Dims blocked it. Dims love the idea that illegals are wandering the streets of America.
They are after all their future voters.

How come the Repugs were not that concerned, about them so called "illegals" back when their GOD Raygun gave millions amnesty back when he was in office??:cuckoo:, oh yea my bad guess that was Jimmy Carter's fault:rofl:

As long as the USA has a fetish for illegal street drugs, and the Repug business owners want cheap labor, we will continue to see more and more immigrants, the Repukes want their cake and to eat it to, that's not the way shit works..

As long as the Repugs try to suppress the minority vote in the Southern states , the Dems will protect the Immigrants:biggrin:, what's good for the goose is good for the gander..
wow, your crap is unreadable babble and nasty to boot.
no one yank on your chain so stuff it

Of course Dims blocked it. Dims love the idea that illegals are wandering the streets of America.
In 2007, Pew found that 94% of illegal men worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes. Pass the gd immigration bill with good Work ID card, throw out the unworthy, and cut the stupid, divisive, hateful GOP politicking.
So Dem's have sided with foreign invaders flooding across our borders who murder, rape, and rob our citizens, traitors!
ACTUALLY, hater dupe, illegals are more law abiding than citizens. Don't let the facts get in the way of your brainwashed hatred.

Face it folks, this administration under Obama cares MORE about the illegal immigrants than they do you. We get slapped in the face with it almost every damn day. AND we don't even get a say in it. How about that for excluding your Representation in CONGRESS? we are being raped by a bunch of Tyrants
SNIP;
Obama Admin. Releases Guide for Educators To Meet Illegal Immigrant Needs

by Caroline May21 Oct 2015345

Illegal immigrant students have a right to a quality, taxpayer-funded education that prepares them for college and a career, according to the Department of Education.

SNIP:

And get this:
In addition to the focus on education success, the guide offers a good deal of ink
to students accessing the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, President Obama’s 2012 executive amnesty program which shields certain illegal immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children from deportation.

To date more than 680,000 illegal immigrants have received DACA and the Obama administration expects another 400,000 to be eligible for the program “in coming years.”

“We strongly encourage those who might be eligible for DACA to use this resource guide. We applaud the Department of Education for providing these resources to the undocumented young people in this country who can benefit from DACA,” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Leon Rodriguez said in conjunction with the manual’s release.

all of it here
Obama Admin. Releases Guide for Educators To Meet Illegal Immigrant Needs - Breitbart

Face it folks, this administration under Obama cares MORE about the illegal immigrants than they do you. We get slapped in the face with it almost every damn day. AND we don't even get a say in it. How about that for excluding your Representation in CONGRESS? we are being raped by a bunch of Tyrants
SNIP;
Obama Admin. Releases Guide for Educators To Meet Illegal Immigrant Needs

by Caroline May21 Oct 2015345

Illegal immigrant students have a right to a quality, taxpayer-funded education that prepares them for college and a career, according to the Department of Education.

SNIP:

And get this:
In addition to the focus on education success, the guide offers a good deal of ink
to students accessing the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, President Obama’s 2012 executive amnesty program which shields certain illegal immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children from deportation.

To date more than 680,000 illegal immigrants have received DACA and the Obama administration expects another 400,000 to be eligible for the program “in coming years.”

“We strongly encourage those who might be eligible for DACA to use this resource guide. We applaud the Department of Education for providing these resources to the undocumented young people in this country who can benefit from DACA,” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Leon Rodriguez said in conjunction with the manual’s release.

all of it here
Obama Admin. Releases Guide for Educators To Meet Illegal Immigrant Needs - Breitbart
Stop playing politics, pandering to bigots, and pass the gd bill. Which you probably don't know about, dupe. Most of those kids are citizens, thanks to Pubs blocking a good SS/ID card for 30 years, the only solution.

In 2007, Pew found that 94% of illegal men worked, 67% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes. Pass the gd immigration bill with good Work ID card, throw out the unworthy, and cut the stupid, divisive, hateful GOP politicking.
So Dem's have sided with foreign invaders flooding across our borders who murder, rape, and rob our citizens, traitors!
ACTUALLY, hater dupe, illegals are more law abiding than citizens. Don't let the facts get in the way of your brainwashed hatred.

Pull your head OUT of your ass lib there should be zero illegal crime in our country because there should be zero illegals here. I doubt your retarded reply is a comfort to the thousands upon thousands of illegal crime victims.

Forum List

Back