Senate Dems Block Sanctuary Cities Bill

pass a bill amending the current bill that makes the legislation even MORE difficult to enforce .. then cry about it.

F'n RW's are BRILLIANT !!!

a left-wing loser highlighting (unwittingly of course) the fact that current laws arent being enforced.

priceless!!

idiot

if you'd been paying attention rather than whining like a little girl, you might RECALL my exact stance on new immigration laws Republicans insist on creating.

and that would be ... pay attention simpleton ..

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS !!

you're making a fool of yourself. it isnt republicans not enforcing the laws on the books already

so recall which chamber of congress spending bills originate ... and you call me a fool, you tool.

WTF??

the reason current immigration laws arent being enforced has nothing to do with spending you mindless moron.

please stop embarrassing yourself. have some dignity!!

building a border fence is FREE ? Hiring MORE border patrol agents is FREE?
Cameras, Chopers, Drones, training etc etc is FREE ?

you tool. You're as informed as my cat.

Dems don't care about the victims of crime. This is a slap in the face to all those affected by this. There is no good reason to protect criminals and the Dems should be held accountable for every person harmed or killed by illegal aliens who were let loose on the street by sanctuary cities.
So a few actual Americans die...... As long as Dems have more dumbfucks to get votes from WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?!? They need to grow the plantation. Too many of their blacks are escaping

The number of illegal on American crimes is staggering.

stats on crimes committed by illegals arent actually kept by the federal government to my knowledge, they have to be gleaned from other agencies i beleive.

isnt it amazing how the Left has a statistic for everything but loses their intellectual curiosity when it comes to murders, rapes,...etc committed by people that arent even supposed to be here in the first place; all of a sudden the Left doesnt want to know.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes that's why Fox News recently gathered them, just the number of illegal on American crimes in Texas was staggering.
Many, many crimes committed by illegals in Texas past 6 years.

An internal report by the Texas Department of Public Safety obtained by PJ Media reveals that over a span of about 6 years, illegal immigrants in the state committed over 600,000 crimes and were involved in nearly 3,000 homicides.

According to PJ Media, the Texas DPS report found that from October 2008 to April 2014, 177,588 "unique criminal alien defendants" were booked and committed 611,234 unique crimes, including 2,993 murders:

From October 2008 to April 2014, Texas identified a total 177,588 unique criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails. These individuals have been identified through the Secure Communities initiative, in which Texas has participated since October 2008.

A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults.

Report: Illegals Committed 600,000 Crimes in Texas in 6 Yrs

a left-wing loser highlighting (unwittingly of course) the fact that current laws arent being enforced.

priceless!!

idiot

if you'd been paying attention rather than whining like a little girl, you might RECALL my exact stance on new immigration laws Republicans insist on creating.

you're making a fool of yourself. it isnt republicans not enforcing the laws on the books already

so recall which chamber of congress spending bills originate ... and you call me a fool, you tool.

WTF??

the reason current immigration laws arent being enforced has nothing to do with spending you mindless moron.

Wonder how much the cost for that compares to what illegals cost the taxpayers in dollars and deaths??

priceless!!

idiot

WTF??

Didn't you get the word? The Donald is going to make Mexico pay for that Free Shit.

WTF??

Wonder how much the cost for that compares to what illegals cost the taxpayers in dollars and deaths??

and Ebloa, and jock itch, and and and ...

LMAO

same shit different dumbass day for RW's.

WTF??

Didn't you get the word? The Donald is going to make Mexico pay for that Free Shit.

LMAO ... yup, I heard him say that. TFF ! :lmao:

WTF??

LMAO

Of course you do know illegals have killed Americans don't you??

May by not. Your laughing to hard at your own stupidity. Never mind.

WTF??

LMAO

Claudette check post #42 for just Texas.

WTF??

LMAO

well sure I know that.

Until Walmart has a sale on magic wands that stops it, increasing the penalty for illegals that re-enter the country and get caught won't change anything ..

Hocus-pocus !

I thought sanctuary cities were against federal law??

How come the Fed's aren't enforcing their own laws??

They ARE in violation of Federal Law. Why no enforcement? It's Obama's 'M.O.' He refuses to enforce the laws he does not like, which includes anything that would keep illegals out and prevent violent robbers, rapists, attackers, human traffickers, kidnappers, and murdering illegals from victimizing American citizens.

WTF??

LMAO

well sure I know that.

Until Walmart has a sale on magic wands that stops it, increasing the penalty for illegals that re-enter the country and get caught won't change anything ..

Hocus-pocus !

Well I'm sure the families of all those murdered will appreciate your comedy routine.

WTF??

LMAO ... yup, I heard him say that. TFF ! :lmao:

you're making a point the other side has already made idiot; for starters. so the point remains the same, it isnt Republicans not enforcing current immigration laws. Republicans are looking for other ways to secure the country BECAUSE THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS PARTY wont enforce current laws.

also jackwagon you arent counting the cost of illegal immigration. subtract the money saved from the price of the fence leftard.

first you say a fence wont work, then you whine about the cost. everybody knows none of that is the reason left-wing losers like you dont want a fence

this idiot's original whine was that an amendment to the bill made the original bill "harder to enforce". then his cry became the cost of things designed to limit illegal immigration, and he abandoned his original whine. Seite is a moron all over the map. just shows you how idiotic left-wing nutjobs are

this idiot's original whine was that an amendment to the bill made the original bill "harder to enforce". then his cry became the cost of things designed to limit illegal immigration, and he abandoned his original whine. Seite is a moron all over the map. just shows you how idiotic left-wing nutjobs are

still crying? grow up "bedowhine"

the normal people are laughing at you Seite

normal like you?

then I'm crushed, CRUSHED I TELL YA !

hey Juan, rather than face 5 years for re-entering the country YOU"LL GET 10 YEARS IF YOU GET CAUGHT !

YEAH, that'll make a big difference to Juan .... uh huh, sure will.

RW idiots and their logic . Sheesh.

normal like you?

hey Juan, rather than face 5 years for re-entering the country YOU"LL GET 10 YEARS IF YOU GET CAUGHT !

you're saying illegals dont mind going to prison?

are you some kind of racist??

normal like you?

pssssst ... MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE YOU IDIOT !!!

normal like you?

pssssssssssssssssssssst YOU said "Juan", i didnt leftard. not only Mexicans are named Juan, i didnt mention Mexico IDIOT, YOU DID. you're referring to Hispanics

if Hispanics arent a race then dont YOU LOSERS NEED TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE RACISTS FOR BEING AGAINST THE TIDE OF ILLEGALS FLOWING IN FROM HISPANIC COUNTRIES?

LIKE I SAY YOU MINDLESS MORON; the more you post the more everybody here sees what an idiot you are!!

thanks!!

normal like you?

pssssssssssssssssssssst YOU said "Juan", i didnt leftard. not only Mexicans are named Juan, i didnt mention Mexico IDIOT, YOU DID. you're referring to Hispanics

if Hispanics arent a race then dont YOU LOSERS NEED TO STOP CALLING PEOPLE RACISTS FOR BEING AGAINST THE TIDE OF ILLEGALS FLOWING IN FROM HISPANIC COUNTRIES?

LIKE I SAY YOU MINDLESS MORON; the more you post the more everybody here sees what an idiot you are!!

thanks!!

Mexicans, Juan included are considered a race .... LMFAO !

dang bedowhine, how damn stupid are you anyway .. and you actually believe normal people are laughing at ME?

BBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Forum List

Back