Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

The impeachment trial is over. They had a snap impeachment trial with no witnesses, no testimony and no evidence. There was to be a senate hearing scheduled for Feb 9th. That hearing was to remove Trump from office. That hearing will nit go forward because Trump is out of office and the senate no longer has jurisdiction to even hear the matter.

All the arguments supporting further action is over. If you don't want Trump to win another election don't vote for him.
That is exactly my point. Don't vote for him. End of the story.
We did that last time. It resulted in this....

im-281813

Who the hell ever wants to go through that again??
haha, if that is the truth, W T F dems wants to impeachment then 14th him. :eusa_shhh:
Again, to help prevent another seditious insurrection on our Capitol like we had a few weeks ago.
How would impeachment prevent that?

shouldn’t he be arrested for the crime of insurrection?
If he's convicted and prevented from running again, he can't run and lose again and then again convince his retarded base the election was stolen from him.
So you admit there was no actual crime.

Got it.
LOL

Who knows what I said that your deformed brain translated it into that ^^^

giphy.gif
I assumed if you thought Trump actually committed sedition and insurrection you would want him locked up. My bad.

Nice that you don’t think he did that.
I never said he stormed the Capitol. I said he incited those who did. Which is a crime and yes, I believe he should be locked up for that. Does the brain-dead conservative understand now?
Why hasn’t Pedo Joe locked him up for trying to overthrow the govt?
LOL

Dumbfuck, an investigation has to precede filing charges. Are you new in this country??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Didn’t in Nazis’s House.

:oops8:
Dumbfuck, Congress doesn't file criminal charges such as what Twice Impeached Trump could be facing.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???
Never said they did. Learn to read.
Well that's what we were talking about...

Faun: I said he incited those who did. Which is a crime and yes, I believe he should be locked up for that.
Dumbfuck: Why hasn’t Pedo Joe locked him up for trying to overthrow the govt?
Faun: Dumbfuck, an investigation has to precede filing charges.
Dumbfuck: Derp
TILT!
:cuckoo: :itsok: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :itsok: :laughing0301:

Yes, it does matter. I could hold a trial in my back yard with my neighbors serving as jurors, and it would have just as much legal significance as the Belknap impeachment trial.
^^^ beyond idiotic.

face-palm-gif.278959
How so?
Unbelievably, you really do need your idiocy explained to you. :eusa_doh:

Fucking moron, the U.S. Senate is Constitutionally authorized to hold trials for "ALL" impeachments. Meaning Belknap's impeachment trial was duly constitutionally recognized as a legit trial. Whereas you and your buddies having a circle jerk in your back yard, while constitutionally allowed, is NOT constitutionally recognized as a legit trial.

You comparing yourself to the U.S. Senate reveals just how big of a fucking moron you are.

1233796371590.gif
No, it doesn't mean that, dumbfuck. The Democrat Senate does things all the time that aren't Constitutionally authorized.

The impeachment trial is over. They had a snap impeachment trial with no witnesses, no testimony and no evidence. There was to be a senate hearing scheduled for Feb 9th. That hearing was to remove Trump from office. That hearing will nit go forward because Trump is out of office and the senate no longer has jurisdiction to even hear the matter.

All the arguments supporting further action is over. If you don't want Trump to win another election don't vote for him.

im-281813

haha, if that is the truth, W T F dems wants to impeachment then 14th him. :eusa_shhh:
Again, to help prevent another seditious insurrection on our Capitol like we had a few weeks ago.
Are you telling me that congress knows better? hmm, is this is a joke?
You don't think Congress has an obligation to do what they can to prevent attacks on our government?

I'm pretty sure they do as they swear to do exactly that.

“I _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...
How would impeachment prevent Trump from inciting another insurrection? It wouldn’t lock him up.
Asked and answered. Not my problem if you didn't understand the answer the first time I gave it.
Your “answer” didn’t sany how it would prevent him from doing it again. He could be massing the troops right now.
I said it would help prevent it. Reading comprehension is something you should practice better.

Trump is massing troops at Mar a Lago......how does the Dimwinger Shampeachment prevent his next attempt to overthrow the govt?

Be specific.

Read the whole transcript of Trump's ravings on January 6th.

Quote the part where he incited insurrection.

"It's Constitutional because I WAAAAAANT IIIIIIT!!"

Impeachment
A process that is used to charge, try, and remove public officials for misconduct while in office.

It's a bitch when all those messy words you tried to use to get what you want turn out to actually mean things.

Try again, troll. And the next time you want to quote the Constitution, try to understand what it says.

Yeah, I'll stick with the constitution rather than 'the free dictionary.com'.

And these are the punishments associated with the impeachment per the Constitution:

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States"

Its that second part that's relevant to our discussion.
In other words the people must be prevented from voting.

We cannot impeach a political office holder after his term is over no matter what the crime is. Even if he's in prison. Removal from office and a prohibition against running again is a single political act.

Democrat communists just don't trust people to vote the way they want the vote to go.
You're wrong again. Those require separate votes in the Senate. They are not a "single political act."

Nope, The Senate votes "guilty" or "not guilty." It doesn't have a separate to disqualify him from holding office in the future.

Says you, citing yourself as the sole legal authority. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Back in reality, the Constitution only states that removal requires the 2/3 majority. There is no such requirement for disqualification.

The Senate has found -twice- that a simple majority is all that is necessary for disqualification.

So your claim that they both have to be decided in a single vote is provable nonsense. Worse, the Senate determined that a simple majority is all that's necessary to disqualify.

So yes, the issues of removal and disqualification are divisible. And yes, disqualification requires only a simple majority.

Which the democrats have.
The Constitution says the Senate shall try the "PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES."

Nope. it doesn't. It says:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

You keep trying to ignore that.

We keep ignoring YOU. As your pseudo-legal gibberish and made up 'constitution quotes' have no relevance to anything being discussed.
I quoted the fucking Constitution, you witless baboon.
Fucking moron, you falsely claimed the Constitution says the Senate shall try the president of the United States when it states no such thing. So when you "quote" the Constitution, you really have no idea what it means.
It says exactly what I said it says. I quoted it over a dozen times, goat fucker.
Fucking moron, nowhere does the Constitution state the Senate shall try the president of the United States. It doesn't even state the Senate shall try all impeachments. You really are a fucking moron with zero cognitivity.

Impeachment
A process that is used to charge, try, and remove public officials for misconduct while in office.

It's a bitch when all those messy words you tried to use to get what you want turn out to actually mean things.

Try again, troll. And the next time you want to quote the Constitution, try to understand what it says.

And these are the punishments associated with the impeachment per the Constitution:

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States"

We cannot impeach a political office holder after his term is over no matter what the crime is. Even if he's in prison. Removal from office and a prohibition against running again is a single political act.

Democrat communists just don't trust people to vote the way they want the vote to go.
You're wrong again. Those require separate votes in the Senate. They are not a "single political act."

Nope, The Senate votes "guilty" or "not guilty." It doesn't have a separate to disqualify him from holding office in the future.

Says you, citing yourself as the sole legal authority. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Back in reality, the Constitution only states that removal requires the 2/3 majority. There is no such requirement for disqualification.

The Senate has found -twice- that a simple majority is all that is necessary for disqualification.

So your claim that they both have to be decided in a single vote is provable nonsense. Worse, the Senate determined that a simple majority is all that's necessary to disqualify.

So yes, the issues of removal and disqualification are divisible. And yes, disqualification requires only a simple majority.

The Constitution says the Senate shall try the "PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES."

We keep ignoring YOU. As your pseudo-legal gibberish and made up 'constitution quotes' have no relevance to anything being discussed.
Fucking moron, you falsely claimed the Constitution says the Senate shall try the president of the United States when it states no such thing. So when you "quote" the Constitution, you really have no idea what it means.
It says exactly what I said it says. I quoted it over a dozen times, goat fucker.
Fucking moron, nowhere does the Constitution state the Senate shall try the president of the United States. It doesn't even state the Senate shall try all impeachments. You really are a fucking moron with zero cognitivity.

Here ya go, asshole:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside:
How can you be so wrong when this stuff has been quoted 1000 times?

im-281813

If he's convicted and prevented from running again, he can't run and lose again and then again convince his retarded base the election was stolen from him.

Got it.
LOL

giphy.gif
I assumed if you thought Trump actually committed sedition and insurrection you would want him locked up. My bad.

I never said he stormed the Capitol. I said he incited those who did. Which is a crime and yes, I believe he should be locked up for that. Does the brain-dead conservative understand now?
LOL

Dumbfuck, an investigation has to precede filing charges. Are you new in this country??

Didn’t in Nazis’s House.

Dumbfuck, Congress doesn't file criminal charges such as what Twice Impeached Trump could be facing.

Ever???

Faun: I said he incited those who did. Which is a crime and yes, I believe he should be locked up for that.
They aren't investigated him, NAZI. The evidence that he is innocent has been viewed online about 500 million times.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Department of Justice is looking into doing exactly that. And they said they're looking into anyone, including Trump, who was involved, not only those physically entered the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron? Ever??? :ack-1:

Impeachment

Here ya go, asshole:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside:
LOLOLOL

You fucking moron, that says what I said, not what you said.

rotfl-gif.288736

You said the Constitution states the Senate shall try the president. What you just posted says the Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Impeachment

Here ya go, Simpleton....

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
Hey, thanks for proving the Constitution doesn't state "the Senate shall try the president of the United States" and that bripat9643 is a fucking moron for thinking it does.
thumbsup.gif

Actually, a rhetorical question is a question you know the answer to. Since no date of the trial has been set the question can't be rhetorical.
But it is. A rhetorical question is not really a question.
I'm not surprised you don't know. In this case it's more of a statement than anything else.

Kind of hard to claim a forensic audit is correct in claiming votes were incorrectly tabulated when a HAND tally showed the same results as before.
Not really. The forensic audit was science driven.
A hand tally in Antrim county was run by Michigan democrat officials looking to hide their corruption.
Read the Supreme Court's analysis of the Michigan forensic audit.
You must be very stupid.

As for Zuckerberg. A report released to Newsmax is NOT one in a court of law. Nor is Newsmax a reliable reporter of accurate information as is proven by the hurry in which they retracted their election fraud stories when threatened by lawsuits.
Nor for that matter has The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg. They've filed other ones but not one to Zuckerberg. So when I asked if you can support your allegations the answer would be no. Unlike me you don't even have a judge to set a court date.
The answer remains yes. The issue of Zuckererg funding and setting up the theft of the
presidential election has not been decided in court.
You hate Trump. When has Trump gone to a real court room to decide if he has been an ally of Putin or not?
Or all the other garbage the left throws at him.
You have a very dishonest sliding scale of what constitutes "truth". Piss off.

im-281813

Got it.
LOL

giphy.gif

LOL

Didn’t in Nazis’s House.

Ever???

TILT!
I accept your concession.

Yes, it does matter. I could hold a trial in my back yard with my neighbors serving as jurors, and it would have just as much legal significance as the Belknap impeachment trial.
^^^ beyond idiotic.

face-palm-gif.278959
How so?

Fucking moron, the U.S. Senate is Constitutionally authorized to hold trials for "ALL" impeachments. Meaning Belknap's impeachment trial was duly constitutionally recognized as a legit trial. Whereas you and your buddies having a circle jerk in your back yard, while constitutionally allowed, is NOT constitutionally recognized as a legit trial.

You comparing yourself to the U.S. Senate reveals just how big of a fucking moron you are.

1233796371590.gif
No, it doesn't mean that, dumbfuck. The Democrat Senate does things all the time that aren't Constitutionally authorized.
Fucking moron, Belknap was tried by a Republican-controlled Senate.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “

Sorry, a message must be sent to other wannabe dictators who become president that if they incite a seditious insurrection (or worse) in their final days in office, they can and WILL be held to account.
How dare we serfs say anything to our political overlords like Pelosi-----

Actually, a rhetorical question is a question you know the answer to. Since no date of the trial has been set the question can't be rhetorical.
But it is. A rhetorical question is not really a question.
I'm not surprised you don't know. In this case it's more of a statement than anything else.

Kind of hard to claim a forensic audit is correct in claiming votes were incorrectly tabulated when a HAND tally showed the same results as before.
Not really. The forensic audit was science driven.
A hand tally in Antrim county was run by Michigan democrat officials looking to hide their corruption.
Read the Supreme Court's analysis of the Michigan forensic audit.
You must be very stupid.

As for Zuckerberg. A report released to Newsmax is NOT one in a court of law. Nor is Newsmax a reliable reporter of accurate information as is proven by the hurry in which they retracted their election fraud stories when threatened by lawsuits.
Nor for that matter has The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg. They've filed other ones but not one to Zuckerberg. So when I asked if you can support your allegations the answer would be no. Unlike me you don't even have a judge to set a court date.
The answer remains yes. The issue of Zuckererg funding and setting up the theft of the
presidential election has not been decided in court.
You hate Trump. When has Trump gone to a real court room to decide if he has been an ally of Putin or not?
Or all the other garbage the left throws at him.
You have a very dishonest sliding scale of what constitutes "truth". Piss off.
WTF?? You're still pedaling the lies about Dominion??? Haven't you heard? It was all fake news.

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

im-281813

Got it.
LOL

giphy.gif

LOL

Didn’t in Nazis’s House.

Ever???

They aren't investigated him, NAZI. The evidence that he is innocent has been viewed online about 500 million times.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, the Department of Justice is looking into doing exactly that. And they said they're looking into anyone, including Trump, who was involved, not only those physically entered the Capitol.

Are you ever not a fucking moron? Ever??? :ack-1:

100s of trash talking Trump followers are in Palm beach.. and the locals are pissed.

Impeachment

I've quoted where it says it dozens of times, you fucking NAZI moron

^^^ beyond idiotic.

face-palm-gif.278959
How so?

1233796371590.gif
Fucking moron, Belknap was tried by a Republican-controlled Senate.

So? He wasn't convicted because half the Senators decided the impeachment was unconstitutional.

Impeachment

Here ya go, Simpleton....

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.
Hey, thanks for proving the Constitution doesn't state "the Senate shall try the president of the United States" and that bripat9643 is a fucking moron for thinking it does.
thumbsup.gif
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

im-281813

Got it.
LOL

giphy.gif

LOL

Didn’t in Nazis’s House.

Ever???

TILT!
I accept your concession.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Impeachment

Here ya go, asshole:

LOLOLOL

You fucking moron, that says what I said, not what you said.

rotfl-gif.288736

You said the Constitution states the Senate shall try the president. What you just posted says the Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.

Its says the Senate shall preside of the impeach trial of a President, moron

Impeachment

I've quoted where it says it dozens of times, you fucking NAZI moron
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you can quote it a million more times but you idiotically claiming it says the Senate shall try the president of the United States only serves to reveal your inability to comprehend English. What it actually states is: the Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. That includes presidents and non-presidents.

And it also doesn't say the Senate shall try anyone. It says they have to sole power to. That means they can if they want to, not that they "shall try."

Ever???

Forum List

Back