Senate Bill 66: “Assault Weapons Ban of 2019”: ban all semi-autos

The Democrats finally demonstrate their desire to ban all semi-automatic handguns and rifles
Text - S.66 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Assault Weapons Ban of 2019

To wit:
The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following,
- A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
-- A threaded barrel (etc)
- A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

All semi-automatic rifles and pistols have the capacity to accept a threaded barrel.
All of them.
Every. Single. One.

So, when they throw around meaningless terms like 'assault weapons' and 'weapons of war' and 'semi-automatic assault rifle', all designed to evoke an emotional response among the ignorant, they REALLY mean ALL semi-automatic rifles and handguns.
Interesting how they have to lie to push their agenda.
...they do know this was tried / done already, right?

:p
Due to the millions upon millions of existing weapons, it would take much longer than a decade for an AWB to be effective.

We banned machine guns many decades ago, and that has been very effective.

You are confused.

Machine guns are not banned.

I have one.
You have to go through a lot of regulatory hoops to get one. You can't just go to a gun show and buy one, and you sure as shit can't sell one on your front porch to any passer by.

So excuse me for using "ban" as a rhetorical device. You know what I meant, dick.

The Democrats finally demonstrate their desire to ban all semi-automatic handguns and rifles

To wit:
- A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
- A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

All semi-automatic rifles and pistols have the capacity to accept a threaded barrel.
All of them.
Every. Single. One.

So, when they throw around meaningless terms like 'assault weapons' and 'weapons of war' and 'semi-automatic assault rifle', all designed to evoke an emotional response among the ignorant, they REALLY mean ALL semi-automatic rifles and handguns.
That’s What gun control is all about, all out firearm confiscation by fucking Corrupt pieces of shit... career politicians
There is nothing in that bill about confiscation.

Nice try.

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

That’s What gun control is all about, all out firearm confiscation by fucking Corrupt pieces of shit... career politicians
There is nothing in that bill about confiscation.

Nice try.
Lol
Slippery slope you naïve motherfucker

Since you have demonstrated repeatedly that you will not WILLINGLY surrender to their rule, they must force you to do so....and they can't do that until your ability to resist / fight back / defend yourself is eliminated.

It's only a matter of time....

All semi autos?
Nope. The OP misread the bill.
Lol
All firearms, What progressives want to ban you stupid ass motherfucker
Some liberals want to ban all firearms. Not all liberals. Many of them are gun owners themselves.

Dumbass.
Lol
Progressives would gladly give up their firearms if they have not already just because some fucked up corrupt, politically correct career politician tells them to...

You have to go through a lot of regulatory hoops to get one.
And thus, you lied when you claims "We banned machine guns many decades ago"
Thanks for the admission.
For all intents and purposes, we did. They are far more restricted than semi auto weapons are in this bill, and plenty of rubes have called this bill a ban.

Including you.

Dipshit.

Lotsa people out there with a semi-auto rifle or pistol. I hafta ask myself how many Dems in a red or purple district are gonna vote for this.
This bill does not confiscate existing weapons. It prohibits the sale of future weapons.
Lol
You believe career politicians? Now that’s fucking funny

When stupid Liberals tell you that they only want "reasonable gun control laws" they are lying to you, just like they lie about everything else. That filthy ass law is a great example. Not even a pretense of the right to keep and bear arms.

If that piece of shit legislation ever became law it would mean tremendous civil disobedience and opposition.
This bill does not ban all semi automatic weapons. The OP fucked up.
Lol
Of course it does, they can’t control the American population without getting rid of the Second Amendment then the first amendment. Fact

You have to go through a lot of regulatory hoops to get one.
And thus, you lied when you claims "We banned machine guns many decades ago"
Thanks for the admission.
For all intents and purposes, we did. They are far more restricted than semi auto weapons are in this bill, and plenty of rubes have called this bill a ban.
Dipshit.
Nothing here changes the fact you lied, retard -- and the people who WROTE the bill call it a ban.
Can't you get ANYTHING right?

Lotsa people out there with a semi-auto rifle or pistol. I hafta ask myself how many Dems in a red or purple district are gonna vote for this.
This bill does not confiscate existing weapons. It prohibits the sale of future weapons.
Lol
This is not a confiscation bill. It does not even ban all semi autos.

Keep swallowing your tongue, rube.

Lol

Keep swallowing your tongue, rube.
All frivolous gun control laws are all about firearm confiscation,, This one’s no exception

When stupid Liberals tell you that they only want "reasonable gun control laws" they are lying to you, just like they lie about everything else. That filthy ass law is a great example. Not even a pretense of the right to keep and bear arms.

If that piece of shit legislation ever became law it would mean tremendous civil disobedience and opposition.
This bill does not ban all semi automatic weapons. The OP fucked up.

You are nit picking. Typical for a dishonest Liberals.
Debunking horseshit claims about a bill banning ALL semi automatic rifles is not nit picking, retard. It makes a huge difference.

You poor rubes fell for the lie hook, line, and sinker, and now you're embarrassed. Too bad.

You are being dishonest with a statement like that. Your stupid statement is a great example of why we can't trust you stupid Liberals with our Constitutional rights.

It is significant infringement upon the right to keep and bear arms. You can't put lipstick on a pig and then claim that it isn't a pig.

It certainly bans anybody that doesn't have one of the 90% of the semi autos made from getting one. It bans getting a standard capacity magazine.

However, it doesn't ban the filthy government thugs from getting them nor does it prevent crooks from getting them because crooks don't obey the law.

I should not be bothered too much by a law like that. I would be "grandfathered" in on the 30 ARs that I own that are covered in the bill. I can enjoy my rights until the next stupid bill that the asshole Democrats manage to get pushed through takes them away.

However, It is the wrong thing to do. It is a great infringement on the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms and the Constitutional says very clearly that the right shall not be infringed. It is a blatant violation of the highest law of the land and should be opposed by every American.

You're right -- it only bans semi-auto rifles and pistols that can accept an threaded barrel - which is all of them, exactly as described in the OP.
You can still get a semi-auto shotgun.

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

the nazis finally exposed themselves I see.
After they confiscate The Guns, then they will herd The Deplorables in to Cattle Cars and ship them off to "Re-Education Camps".

To wit:

All of them.
Every. Single. One.

the nazis finally exposed themselves I see.
After they confiscate The Guns, then they will herd The Deplorables in to Cattle Cars and ship them off to "Re-Education Camps".
71180264-young-man-in-a-tin-foil-hat-displeased-looks-forward-afraid-of-radiation-or-aliens.jpg

You're right -- it only bans semi-auto rifles and pistols that can accept an threaded barrel - which is all of them, exactly as described in the OP.
You can still get a semi-auto shotgun.
Wrong again!

If it banned all semi autos, they would not have made a list of weapons that are banned, idiot. Did you even read the bill to which you linked?

Jesus!

Forum List

Back