Sen. Rand Paul encourages truckers to hold U.S. protest, clog up cities

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I stand with Rand! :)

Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, wants to see truckers stage a Canadian-style protest in America, saying he hopes they “clog things up” with a demonstration against pandemic mandates.

“I hope the truckers do come to America. I hope they clog up cities,” said Mr. Paul in a Friday interview with the Daily Signal.

His comments came amid reports that the Department of Homeland Security is monitoring efforts to hold a trucker protest on Super Bowl Sunday in Los Angeles, as well as launch a convoy from California to Washington.

Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, wants to see truckers stage a Canadian-style protest in America, saying he hopes they “clog things up” with a demonstration against pandemic mandates.

“I hope the truckers do come to America. I hope they clog up cities,” said Mr. Paul in a Friday interview with the Daily Signal.

His comments came amid reports that the Department of Homeland Security is monitoring efforts to hold a trucker protest on Super Bowl Sunday in Los Angeles, as well as launch a convoy from California to Washington.

Is it any wonder his next door neighbor kicked his ass.

Rand is great

After watching his interview. . . if the truckers come here . . . they should not go to D.C. If they want to hit the oligarchs hard, they ought to drive to Wall Street.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back