Sen. Mazie Hirono (D): This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement

When you are denied a right to your own bodily autonomy, and if I were a woman, I'd shoot anyone who tried to stop me from taking care of my body. Period! Is that clear enough for you? These humans are not test rats, and their vote is going to prove that.
So you are condoning shooting pro life American citizens. You're insane.

When you are denied a right to your own bodily autonomy, and if I were a woman, I'd shoot anyone who tried to stop me from taking care of my body. Period! Is that clear enough for you? These humans are not test rats, and their vote is going to prove that.
The fetus is not your body. You're dumber than she is.

So you are condoning shooting pro life American citizens. You're insane.
They aren't pro-life. That's your insanity not mine. Every human has a right to their own body, and your lying pro-life claim is nothing but a total lie.

I am "pro-choice" because I want stupid people to rid the world of their moron bastard spawn.

But, don't sit here and tell me infanticide is health care, you dumb fuck.
I really like your first sentence.
But, yes. Abortion can be healthcare, but healthcare the Federal Government should stay out of. Uncle Sam should stay our of women's pants.

They aren't pro-life. That's your insanity not mine. Every human has a right to their own body, and your lying pro-life claim is nothing but a total lie.
Your insanity is you agree with her that pro life people should be shot.

Every human life has a right to their own body?

Except the human life in the womb. You think that life means nothing and can "LITERALLY" be ripped apart until dead.

You are another sick fuck.

If she can't kill babies she wants to kill those who think it is wrong to kill babies.

What a sick fuck.
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
"his wife's just had a baby"
The retard is back.

not. A woman has a right to pursue her own HC and safety
And health care does not include abortion. Stop trying to jam infanticide into a square hole.

Women should have the right to kill their stupid, worthless kids and themselves. That's not health care. Quit bullshitting.

No one ever said it did. That's your invention. Nice dodge but you failed miserablty.
it isn't an invention. It is what SANE people think and understand. Do you even realize how unstable you sound right now?

Your insanity is you agree with her that pro life people should be shot.
They aren't pro-life. And you're an idiot. I would say to any woman out there, that she has a right to her own body, and if any styupid mfr. like you threatens that, or stops that, and the choice is her life or yours, what do you think the decision is going to be?

Forum List

Back