Sen. John McCain is a LIAR!

McCain refused to attend a conference, explaining the attack, while saying he couldn't get information. Seems like a lie to me.

Do we have a real explanation from anyone on this attack, it seems to me, there is a lot of lying everywhere, why single out one person?

Let's see, McCain was a Navy flier who was shot down in VietNam and held prisoner for years under incredible duress. John Kerry was hit in the ass with rice fragments from a grenade he misjudged. Which politician is more trustworthy?

My vote goes for the one who picketed in favor of the draft and then ran to France to avoid it.

Seriously though, both men deserve respect for fighting for their country. I don't look down on the many soldiers who leave a war without a scratch, let alone one because his injury wasn't as severe as the other guy's

I read he went ballistic on a reporter who asked why he didn't bother to show up at a Benghazi briefing. I thought this was an important topic to the Senator.

Why would the most transparent administration in history insist on briefing congresscritters behind closed doors anyway?

Let's see, McCain was a Navy flier who was shot down in VietNam and held prisoner for years under incredible duress. John Kerry was hit in the ass with rice fragments from a grenade he misjudged. Which politician is more trustworthy?
Neither of those two separate experiences have anything to do with one's personal honesty and integrity.

If you disagree I'd like to know why.

Neither of those two separate experiences have anything to do with one's personal honesty and integrity.

If you disagree I'd like to know why.

According to Dante, no one who has not been in combat can question anyone who has.

McCain refused to attend a conference, explaining the attack, while saying he couldn't get information. Seems like a lie to me.

What's even worse is that he spent the time he should have been attending the briefing telling all the television cameras present that he was unable to get any information about Benghazi, because the Obama administration didn't want to release it.

If he would have spent less time in front of the cameras, and more time in the meeting that HE called for to get information, maybe he would have gotten the information.

John McCain used to be a war hero and a maverick who always looked out for the best interests of this country.

Since he lost to Obama?

He's become a partisan hack who will say just about anything if he thinks it will advance his career while taking away from anything that Obama has accomplished.

Nice to see that McStupid has finally shown his racist and hypocritical sides. I wish him the best, but I also wish that he continues to tell the truth about himself.

And so is Sen. Lindsey Graham. Oh, and both are assholes.

That is all.

Cocksuckers like you were all about McCain when he was criticizing the GOP.
Fuck off, loser.

Are you and warbler (warrior) dating? You know that I know you're a liar and not very bright. What I didn't know is you're sexually perverted - though as fucked up as you are I'm not suprised.

McCain is the loser and only fools such as Rabbi would defend his actions. See the comprehensive comment by abikersailor above which details one more reason to to characterize McCain as a lair and an asshole.

And so is Sen. Lindsey Graham. Oh, and both are assholes.

That is all.

Fuck off, loser.

Are you and warbler (warrior) dating? You know that I know you're a liar and not very bright. What I didn't know is you're sexually perverted - though as fucked up as you are I'm not suprised.

McCain is the loser and only fools such as Rabbi would defend his actions. See the comprehensive comment by abikersailor above which details one more reason to to characterize McCain as a lair and an asshole.

When McCain was criticizing waterboarding you were sucking his cock. Now that he's questioning the administation you want to slander him.
Are you stupid or merely an uber-hack?

Fuck off, loser.

When McCain was criticizing waterboarding you were sucking his cock. Now that he's questioning the administation you want to slander him.
Are you stupid or merely an uber-hack?

What is your fascination with "sucking ... cock"? Just go for it Rabbi, I'm sure you and warbler have much in common. BTW, your double digit IQ is showing once again.

Forum List

Back