Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

Fake News - he has sponsored 2 bills despite not being seen or heard from, despite everything he hears sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher, despite his fellow politicians asking for 'proof of life'...

:popcorn:

Amazing. To actually write a will you must be of sound mind and sound body, but not to sponsor legislation that affeccts the entire country.

Wow. The Dems have sure discovered a way to push through their anti-American agenda: use a brain-damaged person as a Manchurian candidate. First with Biden; now with Fetterman.

Wow. The Dems have sure discovered a way to push through their anti-American agenda: use a brain-damaged person as a Manchurian candidate. First with Biden; now with Fetterman.

If a Democrat Congress person fell prey to drugs, ended up homeless, they'd be getting his vote from a tent on the street.

If a Democrat Congress person fell prey to drugs, ended up homeless, they'd be getting his vote from a tent on the street.
Here where I live, in Liberavile, they actually chartered a bus to go up to Philly and go door-to-door in the poorest, most ignorant areas to collect ballots for Fetterman. And how do I know? Because they bragged to me about it!

Here where I live, in Liberavile, they actually chartered a bus to go up to Philly and go door-to-door in the poorest, most ignorant areas to collect ballots for Fetterman. And how do I know? Because they bragged to me about it!

As Limbaugh always called them--uninformed voters. During his run I understood that most of his campaign money was not coming from within the state. If I'm a voter in that state, that's a red light right there something is seriously wrong.

As Limbaugh always called them--uninformed voters. During his run I understood that most of his campaign money was not coming from within the state. If I'm a voter in that state, that's a red light right there something is seriously wrong.

His win was more about his opponent than him. Money from out of state or a candidate from out of state. Not really good choices. The GOP fucked this one up by going with the Trump choice

do you always equate poor with ignorant?

His win was more about his opponent than him. Money from out of state or a candidate from out of state. Not really good choices. The GOP fucked this one up by going with the Trump choice

It had nothing to do with it. Stupid voters would vote for Ronald McDonald if they had the chance.

I was no Oz fan but pound for pound he would have been a much better Senator. He's not a fund baby that never held down a job in his life. He went to college, became a doctor and was fairly successful at his profession. I would trust him to be able to understand legislation much more than a guy that can't even understand what you're saying to him unless he sees the words on a computer screen.

So how in the world was he elected? He had a D next to his name. That's all politically ignorant voters need to see when they vote, and they keep voting for the same party that failed them repeatedly. Look at what's happening to Chicago. I see what's happening in my own city of Cleveland.

So how in the world was he elected? He had a D next to his name. That's all politically ignorant voters need to see when they vote, and they keep voting for the same party that failed them repeatedly. Look at what's happening to Chicago. I see what's happening in my own city of Cleveland.

When was the last time you voted for someone that did not have an (R) next to their name?

When was the last time you voted for someone that did not have an (R) next to their name?

What does that have to do with it? I vote R because I know where they stand on issues and the country, not because my father, neighbor or store clerk votes for an R. In the primaries I vote for the most conservative R running.

The lower income, lower educated sections of a city always vote heavily D. They have no idea what they are even voting on. They don't have the intelligence or education. They certainly don't follow politics.

What does that have to do with it? I vote R because I know where they stand on issues and the country, not because my father, neighbor or store clerk votes for an R. In the primaries I vote for the most conservative R running.

The lower income, lower educated sections of a city always vote heavily D. They have no idea what they are even voting on. They don't have the intelligence or education. They certainly don't follow politics.

You vote blindly and loyally for nothing but Repubs and that is some how different than people that vote blindly and loyally for nothing but Dems.

You people are so much fun.

You vote blindly and loyally for nothing but Repubs and that is some how different than people that vote blindly and loyally for nothing but Dems.

You people are so much fun.

Right, this comment from a guy that throws his vote away every election.

How is studying issues, educating yourself about politics voting blindly? There are Ds that do know what they are voting on, but they are a minority in the party. Most don't even understand what's going on in their backyard yet alone the country. Those are the people I'm talking about. If an R was in charge of my city or state and things got progressively worse, and the D promised to address the main issues, I would consider voting for somebody else. But Democrats are the disciples of Satan and always side with evil.

Forum List

Back